What happened to the Soul Hunter? - Kruxena Shadows - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

What happened to the Soul Hunter?

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 Ilikelittleboys

Ilikelittleboys

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 55 posts

Posted 24 January 2012 - 02:20 AM

I made one so that I could dominate in FoC lv49 PvP, and now I find that their Bloody Arrow spell has a big 8 second cooldown that it never had before.

So how? How is a Soul Hunter supposed to own in Lv49 PvP now? Are they even viable anymore? Can they even 1 or 2-shot most players or twinks?

I'm asking because I had a hard time playing as a Lv49 PvP Rogue and wanted to switch to a caster so I could two-shot most players at range with twinked jewelry damage, and I chose this.

#2 Dess

Dess

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 946 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 24 January 2012 - 03:39 AM

I made one so that I could dominate in FoC lv49 PvP, and now I find that their Bloody Arrow spell has a big 8 second cooldown that it never had before.

So how? How is a Soul Hunter supposed to own in Lv49 PvP now? Are they even viable anymore? Can they even 1 or 2-shot most players or twinks?

I'm asking because I had a hard time playing as a Lv49 PvP Rogue and wanted to switch to a caster so I could two-shot most players at range with twinked jewelry damage, and I chose this.

They changed skills in soul hunter.
Now Attack of Curse its the main nuke with 1 sec CD and 30M range, bloody arrow got its CD increased and rake nail became a 6 targuets AoE, so in fact they are better than before. Well, expet for VT, that skill needs really heavy DNA investment now.

#3 Fudd

Fudd

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3714 posts
  • LocationInfinity
  • Playing:Requiem
  • Server:The stable one

Posted 24 January 2012 - 12:25 PM

dont make a soulhunter.. they suck

#4 Famous

Famous

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 6209 posts
  • LocationEngland

Posted 24 January 2012 - 12:35 PM

I worry about this guy if he sucked with a rouge, they are easy mode.

#5 Ilikelittleboys

Ilikelittleboys

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 55 posts

Posted 24 January 2012 - 01:33 PM

Well, I only took Forward Dash as a Rogue, not Retreat. I didn't see the need to have BOTH; no Rogue needs that much mobility in FoC.

As for the Soul Hunter, why do they suck at lv49 PvP? Are you saying that I won't be doing well at all, even with good gear?

#6 Famous

Famous

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 6209 posts
  • LocationEngland

Posted 24 January 2012 - 01:44 PM

Well, I only took Forward Dash as a Rogue, not Retreat. I didn't see the need to have BOTH; no Rogue needs that much mobility in FoC.

wat

#7 Ilikelittleboys

Ilikelittleboys

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 55 posts

Posted 24 January 2012 - 01:50 PM

Nevermind. Still waiting to know if Soul Hunter is viable in FoC lv49.

#8 Alexx1412

Alexx1412

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1115 posts
  • LocationMéxico
  • Playing:Requiem
  • Server:PKing at Ancient Temple

Posted 24 January 2012 - 01:58 PM

Killing ppl by 2 shots its "meh"
Anyways...go go...Soul Hunter are awesome, but remember to spend all your money to get all your gear to +30...Will only work that way

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users