9 replies to this topic

#1 Zireael

Zireael

I am New.

• Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 25 January 2012 - 04:40 PM

Hello.

Me and my friend was trying to clear all rooms in ruins of lament dungeon. After defeating all mosnters in lament part we started the Scream part. After beating up room of scream we faced up with a problem. there was a blocked path and we couldnt unlock it. we tried everything: killing all what moves, Activating this statue in the middle and trying to unlock other paths but it was impossible. I have a question: what have we done wrong? or what we haven't done or killed?

Best Regards
Zireael.

#2 Gariath

Gariath

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 182 posts
  • Playing:Requiem

Posted 25 January 2012 - 04:52 PM

Hello.

Me and my friend was trying to clear all rooms in ruins of lament dungeon. After defeating all mosnters in lament part we started the Scream part. After beating up room of scream we faced up with a problem. there was a blocked path and we couldnt unlock it. we tried everything: killing all what moves, Activating this statue in the middle and trying to unlock other paths but it was impossible. I have a question: what have we done wrong? or what we haven't done or killed?

Best Regards
Zireael.

In the Scream part, there is a boss that you need to kill. He drops a key. You need to go back to the middle part of the dungeon and use the key to activate a device in the middle part of the room. Once you do that, a 5-10 second cinematic will occur. Then go to the upper part of the room again. There will be an opening going above that room...

Edited by Gariath, 25 January 2012 - 04:52 PM.

#3 AngelicPretty

AngelicPretty

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1514 posts
  • LocationKiwiland!
  • Server:FOC

Posted 25 January 2012 - 05:31 PM

what server are you on? if hammy i can come and help

#4 Zireael

Zireael

I am New.

• Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 26 January 2012 - 01:57 AM

What is the name of that boss? We havent met him. There were only red eyes and qualim slaves.

Edited by Zireael, 26 January 2012 - 02:28 AM.

#5 Nadesh

Nadesh

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 4987 posts

Posted 26 January 2012 - 10:42 AM

The thing goes like this.

1st you enter to the dungeon, there will be 3 mobs, the middle one that is bigger will drop a heart when you kill it. To pick the heart double click over the small picture of the item.

2nd go to the middle of the dungeon and use the key to open the door to the Room of Lament. Inside there will be a mob different than the others that drop another heart. That heart can be 1 of 3 that open the different small rooms. Go and open the room with the name of the heart (key) and kill the boss inside. The boss is called Khun Soul Siphoner, you cant miss it. That boss will drop a key and the key can be used over the organ at the middle of the dungeon, that will trigger a video.

(If you need the boss for the quest Forgotten Relics, go to the Altar of Lament after the Room of Lament).

3rd, after the video go to the upper floor, and there will be a big brocken column that let you go up to one of the big rooms. Then you can kill the last boss at the end of that room.

#6 Zireael

Zireael

I am New.

• Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 26 January 2012 - 04:17 PM

So the boss in room of lament drops randomly one of three keys right? And we need to drop the right one?

#7 AngelicPretty

AngelicPretty

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1514 posts
  • LocationKiwiland!
  • Server:FOC

Posted 26 January 2012 - 05:12 PM

So the boss in room of lament drops randomly one of three keys right? And we need to drop the right one?

u on Hammy? if so leave game name I will come do RoL with you and show you. be easier.

#8 Zireael

Zireael

I am New.

• Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 27 January 2012 - 03:12 AM

Yes im on Hammer. My name is herael. I usally play at 11 P.M. CEST.

#9 WhiteDwarf

WhiteDwarf

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 39 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 27 January 2012 - 06:09 AM

Hello.

Best Regards
Zireael.

There is a bug in this dungeon. You need to enter the room and see the words "such and such has been lock" or what have you before killing any of the mobs. Should you kill one of them before the message has appeared, you'll be unable to kill enough to flag the door to be unlocked.

#10 Nadesh

Nadesh

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 4987 posts

Posted 29 January 2012 - 05:14 PM

All the keys lead to a room that have the 1st big boss of the dungeon, the one that drop the key to the last one. The only difference is if you have quests that ask you to kill specific mobs, there are rooms with more of one kind than the others.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users