Sera

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 4831 posts
  • Locationthis evil world
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:iRO Chaos

Posted 18 January 2012 - 04:26 PM

Noticed this was the year of the Water Dragon. I like Chinese zodiac stuff. Use the calculator on there to find yours and read the traits and whatnot. I tend to find it more applicable than the western zodiac.

http://www.chinesezodiac.com/index.php

Earth Dragon.

Dragon in general:
Occupying the 5th position in the Chinese Zodiac, the Dragon is the mightiest of the signs. Dragons symbolize such character traits as dominance and ambition. Dragons prefer to live by their own rules and if left on their own, are usually successful. They're driven, unafraid of challenges, and willing to take risks. They're passionate in all they do and they do things in grand fashion. Unfortunately, this passion and enthusiasm can leave Dragons feeling exhausted and interestingly, unfulfilled.

While Dragons frequently help others, rarely will they ask for help. Others are attracted to Dragons, especially their colorful personalities, but deep down, Dragons prefer to be alone. Perhaps that is because they're most successful when working alone. Their preference to be alone can come across as arrogance or conceitedness, but these qualities aren't applicable. Dragons have tempers that can flare fast!

Earth Dragon in particular:
More rooted in the ground, Earth Dragons make better decisions because they act more rationally. Earth Dragons are level-headed and able to control their behaviors. They're more supportive of others, but they prefer being admired by others.

Edited by Sera, 18 January 2012 - 04:26 PM.

#2 Kitten

Kitten

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3077 posts

Posted 18 January 2012 - 04:30 PM

I am a wood ox. Interestingly enough, Sera and I are not supposed to get along. But a lot of that is determined on a case by case basis and I was born during the totality of a lunar eclipse and I know that changes a lot.

Occupying the 2nd position on the Chinese Zodiac, Oxen possess such character traits as dependability, strength and determination. Oxen are tolerant individuals who believe that the road to success involves hard work and scrupulous behavior; they don't believe in taking shortcuts. They characterize those who don't work hard as lazy individuals not worthy of respect. Oxen are capable of trusting others and will listen to their opinions with an open mind. However, Oxen prefer making decisions that are based on their own research. Oxen favor strong, life-long alliances to casual acquaintances.

Home is where Oxen go to seek comfort, occasionally watching television or reading. They prefer the rural outdoors and spend the majority of their home time working in the garden or caring for the yard.

Wood Oxen work well as part of a team, but because of their work ethic, self-confidence and strong sense of morals, they'll always perform better as the team's leader. They do have a tendency to be quick-tempered and outspoken.

Edited by Kitten, 18 January 2012 - 04:31 PM.

#3 Famous

Famous

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 6209 posts
  • LocationEngland
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 18 January 2012 - 04:39 PM

This was rather accurate in most parts, I am scared.

I am a Goat.

Stuff that was accurate about me in real life, I must say for some reason I am a bit different in game. I don't know why.

- characteristic traits - intelligence, dependability, and calmness
- Comfortable being alone to ponder the workings of their inner minds, Goats enjoy being part of a group, but prefer the sidelines rather than the center.
- They're quite and reserved because they spend much time absorbed in their thoughts.
- Home and alone is where Goats feel most comfortable.
- Goats prefer the couch because there they can relax and explore their minds.
- Health: Perhaps because Goats are basically serene, they tend to have fewer health problems.
- Relationships: Goats tend to be private, so it can take effort to get to know one. The Goat is the one who will decide when and with whom it will share its personal life. As a result, most Goats have few "close" friends, yet they'll work hard for those they love.
- Career: Goats at work prefer being part of a flock. Power and status aren't important. Goats will only assume leadership roles when asked directly. They'll never volunteer.
- my goat element: Metal Goats are tough on the outside, fragile inside.

Edited by Famous, 18 January 2012 - 04:41 PM.

#4 chuongli

chuongli

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 411 posts
  • Playing:Dragon Saga
  • Server:Stopped

Posted 18 January 2012 - 05:40 PM

I've known im a rabbit and i have a rabbit is a pet as well xD.

#5 vinxer

vinxer

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1177 posts
  • LocationMéxico
  • Playing:Pogo's Lounge

Posted 18 January 2012 - 08:23 PM

monkey :D

-Monkeys prefer urban life to rural, and their favorite pastime is people-watching. O_O
-In fact, they generally are promiscuous; a tendency that probably has to do with the fact that Monkeys are easily bored.
-Even though their intentions are always good, this desire to be a prankster has a tendency to create ill will and hurt feelings. :dunno: this always happen when i'm trying to be funny D:
-Water Monkeys are extremely sensitive
-They refuse to show their sensitive side to others and as a result, are extreme jokesters.
-Compatibility
Monkeys are compatible with a Rat or Dragon and incompatible with a Horse or Snake.

this shet is pretty accurate xD

Edited by vinxer, 18 January 2012 - 08:48 PM.

#6 Sera

Sera

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 4831 posts

Posted 18 January 2012 - 08:28 PM

Along with each of the signs, there is also an element based on the exact year, and a yin or yang aspect based on whether the year was even or odd.

#7 Overlord666

Overlord666

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1158 posts
  • LocationTransylvania
  • Server:Underworld

Posted 18 January 2012 - 08:38 PM

Fire Rabbit

Fire adds spark to the Rabbit's personality and all that Fire Rabbits do. Fire compels Rabbits to seek new adventures. Prone to tantrums, Fire Rabbits prefer to avoid conflict.

Personality
Occupying the 4th position in the Chinese Zodiac, the Rabbit symbolizes such character traits as creativity, compassion, and sensitivity. Rabbits are friendly, outgoing and prefer the company of others. They also prefer to avoid conflict. In confrontational situations, Rabbits approach calmly and with consideration for the other party. Rabbits believe strongly in friends and family and lacking such bonds can lead to emotional issues.

Their serene nature keeps Rabbits from becoming visibly upset. Because they're serene animals, Rabbits are easily taken advantage of. Their sensitive nature makes them shy away from aggressive or competitive situations. They're overall conservative and not interested in taking risks.

Classy, sophisticated, expressive, well-mannered and stylish, those born under the Sign of the Rabbit enjoy leaning about cultural issues and learning about people from other countries. Rabbits are most comfortable being home, and their homes are always neat and organized. Home is also where Rabbits prefer to entertain. Rabbits are conservative in their decorating tastes.

Rabbits should work at building more self-confidence and self-worth so they can feel more secure. The desire for remaining in safe, comfortable environments keeps Rabbits from taking risks which sometimes causes them to miss out on good opportunities.

Health
Even though Rabbits don't usually get visibly upset or stressed, they do tend to keep these feelings inside. When they don't express these feelings, such feeling can cause Rabbits to become ill. Rabbits could benefit from more everyday activity which would reduce their stress levels and better their health.

Relationships
Rabbits are very sexual, but tend to give more of themselves than they should. This can lead to unrealistic expectations and unhealthy situations. Rabbits need partners who won't take advantage of their giving nature. Such pairings will be strong.

Career
Rabbits are articulate and good communicators which is why friends and acquaintances seek out their advice. It's also why Rabbits make excellent diplomats and politicians. Other good careers for Rabbits include: writer, publisher, actor, fashion designer, therapist, doctor, administrator, public relations, and teacher.

Compatibility
The Rabbit is most compatible with the Pig and Dog and incompatible with the Rooster and Rat.

Very few points are true in my case. Tbh almost all Zodiacs get me wrong.

Edited by Overlord666, 18 January 2012 - 08:39 PM.

#8 Sera

Sera

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 4831 posts

Posted 18 January 2012 - 08:41 PM

I think you're a very sexual person.

#9 Kitten

Kitten

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3077 posts

Posted 18 January 2012 - 08:43 PM

Along with each of the signs, there is also an element based on the exact year, and a yin or yang aspect based on whether the year was even or odd.

Sera is the yang to my yin.

#10 Overlord666

Overlord666

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1158 posts
  • LocationTransylvania
  • Server:Underworld

Posted 18 January 2012 - 08:44 PM

I think you're a very sexual person.

You don't even know me, and you know?

Scary :D

#11 ILuvGirls

ILuvGirls

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 27 posts
  • LocationGainesville, VA
  • Server:idk

Posted 19 January 2012 - 12:07 PM

i'm a cow :blaugh: i honestly don't know wat this element stuff is though

#12 ZeroTigress

ZeroTigress

My Offline Life is Nonexistent.

• RO1 Member
  • 15204 posts
  • Server:Sakray->Iris->Ymir->Chaos

Posted 22 January 2012 - 12:33 AM

I'm a Fire Tiger. BEWARE!

i'm a cow :dunno: i honestly don't know wat this element stuff is though

Elemental signs just supplement your animal sign, nothing more.

I like Eastern celestial elements (fire, water, earth, metal, wood) more than Western celestial elements (fire, water, earth, wind). Not because they have more, but because metal and wood is just better than wind in all aspects.

#13 Sera

Sera

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 4831 posts

Posted 22 January 2012 - 07:29 PM

I'm a Fire Tiger. BEWARE!

Elemental signs just supplement your animal sign, nothing more.

I like Eastern celestial elements (fire, water, earth, metal, wood) more than Western celestial elements (fire, water, earth, wind). Not because they have more, but because metal and wood is just better than wind in all aspects.

Mine and your Zodiacs would have an epic battle... or something...

#14 ZeroTigress

ZeroTigress

My Offline Life is Nonexistent.

• RO1 Member
  • 15204 posts
  • Server:Sakray->Iris->Ymir->Chaos

Posted 23 January 2012 - 01:14 PM

Mine and your Zodiacs would have an epic battle... or something...

Posted Image

... or something.

Posted Image

#15 ILuvGirls

ILuvGirls

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 27 posts

Posted 25 January 2012 - 10:52 AM

w8 so am i anything thts western celestial elements? cuz i think usa is western right? O.o

#16 Kitten

Kitten

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3077 posts

Posted 26 January 2012 - 06:05 AM

If you have to ask I think you have bigger problems.

#17 Nuke

Nuke

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3107 posts

Posted 26 January 2012 - 06:16 AM

im a fire tiger!

http://www.chinesezodiac.com/tiger.php

Edited by Nuke, 26 January 2012 - 06:17 AM.

#18 Famous

Famous

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 6209 posts
  • LocationEngland

Posted 26 January 2012 - 03:30 PM

im a fire tiger!

http://www.chinesezodiac.com/tiger.php

You is also old.

#19 Nuke

Nuke

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3107 posts

Posted 26 January 2012 - 03:36 PM

You is also old.

forever young. and awesome, of course.

#20 ILuvGirls

ILuvGirls

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 27 posts

Posted 01 February 2012 - 02:04 PM

ME FIRE OX ROAR ME FIGURE OUT JUST NOW

#21 mikeberserkr

mikeberserkr

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 571 posts
  • Server:Ymir

Posted 01 February 2012 - 11:04 PM

I R BABOON!!! :)

lol... well im actually year of tiger. but what does that make me?

#22 NeoNilox

NeoNilox

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 797 posts
  • LocationSantiago, Chile
  • Server:What server?

Posted 01 February 2012 - 11:45 PM

Etto... Water Horse :dunno:.

About Horses: Occupying the 7th position on the Chinese Zodiac, the Horse symbolizes such character traits as strength, energy, and an outgoing nature. Extremely animated, Horses thrive when they're the center of attention. Always in search of a good time, Horses keep the crowds happy with their humor and their wit.

Horses are extremely intelligent so they're able to grasp new subjects with ease. They're also capable of multi-tasking however they don't always finish what they start because they're forever chasing the next opportunity. Horses are honest, friendly and open-minded. They're perhaps a bit too centered on themselves and have been known to throw tantrums when situations don't go their way.

About Water Horses
: Adaptable yet indecisive, Water Horses have a tendency to flow like the current. They have trouble making up their minds and as a result, they always seem to be confusing others. And although this behavior can be frustrating, Water Horses are fun to be around so most people just get used to it.

Compatibility: Horses are compatible with a Dog or Tiger and incompatible with a Rat or Monkey.

:)

Edited by NeoNilox, 01 February 2012 - 11:46 PM.

#23 ILuvGirls

ILuvGirls

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 27 posts

Posted 02 February 2012 - 05:10 PM

I R BABOON!!! :)

lol... well im actually year of tiger. but what does that make me?

check official zodiac sites or something thts how i figured out i am a fire ox

#24 chuongli

chuongli

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 411 posts
  • Playing:Dragon Saga
  • Server:Stopped

Posted 02 February 2012 - 06:00 PM

Im a Fire Rabbit xD

#25 ILuvGirls

ILuvGirls