- The garment with no title from the NPC kills more or less grav errors x10 if you read the description.
- Item drops listed as "Red potion 2 ea drop" or "Cotton Shirt 1 ea drop"
**Should read as "Read potion 2ea dropped" or "Cotton Shirt 1ea dropped"
- Walking around in training grounds new_1-2 map is extremely buggy on the cells near the NPC named Chocolat (new_1-2 33, 172), especially if you stop beside her then resume walking.
- Quotation marks around exp gained reads like this: 36' EXP received but other messages read without double single quotes like this: [Lunatic] received '58' damage
- all the quests from training grounds have issues with engrish
- When you die the message is silly. Doo you reallly want to move?
1) Bruce, the npc in training grounds, continually insists that I return to the kRO website
2) Name of NPC in training grounds new_1-3 is "Swordman" not "Swordsman"
Basically all the NPCs in training grounds need to be reworded
a) name: Chocolat, training grounds
map: new_1-2 33, 172
dialogue: "Let me see that Traniee ID for a sec."
b ) name: Brade, training grounds
map: new_1-2 100, 105
issue: This NPC in the training grounds doesn't display the proper name after the first page of dialogue, but reads as this instead: !- Info. -!
c) name: Cool Event Staff, training grounds
map: new_1-2 33, 176
issue: his dialogue is basically jibberish
d) name: Soldier, training grounds
map: new_1-2 36, 176
issue: his dialogue is basically jibberish too
e) name: Brade, training grounds
map: new_1-3 96, 30
issue: really poorly translated
Edited by Ultimate, 10 September 2010 - 04:35 AM.