• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

#1 Sentret

Sentret

I am New.

• Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 24 January 2012 - 07:51 PM

I broke my hero quest chain. I finished F5 Sangka and went to accept the new quest to talk to Thomas, then I got some weird bug where the screen turned black and I couldn't see anything so I had to kill the dragon saga process.

Logged back on, don't have the next quest, can't get back into F5. BROKE SANGKA. WHAT DO?

#2 Sentret

Sentret

I am New.

• Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 24 January 2012 - 11:20 PM

Bumpy bump because I'm impatient and 0 views, what the hell. I still don't know how to get it to start, and also, I'm getting a failed to download patcher.id thing.

Is there a maintenance or something?

#3 IreKire

IreKire

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 402 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 24 January 2012 - 11:31 PM

yeah maintainance is on for about the next 3 ish or more hours (depending on how much they need to do),
sorry idk the answer to your original post but i would suggest posting the issue in the bugs thread

#4 Nolanvoid

Nolanvoid

Nolan Smash!

• Retired
  • 2024 posts
  • Playing:Dragon Saga

Posted 25 January 2012 - 12:22 AM

I broke my hero quest chain. I finished F5 Sangka and went to accept the new quest to talk to Thomas, then I got some weird bug where the screen turned black and I couldn't see anything so I had to kill the dragon saga process.

Logged back on, don't have the next quest, can't get back into F5. BROKE SANGKA. WHAT DO?

Moved to the Bug Section. Is the quest complete? Have you tried to re-obtain the quest for the F5 fight again?

#5 Sentret

Sentret

I am New.

• Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 25 January 2012 - 01:52 AM

Moved to the Bug Section. Is the quest complete? Have you tried to re-obtain the quest for the F5 fight again?

The first quest that involved killing Sangka and talking to him after F5 was completed. It was after when I tried to get the next quest was when the screen went black and everything froze, so I logged back in with no hero quests and no way to get back into F5 because it says "Hero quest completed, no need to enter F5". I can't get the old quest back either.

:U

Edited by Sentret, 25 January 2012 - 01:53 AM.

#6 Nolanvoid

Nolanvoid

Nolan Smash!

• Retired
  • 2024 posts

Posted 25 January 2012 - 02:54 AM

Have you tried to re-obtain the quest that was completed? Also, is there anyone else in that area that you may go back in with?

#7 Sentret

Sentret

I am New.

• Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 25 January 2012 - 03:44 AM

Have you tried to re-obtain the quest that was completed? Also, is there anyone else in that area that you may go back in with?

Yup, I can't get it again 'cause the NPC isn't giving it. And F5 is solo-only, isn't it? o_o

#8 Maronu

Maronu

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2358 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 25 January 2012 - 05:22 AM

Yup, I can't get it again 'cause the NPC isn't giving it. And F5 is solo-only, isn't it? o_o

Find someone who has it. Have them party you. They press L and click share quest. Might now work, but it is worth a shot.

#9 timegotoVroom

timegotoVroom

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 283 posts
  • LocationThe Disneyland of Love
  • Server:Dragonkin Master Race

Posted 29 January 2012 - 03:57 PM

This happened to me in every single F5 mission of all the before-2nd-job Hero Quests. Everytime I finished an F5 quest, I'd have to click on the top right button of "end mission" otherwise, black screen bug. However, it always completed all the quests.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users