• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Osory

Osory

I am New.

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 24 January 2012 - 12:41 PM

Hi, i've been playing dragon saga for 3 weeks now and i've been playing it like this:

1. i would click start button and it would say "Dragonsaga.exe has encounter a problem and needs to close. we are sorry for the incovenience." and it would want me to send an error report or don't send one so i press don't send error report.

2. i have to repeat the same process over and over again just for the actual screen of the game where it loads to the login screen.

3. After the game pops up i would type in my login acc and password and click login. IT FREEZES!! so i have to close the whole thing and repeat the same process over and over again until i get it to work.

I put 10 hours into re installing it and to see if it would do the same thing and it DID do the same thing!

I've been playing it like this and i'm getting tired of it. Can anyone please help me!!

#2 Nolanvoid

Nolanvoid

Nolan Smash!

• Retired
  • 2024 posts
  • Playing:Dragon Saga

Posted 24 January 2012 - 10:38 PM

What kind of system are you running it on? When you do get in, what resolution are you on? Are you in full screen?

#3 Osory

Osory

I am New.

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 25 January 2012 - 04:33 AM

What kind of system are you running it on? When you do get in, what resolution are you on? Are you in full screen?

Windows XP if you mean system.I have to play it in windows resolution, because if i play it in full screen it'll show the login screen and when i type my login account and password it'll just freeze like windows resolution but i'll have to RESTART my computer by pressing the power button on my tower (I've done it about 7times now). Windows Resolution on Dragon Saga i can just press Ctrl+ALT DELETE and task manager shows up and i have to end task on Dragon Saga. Full screen Dragon Saga i just can't play it.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users