Any 150 RG still on Inspiration Skill? - Ragnarok Online Community Chat - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
* * * * * 1 votes

Any 150 RG still on Inspiration Skill?

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
42 replies to this topic

#1 HayrohsLegacy

HayrohsLegacy

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 6755 posts
  • Location名古屋、Japan
  • Playing:Nothing
  • Server:Loki Champ & Chaos RG

Posted 23 January 2012 - 05:28 AM

Nerfed buffs, short duration, 5mins re-use, take lots of lame skills to waste for pre-reqs... Not enough yet? :rofl:

Why make our signature skill so retarded with "1% EXP req" @ 150... :dunno:

Edit: Posted this already in "Feedback section" for weeks but IDK if anyone from the DEVs are giving time for it or whoever should be reading em. :sigh:

*I have little time to play and for other casual gamers, don't have that time to grind for EXP, really sucks :bang:

Edited by HayrohsLegacy, 23 January 2012 - 07:06 AM.

#2 Kenkin0

Kenkin0

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 23 posts

Posted 23 January 2012 - 05:43 AM

Inspiration shud've gotten nerfed long ago, before balance patch, RGs with inspiration is so -_-in OP. Deal with it, fairer to other classes

#3 Nick221cen

Nick221cen

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 47 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Ymir

Posted 23 January 2012 - 05:46 AM

I know the feeling even at 150 you still have to have exp to lose. Even redemtio has the same cost but doesnt use the exp req. Oh well i ended up going support anyway.

#4 HayrohsLegacy

HayrohsLegacy

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 6755 posts
  • Location名古屋、Japan

Posted 23 January 2012 - 05:47 AM

Inspiration shud've gotten nerfed long ago, before balance patch, RGs with inspiration is so -_-in OP. Deal with it, fairer to other classes

I'm playing on Prestige build after skill patch balance came, Inspi is nerfed already and a very short duration skill, not all RGs who got Inspiration are OP. Ppl already know how to get rid of such RGs :dunno:

And again, its a very retarded skill now with that EXP cost :rofl:

Edited by HayrohsLegacy, 23 January 2012 - 05:49 AM.

#5 CeruleanGamer

CeruleanGamer

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 7685 posts
  • LocationChicago, IL
  • Server:Yggdrasil, Ymir

Posted 23 January 2012 - 05:51 AM

I've killed RGs on Inspiration by ctrl+clicking. It's not that overpowered... :dunno:

#6 Kenkin0

Kenkin0

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 23 posts

Posted 23 January 2012 - 05:58 AM

I've killed RGs on Inspiration by ctrl+clicking. It's not that overpowered... :dunno:

Tell that to RGs with +11-14 kvm spear, inspiration before balance came. Spam 20-30k vanishing point with max aspd on full reduc 150 RK. If that isnt OP, plz tell me what u call that. N btw, there's a reason the dev team actually decided to nerf inspi this much. Dun agree on the exp loss tho, just nerf the effects n duration is enough

#7 HayrohsLegacy

HayrohsLegacy

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 6755 posts
  • Location名古屋、Japan

Posted 23 January 2012 - 06:01 AM

Tell that to RGs with +11-14 kvm spear, inspiration before balance came. Spam 20-30k vanishing point with max aspd on full reduc 150 RK. If that isnt OP, plz tell me what u call that. N btw, there's a reason the dev team actually decided to nerf inspi this much. Dun agree on the exp loss tho, just nerf the effects n duration is enough

As I said, effects are already nerfed...

The arguement here is about the 1% EXP cost, the effects are already -.-ty

Edited by HayrohsLegacy, 23 January 2012 - 06:05 AM.

#8 lainee

lainee

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 729 posts
  • LocationOceanic Eternity

Posted 23 January 2012 - 06:12 AM

Each time the 135-150 TI's comes around (every other week), go do the TI a couple times, get some extra EMBs and grab some xp to use the skill. It's hardly a grind to do that.

#9 Shiroi17

Shiroi17

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 875 posts

Posted 23 January 2012 - 06:16 AM

XP requirements at lvl 150 to use skills is just anti-fun. 1 month after balance patch still no custom iRO balancing...

#10 HayrohsLegacy

HayrohsLegacy

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 6755 posts
  • Location名古屋、Japan

Posted 23 January 2012 - 06:20 AM

Each time the 135-150 TI's comes around (every other week), go do the TI a couple times, get some extra EMBs and grab some xp to use the skill. It's hardly a grind to do that.

I already tried to do that and some RGs I do know, but with lesser ppl doin TIs since WoE events started its hard getting into good parties and even normal population w/that fact its every other week. My minimum usage of this skill for 40x a week (40% EXP) grind is pain if you're a "casual gamer" or somebody who don't have much time to play and burn BMs for this skill.

XP requirements at lvl 150 to use skills is just anti-fun. 1 month after balance patch still no custom iRO balancing...

This skill's old .1% EXP cost nerf was meant to be most RGs' end game content after max levels and indeed, now its anti-fun for a 150 Royal Guard especially you need to log-in out char select screen to check your EXP status :dunno:

Edited by HayrohsLegacy, 23 January 2012 - 07:19 AM.

#11 DarkDan

DarkDan

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1280 posts
  • Server:Valk

Posted 23 January 2012 - 06:28 AM

I would rather spend time leveling a new character than leveling a character I already spent months getting to 150/50 lol. :dunno:

No I do not use inspiration. I refuse to use it as it is. It is worthless to me if I have to grind to use it. It was already a situational skill at best because of the cooldown but throwing the exp loss part to it just sound silly to me.

This nerf and the 10 sec sp pot reuse delay after gfist are a little too much. The LR cast time nerf is also rediculous.

I am biased because I play those two classes lol. :rofl:

#12 HayrohsLegacy

HayrohsLegacy

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 6755 posts
  • Location名古屋、Japan

Posted 23 January 2012 - 06:37 AM

I would rather spend time leveling a new character than leveling a character I already spent months getting to 150/50 lol. :dunno:

No I do not use inspiration. I refuse to use it as it is. It is worthless to me if I have to grind to use it. It was already a situational skill at best because of the cooldown but throwing the exp loss part to it just sound silly to me.

This nerf and the 10 sec sp pot reuse delay after gfist are a little too much. The LR cast time nerf is also rediculous.

I am biased because I play those two classes lol. :bang:

ROFL o.O

But you're right, I'd rather spend that grinding time help ppl/guildies or hunt with my little time than sticking with a 150/50 already char... Lame...

And that no one gives a damn @ feedback section :rofl:

Edited by HayrohsLegacy, 23 January 2012 - 06:37 AM.

#13 MrBudd

MrBudd

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2280 posts
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 23 January 2012 - 06:45 AM

I got no problem with the 1% exp

#14 mikeberserkr

mikeberserkr

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 571 posts

Posted 23 January 2012 - 06:49 AM

can i be clarified here.. you mean if you use inspiration at 150, your exp decreses and you go back to 149?

#15 Carp

Carp

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 388 posts

Posted 23 January 2012 - 06:54 AM

^ No. but you can't use the skill if you have below 1% exp.

#16 HayrohsLegacy

HayrohsLegacy

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 6755 posts
  • Location名古屋、Japan

Posted 23 January 2012 - 07:10 AM

It's a prob especially a casual gamer who barely logs in game for a short time and not daily...

And that player has alts and other stuffs to do in-game than wasting time grinding and spending zeny to get that EXP faster but still sadly not enough...

Edited by HayrohsLegacy, 23 January 2012 - 07:11 AM.

#17 Thugmission

Thugmission

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 122 posts

Posted 23 January 2012 - 07:12 AM

no inspiration.

I don't mind the exp req, but the skill reqs take too many points and the duration doesn't last long enough for you to make a difference.

#18 Aeroku

Aeroku

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 303 posts

Posted 23 January 2012 - 07:25 AM

nope, 1% is fine. deal with it. rg weren't supposed to be SO defensive in the first place. and their offensive skill still fares well especially with proper gear.

and no time to play the game? it's GM intention to make you spend time in game to obtain things you want.

Edited by Aeroku, 23 January 2012 - 07:28 AM.

#19 HayrohsLegacy

HayrohsLegacy

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 6755 posts
  • Location名古屋、Japan

Posted 23 January 2012 - 07:34 AM

Yea good thing I never reset back to my old Inspiration build since I still got my Prestige build but I am speaking not for myself but for other RGs that are still struggling to grind hilarious EXP with ample time and instead of doin other stuffs or whatever they wanna do during their short free time.

From what I am reading, maybe its the ppl who got pretty long time to spend that has no prob with this. Now I won't bother anymore why the casual side aren't playing Inspi-RGs anymore and just play their other insta-fun class alts.

Edited by HayrohsLegacy, 23 January 2012 - 07:46 AM.

#20 Shiroi17

Shiroi17

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 875 posts

Posted 23 January 2012 - 07:40 AM

1% is fine, until you die 3-4 times due to retarded things like Dark Blessing/Earthquake and lose 12% XP. Inb4 RG is a VIP class only.

Edited by Shiroi17, 23 January 2012 - 07:41 AM.

#21 Kadnya

Kadnya

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3395 posts

Posted 23 January 2012 - 07:46 AM

I know the feeling even at 150 you still have to have exp to lose. Even redemtio has the same cost but doesnt use the exp req. Oh well i ended up going support anyway.

I am 99% sure that redeptio does take away your exp at level 150, even on no exp loss maps, weather you revive zero or a full party.

I don't like the idea of making people grind after reaching max level, but I neither like the superbuff inspiration was. So I guess seeing inspiration gone is nice for me xP.

#22 Sera

Sera

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 4831 posts
  • Locationthis evil world
  • Server:iRO Chaos

Posted 23 January 2012 - 07:55 AM

The skill being overpowered or not and the fact it's using experience as a catalyst are two separate issues imo. Really, I don't believe anything should have an experience requirement, as there are too many other ways to give stringent requirements to a skill without using something that important.

#23 eatMagnetic

eatMagnetic

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 39 posts
  • LocationGermany (Freiburg)

Posted 23 January 2012 - 09:56 AM

I wouldn't mind grinding, but if I consider the more casual players, this skill should be changed again:
No EXP requiered for Lv150 but less ATK/HIT ? Like give it +250 ATK and +50 HIT on Lv5?

I really think about changing to Prestige, allthough I would miss hunting Dracula with my RG lol

#24 CeruleanGamer

CeruleanGamer

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 7685 posts
  • LocationChicago, IL
  • Server:Yggdrasil, Ymir

Posted 23 January 2012 - 10:20 AM

can i be clarified here.. you mean if you use inspiration at 150, your exp decreses and you go back to 149?

Go to character selection screen. If you have less than 1 million EXP (or was it 950k EXP, forgot), you cannot use Inspiration. Simple.

Edited by CeruleanGamer, 23 January 2012 - 10:21 AM.

#25 Cubical

Cubical

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 888 posts

Posted 23 January 2012 - 10:34 AM

i just took it out of my skill tree, i used it rarely even before the balance patch. I miss it abit for MVPing against comp but thats about it

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users