TwiliteGarden

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1308 posts
  • LocationNew York City
  • Playing:ROSE Online
  • Server:Leonis

Posted 22 January 2012 - 07:16 PM

Hi all!! I have a 215 launcher bourg and i am bored of using a cannon so I was thinking about making a gun bourg. Then I came here and saw some posts that launcher bourgs are better. I don't mind spending the money on skill/stat reset just to try out a gun bourg but I wanted to get other opinions. So, do you think it's a total waste of money to switch? (Oh and I am not obsessed with PVP like a lot of other players I mostly PVM and do the occasional Union War just for fun.)

#2 Cloudius

Cloudius

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 332 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 22 January 2012 - 10:04 PM

Hi all!! I have a 215 launcher bourg and i am bored of using a cannon so I was thinking about making a gun bourg. Then I came here and saw some posts that launcher bourgs are better. I don't mind spending the money on skill/stat reset just to try out a gun bourg but I wanted to get other opinions. So, do you think it's a total waste of money to switch? (Oh and I am not obsessed with PVP like a lot of other players I mostly PVM and do the occasional Union War just for fun.)

If you are going to switch to a gun bourg, you might want to try creating a battle artisan instead. You should stick to being a cannon bourg and I based this answer on the bold statement above. Gun bourgs has only a single aoe compared to the launcher borgs 4 aoes which is not quite good in PVM.

Edited by Cloudius, 22 January 2012 - 10:05 PM.

#3 Oerba

Oerba

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 998 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 23 January 2012 - 05:46 AM

It all depends on how you farm.

Launcher will require a lure, but it's capable of killing groups much more efficiently.

Gun on the other hand is more suited to solo farming, especially when it comes to single targets.

For example if you wanted to farm Eudy wing pieces, then a gun is more appropriate since the Eudy's are all spaced out.

#4 TwiliteGarden

TwiliteGarden

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1308 posts
  • LocationNew York City
  • Playing:ROSE Online
  • Server:Leonis

Posted 23 January 2012 - 10:27 AM

Thank you both for your thoughtful responses! I think I am going to stick with my launcher bourg. :dunno:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users