BB for woe event prize - Ragnarok Online Community Chat - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
* - - - - 1 votes

BB for woe event prize

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
26 replies to this topic

#1 CreamyBooty

CreamyBooty

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 108 posts

Posted 26 January 2012 - 05:10 PM

Since when did Bloody branch became a kafra item equipment? u have got to be kidding me.

Quoted your own words from your post:

Likely prizes will be the RWC Special Kafra equips Like Immuned Shields and Cat Berets, and WPS Points for the guilds.

this tells us we can't trust anything we see posted on warpportal.

and you even gave example on what the prize would be, I don't see Bloody branch in the options.
ridiculous.

Edited by CreamyBooty, 26 January 2012 - 05:10 PM.

#2 StormHaven

StormHaven

(ノ°▽°)ノ︵┻━┻

• VMod Retired
  • 5432 posts
  • Playing:Dragon Saga
  • Server:Dekard

Posted 26 January 2012 - 05:15 PM

Likely prizes

#3 mirana15

mirana15

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 289 posts
  • Locationcanada
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:valkyrie

Posted 26 January 2012 - 05:15 PM

Since when did Bloody branch became a kafra item equipment? u have got to be kidding me.

Quoted your own words from your post:

this tells us we can't trust anything we see posted on warpportal.

and you even gave example on what the prize would be, I don't see Bloody branch in the options.
ridiculous.

Thumbs Up!! ^____^

#4 jeff19007

jeff19007

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1909 posts

Posted 26 January 2012 - 05:16 PM

yea its not even worth it, we are expecting those gears but we only got Bloody branches?? c'mon guild leaders!! post your comments here about the event woe prizes.

#5 CreamyBooty

CreamyBooty

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 108 posts

Posted 26 January 2012 - 05:22 PM

Likely prizes

dummy you just proved my point, this is an official server you can't say LIKELY or MAYBE, you have to be SURE before you post it, that is what official mean, your words must be official, you can't say "maybe ill give you this for the prize but im not sure i might just give you -_-ty prizes coz I can't trust my own words" GOT IT NOW?

FALSE HOPE?

and you are not even a moderator for ragnarok, -.-

Edited by CreamyBooty, 26 January 2012 - 05:28 PM.

#6 bigstuff17

bigstuff17

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 159 posts
  • LocationTexas
  • Server:Ymir

Posted 26 January 2012 - 05:29 PM

yeah that's kind of a joke to offer bb's for event woes, unless it was just for participation.

#7 jeff19007

jeff19007

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1909 posts

Posted 26 January 2012 - 05:33 PM

yeah that's kind of a joke to offer bb's for event woes, unless it was just for participation.

well if that was a joke its not funny..they should give atleast 1 equip per 1 castle own.

Edited by jeff19007, 26 January 2012 - 05:34 PM.

#8 Dl2agon

Dl2agon

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 160 posts
  • Server:Valkyrie

Posted 26 January 2012 - 05:41 PM

1 equip per castle would be ridiculous O.O

how about manuals or gums?

Edited by Dl2agon, 26 January 2012 - 05:41 PM.

#9 bigstuff17

bigstuff17

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 159 posts
  • LocationTexas

Posted 26 January 2012 - 05:41 PM

well i got word that the bloody branches were merely "participation prizes, 2 bb's per half", and that there were 3 halves to the event, where the 1st, 2nd, 3rd place guilds received 3/2/1 immune shields & cat ear berets.

so in short, those guilds that stayed in the main guild and just cycled through chars to keep castles under the main guild were rewarded, whereas those guilds that had other smaller guilds under non-trans/3rd class chars were penalized since they didn't get as many castles.

#10 CreamyBooty

CreamyBooty

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 108 posts

Posted 26 January 2012 - 05:47 PM

1 equip per castle would be ridiculous O.O

how about manuals or gums?

not per castle, per castle held. and 1 equip pr castle held would be a fair prize, considering supplies could vary from 100m~200m.

#11 jeff19007

jeff19007

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1909 posts

Posted 26 January 2012 - 05:51 PM

well i got word that the bloody branches were merely "participation prizes, 2 bb's per half", and that there were 3 halves to the event, where the 1st, 2nd, 3rd place guilds received 3/2/1 immune shields & cat ear berets.

so in short, those guilds that stayed in the main guild and just cycled through chars to keep castles under the main guild were rewarded, whereas those guilds that had other smaller guilds under non-trans/3rd class chars were penalized since they didn't get as many castles.

this is not fair.. where did you got this info??

#12 rivermans

rivermans

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 514 posts
  • LocationProntera in the World of Rune Midgard

Posted 26 January 2012 - 05:52 PM

not per castle, per castle held. and 1 equip pr castle held would be a fair prize, considering supplies could vary from 100m~200m.

Seriously whats with all the QQ threads over Event Woe Prizes!! Be Thankful they gave you anything. Why don't you go watch some TV and have a nice sparkling glass of Lemonade rather than polluting the forums with your constant rants because you didn't get the WOE event prize you wanted.

#13 Sera

Sera

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 4831 posts
  • Locationthis evil world
  • Server:iRO Chaos

Posted 26 January 2012 - 05:54 PM

since the op hasn't asked yet in this thread...

when is heim going to distribute the event woe prizes?

#14 CreamyBooty

CreamyBooty

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 108 posts

Posted 26 January 2012 - 05:54 PM

Seriously whats with all the QQ threads over Event Woe Prizes!! Be Thankful they gave you anything. Why don't you go watch some TV and have a nice sparkling glass of Lemonade rather than polluting the forums with your constant rants because you didn't get the WOE event prize you wanted.

dude obviously you don't know that guild leaders hand out supplies every woe, i know its not about the prize i get it mr. super hero wannabe, and your talks about the real reason for woeing, dude obviously you know nuting. it cost zeny to woe ok? now you know. thats textbook.

#15 rivermans

rivermans

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 514 posts
  • LocationProntera in the World of Rune Midgard

Posted 26 January 2012 - 05:59 PM

dude obviously you don't know that guild leaders hand out supplies every woe, i know its not about the prize i get it mr. super hero wannabe, and your talks about the real reason for woeing, dude obviously you know nuting. it cost zeny to woe ok? now you know. thats textbook.

Actually i do know what guild leaders hand out for woe supplies. Obviously you woe for the wrong reasons.
And I do know the costs involved with woe as I woe on a genetic and a RK (so learn your facts before you go saying I don't know nothing about woe as I do know alot about woe in general as I'm active on the woe scene). You apparently just expect your zeny handed to you on a silver platter, which shouldn't happen.

#16 CreamyBooty

CreamyBooty

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 108 posts

Posted 26 January 2012 - 06:01 PM

POINT IS IF PEOPLE KNEW THAT BB WOULD BE THE PRIZE< NO ONE WOULD BOTHER TO JOIN THESE EVENTS!

SINCE HEIM SAID THAT LIKELY IMMUNE SHIELD WILL BE HANDED OUT, PEOPLE ACTUALLY SHOWED UP
BECAUSE OF THE FALSE HOPE OF GETTING THOSE LIKELY PRIZES. YOU GET ME?

THATS MY POINT, IF WE TOLERATE THESE LIKELY THINGS THAT HAPPEN< IT MAY LIKELY HAPPEN AGAIN,.

Edited by CreamyBooty, 26 January 2012 - 06:02 PM.

#17 Niji

Niji

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2701 posts
  • Locationhell
  • Server:classic!!

Posted 26 January 2012 - 06:03 PM

POINT IS IF PEOPLE KNEW THAT BB WOULD BE THE PRIZE< NO ONE WOULD BOTHER TO JOIN THESE EVENTS!

SINCE HEIM SAID THAT LIKELY IMMUNE SHIELD WILL BE HANDED OUT, PEOPLE ACTUALLY SHOWED UP
BECAUSE OF THE FALSE HOPE OF GETTING THOSE LIKELY PRIZES. YOU GET ME?

THATS MY POINT, IF WE TOLERATE THESE LIKELY THINGS THAT HAPPEN< IT MAY LIKELY HAPPEN AGAIN,.

seriously stfu it's a game.

#18 CreamyBooty

CreamyBooty

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 108 posts

Posted 26 January 2012 - 06:13 PM

seriously stfu it's a game.

another hero,
you just realized that? good for you.
and you are right, its just a game, but not to them, they get paid to do their job while they screw leeches like u.

Edited by CreamyBooty, 26 January 2012 - 06:18 PM.

#19 Inubashiri

Inubashiri

Loyal White Wolf

• Members
  • 7646 posts
  • LocationWaterfall of the Nine Heavens
  • Server:All

Posted 26 January 2012 - 06:24 PM

Creamy you need to calm down just a bit, you've been doing this for a week and you've been warned plenty of times and making the same topic over and over again about the same subject to insight things like this is only going to end with one outcome.

#20 Niji

Niji

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2701 posts
  • Locationhell
  • Server:classic!!

Posted 26 January 2012 - 06:26 PM

i get screwed yay bout time.

#21 Heimdallr

Heimdallr

Too Legit To Quit

• Community Managers
  • 3654 posts

Posted 26 January 2012 - 06:28 PM

Sigh...

We divided the event woes in half, 1st half ended Jan 3, 2nd half was the remainder of the Event WoEs.

We added up all the points that each guild earned on each serve for each half.

The top guild on each server per half got 1st 3 Cat Ear Berets and 3 immuned Shields
2nd place got 2 Cat Ear Berets and 2 Immuned Shields.
3rd place was everyone that scored over 10 pts for the half, and they got 1 of each.

We were going to stop there for the prizes for winning, with the 6 1st 6 2nd and about 15 3rd place winners. But we decided to cruise for cool and give EVERYONE that got at least 1 take during the event period 2 Bloody Branches. So the barking you are doing is about the participation prizes. I don't I thought we were being better than expected by giving further participation prizes, much to my dismay there are still people raging about free stuff.

To qualify for 3rd it literally would require you guild to have scored at least 1 take in each WoE.

#22 Heimdallr

Heimdallr

Too Legit To Quit

• Community Managers
  • 3654 posts

Posted 26 January 2012 - 06:30 PM

Creamy, since this only is making you unhappy please return the bloody branches, so at least you can complain justly about being unprized.

In the future I don't want you participating in our next event WoEs you truly are ruining the spirit of the events with the aggravating attitude.

You want way more than you earned, the WPS tokens should have allowed you to supply somewhat like normal, the prizes were just supposed to be little fun prizes. Next time I'll give the prizes other versions do, which is a random egg that the grand prize is a muffler or so. participation was the point not the prize, if you are only into it for the prize there is no chance we can ever meet everyones increasing level of desired reward.

#23 shado

shado

Amateur Blogger

• Banned
  • 401 posts
  • LocationAlaska

Posted 26 January 2012 - 06:38 PM

since the op hasn't asked yet in this thread...

when is heim going to distribute the event woe prizes?

Announcement in game said check code the redeemer (upstairs eden)

#24 Galet

Galet

I am New.

• Members
  • 7 posts

Posted 26 January 2012 - 06:40 PM

was there a post made that stated how these prizes were going to be distributed prior to the event woes so that we knew the entirety of the system we were working within? I was unaware that the points were adding up like this and that there were going to be differences in prizes. Many of us who took part in the event woes have little pvp gear to start with so i figured this would be my chance to earn some. However with this system it was simply those who already have the gear simply obtained more gear while those trying to get up there and worked extremly hard earned little for their effort.

Edited by Galet, 26 January 2012 - 06:42 PM.

#25 Alicesaurus

Alicesaurus

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 491 posts
  • Server:Chaos Renewal

Posted 26 January 2012 - 06:49 PM

Heilm screwed everyone who participated in the event woe's. Thank the Raccoon God I made my Guild sit out and the rest of my alliance with it. It costs us billions in zenny to fully supply just one of the guild's fully. Even if we got the rwc gear it was still not worth it for us, but it looks like it wasn't worth the effort for anyone! Next time the gm's organize a event with NO details as to the rewards perhaps more people will play it smart, don't even bother.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users