Post homun stats - Page 4 - Homunculus Headquarters - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

Post homun stats

• Please log in to reply
191 replies to this topic

#76 Yggdrasil

Yggdrasil

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 427 posts
  • LocationTexas
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online

Posted 13 March 2012 - 06:56 AM

my Sera's HP is a little depressing XD

https://docs.google....QkZua2wyazFTSGc

#77 novalkar

novalkar

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 109 posts
  • Server:Valkyrie

Posted 13 March 2012 - 08:23 AM

i compared dontleaveme's and Yggdrasil homuns in my chart and they ended up having the same stats at level 117 :o! (both are Vani -> Sera)

https://docs.google....MTUxbVhzY2l2ZGc

#78 dontleaveme

dontleaveme

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 353 posts
  • LocationSC, USA

Posted 13 March 2012 - 09:12 AM

Both of our sera have prob reached the 150 stat limit and are only gaining level based substats now. Guess sticking with my high hp / low aspd vani was a good idea :>

Curious to see your amistir -> sera's aspd at 117 to see if there is a difference. If so, hp/sp/skills become the only difference between base homun types.

65% away from painkiller on my sera @_@ will post screenies of the reduction and such once I get it and do some testing.

any requests for mobs to try painkiller on? My gene has 69 base vit. Will do testing while naked and again with only angelus 10, an immune, and assump.

Edited by dontleaveme, 13 March 2012 - 09:18 AM.

#79 Yggdrasil

Yggdrasil

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 427 posts
  • LocationTexas

Posted 13 March 2012 - 09:17 AM

Im hoping my bee catches up in HP at some point. If I knew the difference would of been so big I would of remade and gotten a Vani with a higher HP amount XD

#80 novalkar

novalkar

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 109 posts

Posted 13 March 2012 - 09:44 AM

Both of our sera have prob reached the 150 stat limit and are only gaining level based substats now. Guess sticking with my high hp / low aspd vani was a good idea :>

Curious to see your amistir -> sera's aspd at 117 to see if there is a difference. If so, hp/sp/skills become the only difference between base homun types.

65% away from painkiller on my sera @_@ will post screenies of the reduction and such once I get it and do some testing.

any requests for mobs to try painkiller on? My gene has 69 base vit. Will do testing while naked and again with only angelus 10, an immune, and assump.

It will take me a lot of time to get to that level since it's an Amistr base and i mostly AFK level during the week cos of work/studies, but at least is growing steadily. I hope that it will be faster when it gets "Needle of Paralysis" at lvl 105.

I'm interested to see if you can tank a mini-boss Valkyrie or a huge mob on Nogg 2. Also, if it can be targeted on other players, i would like to see if it stacks with mental strength on a Sura.

#81 dontleaveme

dontleaveme

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 353 posts
  • LocationSC, USA

Posted 13 March 2012 - 09:54 AM

I have a sura with MS on my male account so if someone wants to use a BB on it I can test to see if painkiller can stack with ms. I'll round up a huge in mob magma 2 for sure ^^
gonna go down to rach TI and see if painkiller can be dispelled too.

once I get it would someone that has an Eira with overboost pm me so we can see if a) painkiller can be used on other homun and b) if the flee reduction from painkiller works with Eira because overed boost supposedly sets flee and aspd to a set amount.

Edited by dontleaveme, 13 March 2012 - 09:57 AM.

#82 novalkar

novalkar

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 109 posts

Posted 16 March 2012 - 09:36 PM

updated my chart :D now my bee is 105 and at last i have a skill to use XDDD

i also added some comparisons between other Seras :3

https://docs.google....MTUxbVhzY2l2ZGc

Edited by novalkar, 16 March 2012 - 09:37 PM.

#83 big742003

big742003

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 197 posts
  • LocationSouth Carolina
  • Server:Mostly Ygg, some Valk

Posted 16 March 2012 - 09:42 PM

Is this ok?

Posted Image

#84 Laurynthia

Laurynthia

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 83 posts
  • LocationEngland
  • Server:iRO Ymir

Posted 17 March 2012 - 02:43 AM

Vanilmirth stats can vary considerably. Youurs has almost 3k less HP than two of my three vanis (And 500 more than the third). All were created during the homunculus reset event.

Vani 1 - Good HP
Posted Image

Vani 2 - Super Vani
Posted Image

Vani 3 - Low HP Vani
Posted Image

#85 CeruleanGamer

CeruleanGamer

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 7685 posts
  • LocationChicago, IL
  • Server:Yggdrasil, Ymir

Posted 17 March 2012 - 05:59 AM

Woo, finally got it to 99.

Now the real work begins.

I think it came out pretty godlike, I am happy.

before evolution and after summoned, vaped and switched maps

Posted Image

Your HP looks horribly low by like 2-3k less but HOLY*%^$%WTF? 176 ASPD on Homunculus S freshly evolved? I guess that pays off.... lol

#86 Glittercandy

Glittercandy

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 35 posts
  • Server:Ymir

Posted 17 March 2012 - 05:15 PM

Pre-renewal vani -> dieter at 150 (after bwinging to town):

Posted Image

With Pyro the atk claims to be 365.

#87 Realus

Realus

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 108 posts

Posted 17 March 2012 - 05:40 PM

Your HP looks horribly low by like 2-3k less but HOLY*%^$%WTF? 176 ASPD on Homunculus S freshly evolved? I guess that pays off.... lol

Me and my sister had our Homunc's ASPD like that freshly evolved. If your vani has max stats, it'll do that.
My friend's Amistr-> Homunc_S vanis (Since they had 80~ Agi or whatever?) had REAAALLY low aspd when evolved.

Pre-renewal vani -> dieter at 150 (after bwinging to town):

With Pyro the atk claims to be 365.

Wow, 150 already, nice.

Most of those who are just AFKing OD2 or so are hovering 130 I think.
Where did you take yours? (Although since your a Dieter... I guess you used that mini-reflect damage skill to level?)

#88 Glittercandy

Glittercandy

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 35 posts

Posted 17 March 2012 - 05:53 PM

Wow, 150 already, nice.

Most of those who are just AFKing OD2 or so are hovering 130 I think.
Where did you take yours? (Although since your a Dieter... I guess you used that mini-reflect damage skill to level?)

Most of my leveling I did in magma 2 with magma flow and flywings. I tried other places, but that had the best rate. The map outside Mora was okay at higher levels, but still not as efficient as magma 2. I also tried Nameless 2 (possibly doable if you have aid condensed pot and spam it), scaraba 2 (they ripped it to shreds so fast), the map south of el dicastis (it was okay, but the spiders were annoying), Abyss 3 (okay but kind of painful), and byalan 6 (wasn't worth the time to get there). I thought about niff 2, but I never wandered over there.

Pyro + ash did increase lavaslide/magma flow damage in most places (did 10k magma flows to gold acidus with that) but it's tough to stack.

#89 iiNote

iiNote

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1148 posts

Posted 17 March 2012 - 06:15 PM

Most of my leveling I did in magma 2 with magma flow and flywings. I tried other places, but that had the best rate. The map outside Mora was okay at higher levels, but still not as efficient as magma 2. I also tried Nameless 2 (possibly doable if you have aid condensed pot and spam it), scaraba 2 (they ripped it to shreds so fast), the map south of el dicastis (it was okay, but the spiders were annoying), Abyss 3 (okay but kind of painful), and byalan 6 (wasn't worth the time to get there). I thought about niff 2, but I never wandered over there.

Pyro + ash did increase lavaslide/magma flow damage in most places (did 10k magma flows to gold acidus with that) but it's tough to stack.

Excuse my ignorance but.. I thought you couldn't Aid Condense Pot a Homunculus o_O
I tried to do it on my Amistr and it didn't work. Am I doing it wrong xD?
And wow... a 150 Dieter already, I can't wait to have mine :P

Maybe Scarab's lvl 1 would be awesome for dieter leveling too o:

Edited by iiNote, 17 March 2012 - 06:16 PM.

#90 Glittercandy

Glittercandy

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 35 posts

Posted 17 March 2012 - 06:19 PM

Excuse my ignorance but.. I thought you couldn't Aid Condense Pot a Homunculus o_O
I tried to do it on my Amistr and it didn't work. Am I doing it wrong xD?
And wow... a 150 Dieter already, I can't wait to have mine :P

Maybe Scarab's lvl 1 would be awesome for dieter leveling too o:

Really? I never got Aid Condensed Pot, so I didn't know! I just assumed it did. XD

#91 iiNote

iiNote

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1148 posts

Posted 17 March 2012 - 07:43 PM

Really? I never got Aid Condensed Pot, so I didn't know! I just assumed it did. XD

It doesn't sadly. I mainly got it for that.. to heal my homun in big ammounts. But either way It's a pretty sweet skill for TI parties and what not.

#92 CheddarJack

CheddarJack

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1972 posts
  • LocationNJ
  • Server:Valk

Posted 19 March 2012 - 05:28 AM

updated my post on the first page...why is my sera's HP so damn low? only 10k HP. After looking at my stats it feels much weaker than everyone elses

Edited by CheddarJack, 19 March 2012 - 05:30 AM.

#93 Laurynthia

Laurynthia

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 83 posts
  • LocationEngland
  • Server:iRO Ymir

Posted 19 March 2012 - 05:41 AM

updated my post on the first page...why is my sera's HP so damn low? only 10k HP. After looking at my stats it feels much weaker than everyone elses

It appeared to have low HP and SP as a vani. The figures suggest that it was evolved before the homunculus S update.

#94 Froggems

Froggems

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 327 posts
  • LocationSoCal

Posted 19 March 2012 - 08:59 AM

That's what I was thinking. Ill take the missing 2k hp because its going to be a lot easier to level with its other stats at 150 so early.

#95 CheddarJack

CheddarJack

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1972 posts
  • LocationNJ
  • Server:Valk

Posted 19 March 2012 - 11:35 AM

It appeared to have low HP and SP as a vani. The figures suggest that it was evolved before the homunculus S update.

It was, but i thought i could get away with its higher than normal stats, but after what ive seen now after ppl remade their homu's when the GM's gave them free loyalty now im regretting not getting it. Maybe they will do it again hopefully and i can re do my homu.

#96 Yggdrasil

Yggdrasil

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 427 posts
  • LocationTexas

Posted 19 March 2012 - 03:36 PM

My Sera is 124 now. And god was the waiting for 123 worth it.... Painkiller is freaking amazing. Just have to get the AI to work the way I want it *continues to tweak settings* and ill have an awesome little buff slave 8D

HP 16,649
SP 2322
Atk 162
Matck 448
Hit 424
Crit 51
Def 467
Mdef 314
Flee 286
Aspd 178

Stat progress: https://docs.google....QkZua2wyazFTSGc

Edited by Yggdrasil, 19 March 2012 - 03:43 PM.

#97 Easly

Easly

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1716 posts
  • Server:ymir/valk

Posted 19 March 2012 - 11:32 PM

Posted Image

Doesnt seem too bad. this is after i vaporized it btw

#98 Cubical

Cubical

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 888 posts

Posted 20 March 2012 - 05:47 AM

Interesting notes you guys have on the HP/SP thing. Once all our homun S get 150 we'll all need to sit down and compare leveling notes.

When i made my Amistr, i realized pretty early on he had a pretty good HP and SP growth. I take it from others experience I did the right thing in keeping it.

Heres my Amistr>Eleanor

https://docs.google....VRSHZoNEE#gid=0

Edited by Cubical, 20 March 2012 - 05:48 AM.

#99 Easly

Easly

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1716 posts
  • Server:ymir/valk

Posted 20 March 2012 - 07:43 AM

it just got 121, been getting like 100-115 sp per level since i changed it

#100 Cubical

Cubical

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 888 posts

Posted 20 March 2012 - 08:32 AM

my sp growth isnt nearly as good as that, it was an amistr after all. I get 50 sp on a good level, 20~30 typically.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users