Looking for a guild, used to play in 2004 - Guild Hall - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

Looking for a guild, used to play in 2004

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Craften

Craften

I am New.

• Members
  • 4 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online

Posted 27 January 2012 - 08:53 AM

Hey guys.

I just came back from a loooong break from this game (I have no idea why I stopped playing..)
I hope one of you clans will take me in, as I would LOVE to get back into the game.

So far my only memories of the game is being an Assassin, a Priest and a Knight.

I think I'd really like to get back into the game as a Priest, as I hope to be of use to people in WoE (Even though when I played I barely did WoE)

This is why I hope to be picked up by a fun, very social clan, since I love to chat with people.

Some extra info about me is;

I'm 20 years old as of last week, and I live in The Netherlands.

If you want to know more about me, or want to have a chat with me, tell me!
Currently making a character on Valkyrie, but I could join Yggdrasil as well, as I won't have leveled that much yet most likely.

Thanks in advanced to anyone who posts in the thread.

Edit: Oh wow it uses that avatar haha. :P

Edited by Craften, 31 January 2012 - 09:23 AM.

#2 FroBoyX

FroBoyX

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 212 posts
  • LocationCalifornia, USA
  • Server:Valkyrie

Posted 28 January 2012 - 01:31 PM

If you're interested Check out EternalDao.com and apply, we are a fairly well established guild at this point and we are always looking for good dedicated players. Integrating into all the changes in the game requires a little bit of help usually for returning players. Help we'd love to provide, as for WoE, these days your char needs to be around 130+ to really even stand a chance of being effective, but with a good group that's not that far off.

#3 Savantas

Savantas

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 35 posts

Posted 28 January 2012 - 06:03 PM

Heey, I play on Valkyrie, and im dutch as well, Currently im a Co-leader of the guild Balance, and play on my Sura Flappie. The name should sound really familiar im sure. If you proof to level fast and be really active you are more than welcome to join this WoE guild, we take castles regualry and we also do ET runs which everyone can sign up to. if Interested come to bottom prontera a bit to the east from the kafra, behind the houses or leave a message on Balance.cjb.net.

And if you need any help, just ask me :P

Edited by Savantas, 28 January 2012 - 06:03 PM.

#4 Craften

Craften

I am New.

• Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 29 January 2012 - 08:44 AM

Heey, I play on Valkyrie, and im dutch as well, Currently im a Co-leader of the guild Balance, and play on my Sura Flappie. The name should sound really familiar im sure. If you proof to level fast and be really active you are more than welcome to join this WoE guild, we take castles regualry and we also do ET runs which everyone can sign up to. if Interested come to bottom prontera a bit to the east from the kafra, behind the houses or leave a message on Balance.cjb.net.

And if you need any help, just ask me :P

Hey Savantas, I made a thread on your forums, so I hope I'll be seeing you ingame!
I try to level pretty quickly, but I don't really remember where/how to train, so I'll have to figure that out again heh.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users