Bendersmom

Cleric Representative

• Members
  • 2000 posts
  • LocationUSA
  • Playing:ROSE Online
  • Server:Leonis

Posted 27 January 2012 - 10:07 AM

Rose needs another server when one server is virtually dead and the other is rarely classed as busy? What game are you playing? And if they did a full reset from time to time they would lose most of the players. Most people like to work on making a character good and work on reaching max level in games. After months or years of time and effort what makes you think people would be ok with everything being reset? If you are going to make these kinds of statements back them up with your reasoning or suggestions as to what would those things improve in the game.

#4 jerremy

jerremy

Knight Representative

• Members
  • 6045 posts
  • LocationYour closet.
  • Server:Currently unknown

Posted 27 January 2012 - 10:43 AM

Didnt want to + you

Forgot that there isn't a -1 anymore? xD
Yea to topic opener this is kind of a bad idea to make another server for an already small community.
Seeing what you propose it's more of an attempt to doom rose.

#5 1430223594

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 45 posts

Posted 27 January 2012 - 12:33 PM

BUT that is why this game is "virtually dead", because hight level players ruin it for newbies, i myself have played this game a lot in different times (i was even in real open beta) so i survived 3 ressets back then.

Beside the ruining the game for newbies there is another problem, that there is no real endgame content, that means when you reach max level youre DONE, all that left for you is ruining the game for nubs and yourself.

Sure i get it that losing your char is gay, but just think about it, this game is not about endgame content, ist about leveling up, finding cool items and such, that is what you do from 1 till 200 level and that is what rose can support right now.

While i dont think that devs will come up with real endgame content like in WoW in next 5 years, i see as the only way to keep game economy and fun real is to reset the server sometimes.

Then finaly we will get some new wind into the game instead.
Just make one server permament and another that will reset every year or half s year.

#6 Phish

Phish

Bourgeois & Champion Representative

• Members
  • 3564 posts
  • LocationU.S.A. New York
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 27 January 2012 - 12:36 PM

Tell me how resetting a server will make Rose more 'alive'. If one server is going to be reset regularly why in the hell would people spend money on the item mall only to have it all go to waste? If they can't make money off a new server then there won't be a new server, simple business.

#7 Zurn

Zurn

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 8468 posts
  • Server:Arua

Posted 27 January 2012 - 12:57 PM

maor channels seems like a better idea :/ i think id even go for Leo only if they had them again...

#8 1430223594

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 45 posts

Posted 27 January 2012 - 12:57 PM

Tell me how resetting a server will make Rose more 'alive'. If one server is going to be reset regularly why in the hell would people spend money on the item mall only to have it all go to waste? If they can't make money off a new server then there won't be a new server, simple business.

0. You can stay on permoment if you like and enjoy your shiny items till you get borred out, but i bet you will go to cycling one after a while because that is where fun going to be.

1. Old players will buy again, because items are only fun when the game is not flooded with them, and you know they are useless when you are max level (just for show, but thats gets boring fast).

2. New people will buy stuff! instead of being chased away by max levels and powerleveler and broken economy.

and yeh, main source of money for big games are not the max levels but the NEW players that are btw being born in packs everyday, so instead of trying to keep old players that have already got all items they wanted, it is better to reset and get some NEW players with NEW money flowing it, this will be good not only for new but also for old players because game will get more popular, devs will get rich and invest more money on content updates.

Edited by 1430223594, 27 January 2012 - 01:01 PM.

#9 jerremy

jerremy

Knight Representative

• Members
  • 6045 posts
  • LocationYour closet.
  • Server:Currently unknown

Posted 27 January 2012 - 01:40 PM

0. You can stay on permoment if you like and enjoy your shiny items till you get borred out, but i bet you will go to cycling one after a while because that is where fun going to be.

1. Old players will buy again, because items are only fun when the game is not flooded with them, and you know they are useless when you are max level (just for show, but thats gets boring fast).

2. New people will buy stuff! instead of being chased away by max levels and powerleveler and broken economy.

and yeh, main source of money for big games are not the max levels but the NEW players that are btw being born in packs everyday, so instead of trying to keep old players that have already got all items they wanted, it is better to reset and get some NEW players with NEW money flowing it, this will be good not only for new but also for old players because game will get more popular, devs will get rich and invest more money on content updates.

The point is that there is a lot of players that have old stuff that you CAN'T get any longer and if the servers would reset they would lose what they have and won't be able to get it back. And in case you don't know rose is one of easiest games ever in getting money and stuff on here, it isn't hard at all(i beat people who played for years with my knight when i only played for a month for example).

Edited by jerremy, 27 January 2012 - 01:41 PM.

#10 1430223594

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 45 posts

Posted 28 January 2012 - 07:41 AM

The point is that there is a lot of players that have old stuff that you CAN'T get any longer and if the servers would reset they would lose what they have and won't be able to get it back.

I am sure they can transfer realy unique items somehow, its not like it is hard to do and after all they are not that important at all.

And in case you don't know rose is one of easiest games ever in getting money and stuff on here, it isn't hard at all(i beat people who played for years with my knight when i only played for a month for example).

Yes, because it is broken, last time i played i got to lvl 100+ in less then a week, it seems like i skiped at least HALF ot the content and fun, mostly because of broken economy, poverleveling and way too many events where you get like 200% exp or 2x drops,i get if that would be for a day, or only for hight levels but those events are for all and least realy long.

All those hight level guys run around make new chars poverlewel them to the top, they are killing all the fun for newbies, that why almost nobody stays in game, that mean that WP has only old players as only money source, and that is the worst money source ever!

bottomline is THIS GAME NEED FRECH BLOOD, you cant get much money from old players, that maybe enough for other G1 games that dont have any future anyway, but ROSE can be a real deal, and like all other real games the only way to get real money is NEW PLAYERS.

I bet, only like 1% off all new players will stay in game and buy from cash shop, all other will just leave or jump almost instantly to high level and leave soon after.

THERE IS NO OTHER WAY AROUND

#11 TruPain

TruPain

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 728 posts
  • LocationMEnTal iNstItUtiOn

Posted 28 January 2012 - 09:15 AM

The fact that I was around prior to and during the p2p time, I would be beyond pissed if they wiped what I have done ecspecially since I paid for nearly the entire time the game was p2p as well as the fact that I have bought a lot of IM stuff over the years...

That is real money that I used to further my enjoyment of the game... if they wiped all accounts, I would quit and never have a second thought of coming back...

New server.. maybe in about 10 years when rose will take most player more than a couple of days to reach max level... even when they started draconis, there were max levels running around just a few days after it started...

More channels... that I would like to see...

#12 CoffeeMuse

CoffeeMuse

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1097 posts
  • LocationRose Forum Mod 2006-2011

Posted 28 January 2012 - 09:48 AM

(i was even in real open beta) so i survived 3 ressets back then.

I was also in the real beta - I played Irose from Februray 2005 to the close at August 31, 2005 and there was only one reset during that time -
which was May 16, 2005. One.

Now this game has been stagnant too long thats true and IMO, that is what ALWAYS causes the game to fall into the duldrums and lose momentum. The last new content of any merit (we are talking maps here, not IM or skill revamps) was as follows:

Orlo, Chapter,2: Desert City of Muris 25142 12/10/2010
Orlo, Chapter 1: The Golden Ring 2447 12/15/2009

These were taken from the websites posting of new content announcents as related to actual new player map areas. I think it's telling when we look back and see how little new content has been added and how long it is been. The last update, Orlo Chapter 2 Desert City of Muris was a paultry small update with little in the way of PVM monster content and quests. It pales in comparison to Orlo Chapter 1: The Golden Ring, which really was the last good meaty content addition. Orlo Chapter 2 was merely a wimper of an addition and it was 14 months ago, and no promise or hint of anything like it coming down the pike. Should Gravity just shoot us now and put us out of their misery?

Developer's Notes about v.328 2263 3/5/2011 Player Growth

We spent a great amount of time reviewing the rate of how the game play for ROSE was being experienced and through all that research we found that a large portion of the content within ROSE is being rushed or sped through at alarming rates we were anticipating. From a designing point of view, moving through the game¡?s content at such a high rate does two things. It for one, in a way, cheats the player out of being able to enjoy this beautiful world we spent the time to create and two, makes us have to rush out content just to try and keep up with the rate it is being exhausted. The rate of exhaustion hit a point where we could no longer keep up with it and causes game play to feel like nothing new is happening and becomes stale and less enjoyable.

What we have as a goal is that by slowing down the content exhaustion rate through the above explained changes, we will be replacing with new content over time. New content that we expect will restore the feeling of progression of game play but with accomplishments of questing, task completion and other new innovative ideas that have been brought up in brain storming sessions and lunch talk.

The unfortunate reality is that we weren¡?t able to include that replaced content, but didn¡?t want to put off introducing the balancing changes because we felt that it was a bit of a necessity to help start the process of slowing down content exhaustion and selfishly, buy us some time to come up with that content so when it does you can feel the rewards for going through it.

Whose falt is this? The developers thats who. This is something they should have had a good grasp of all along, but it took a "great amount of time reviewing" to come to this conclusion? It goes to show how out of touch they were with the state of the game and how play rate was shipwrecked, probably by their desire to give players the sugar high and a quick fix to keep them in the game. But what they did ultimately was burn the players out and off they would go to find something else due to having exhausted the game way to quickly. I stand by my siggy.

If the developers are able to learn a lesson from their own game, which after 7 years, if they haven't learned, maybe they never will. But if they are able to learn, they need to move the game back to what it was like in the Irose days, slow leveling way down and make the game "love you good long time". This rushing to max level in a week or two is CORE to why the game is perpetually on life support. That and the developers lack of adding TRUE new content to the game like they used to in the form of new maps and planets - you know, you have to earn dedicated and long lasting players by keeping them interested in the game, and offering them a full 7 course meal, not a bag of candy bars.

Edited by CoffeeMuse, 28 January 2012 - 09:55 AM.

#13 1430223594

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 45 posts

Posted 28 January 2012 - 12:06 PM

I was also in the real beta - I played Irose from Februray 2005 to the close at August 31, 2005 and there was only one reset during that time -
which was May 16, 2005. One.

Now this game has been stagnant too long thats true and IMO, that is what ALWAYS causes the game to fall into the duldrums and lose momentum. The last new content of any merit (we are talking maps here, not IM or skill revamps) was as follows:
Orlo, Chapter,2: Desert City of Muris 25142 12/10/2010
Orlo, Chapter 1: The Golden Ring 2447 12/15/2009

What i was talking about was original ROSE Online open beta that was created by Triggersoft (that was then shoot and sold by Gravity Corp. to other companies), i am not sure if its same as irose.
There were tree resets in beta and the last one was because some hacker called deebee somehow got admin control and banned some mods xD ahh fun times!
And i think that original ROSE was a way better then all the others together, there were so many people on all maps this was epic, since then i have not seen so many people on one location in any other game. Screenshot from original rose right before the end of open beta.

I dont think you will just leave rose for good if you lose your stuff, i know it sucks, but what is the alternative? keep trying to squeeze some more money from old players is not a good strategy.

Edited by 1430223594, 28 January 2012 - 12:33 PM.

#14 CoffeeMuse

CoffeeMuse

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1097 posts

Posted 28 January 2012 - 09:30 PM

What i was talking about was original ROSE Online open beta that was created by Triggersoft (that was then shoot and sold by Gravity Corp. to other companies), i am not sure if its same as irose.

Yep, I'm talking about the same original RoseOnline open beta created by Triggersoft. It was commonly known as Irose or the international beta Rose online game. By the way, Gravity developed NArose, Jrose, EUrose, Prose, Trose and Krose. Triggersoft closed their doors in spring/summer 2007 and in NArose case, Gravity took over development of the North American verions here called NArose.

There were tree resets in beta and the last one was because some hacker called deebee somehow got admin control and banned some mods xD ahh fun times!

Yesterdays news. Then the other two resets were before I joined in Feb 2005, because there was only ONE reset while I was involved, and that was May 16, 2005. Irose (international beta) closed August 31, 2005 just prior to NArose and EUrose opening in closed beta the next month.

And i think that original ROSE was a way better then all the others together, there were so many people on all maps this was epic, since then i have not seen so many people on one location in any other game. I dont think you will just leave rose for good if you lose your stuff, i know it sucks, but what is the alternative? keep trying to squeeze some more money from old players is not a good strategy.

Many would agree. Yes, all three channels were maxed out all the time in Irose to the point that I used a login script to keep trying until I was logged back in.

As far as resets go, I'm with TruPain, it would be insanity to wipe our characters in this version, even if the game is in a sad state of affairs right now and my stuff keeps getting devalued by the devs, I still don't what a wipe.

#15 DestinyDeoxys

DestinyDeoxys

Cleric Representative

• Members
  • 1588 posts

Posted 28 January 2012 - 11:24 PM

Here are few points that I observed from the transition of before and after F2P and the reason why ROSE is so deadly boring now:

Before free to play era:

(1) gameguard prevents dual clienting and botting, you can only play your own class of choice actively

(2) ROSE compendium didn't exist, every drop list of a monster has to be written and explored by the community manually, if you discover the drop source of a luna seal staff, you can keep it a secret and make big money

(3) people are dedicated to their class of choice because it takes a great amount of time to get to Lv.210, you have to be true to your class even you find out your 210 artisan actually sucked at everything, it takes so much effort to get a good weapon/armor sets

(4) item mall wasn't so influential to the game as much back then, it was only for cosmetic purpose (salon/plastic surgery/carts/resets)

After free to play era:

(1) botting/dual clienting are basically daily involved, every time I go to prison find party I see 75% of the people are botting, auto AOEing, auto healing, they don't say anything when you ask for party, dual clienting sure is very convenient but it is actually unhealthy to the game as well

(2) I appreciate the nice work of PurpleYouko for ROSE compendium it is a very nice encyclopedia but it is actually unhealthy for the game itself, because it defeats the purpose of exploring the game, not having to find out which monster drop which mats/weapons/medallion

(3) people mostly go for the strongest class (champions currently) because they have Lv.220 of every class, excessive amount of (15) max refined equipment even for buffsets

(4) up to now the game is 90% swallowed up by item mall, it cannot reach 100% because they have to leave something totally free somehow (free to log in/free to chat/free to vend/free to PvM)
I understand this game will not live up to now if Item mall didn't exist, but there is always a trade off with this. "The more revenue catalyst they use on this game, the more corrupt this game becomes."

Revenue catalyst such as the introduction of venurune/plutorune/nepturune into the refine system, the refine level cap from 9 to 15, refine rates event.

The reason why I don't play actively as much as before free to play era is:

-medal of fortune/lucky spin costume with extra drop rates defeats the purpose of farming
-medal of retrieval defeats the purpose of having a low level character to farm certain mats
-item mall integrated refine system defeats the purpose of the ROSE ultimate final goal
-reroll hammers defeats the purpose of SEN artisan, face item craft is completely dead only item mall masks are needed, who needs a Tanzanite 7 when you can reroll a 25AP 50crit, who needs a Jade 7 when you can reroll a 40mspeed 60dodge
-box of enchanted stones defeats the purpose of crafting main stat gems except when you want T7 for buffing, S7 for crafting, E7 for stat crafting
-item mall boosters, who wants to fight against a player with booster?
-they love to take back what belongs to us, cleric party buffs, cleric buffs were just what is now known as booster on item mall, (glad they didn't nerf concussion grenade and put it back on item mall though)
-there is a difference between "guessing 1 out of millions of monster in ROSE to know which monster drop luna seal staff" and "ok here is a giant fiery snapper boss that drop shattered hope, go farm it repeatedly for 10000 times or use double drop medal for 5000 times"

We all know there are less people now compare to in the past, not only it is less populated but most people are actually dual/triple clienting. ROSE is so dead now because it has lost all its play value, there is nothing to explore, every monster drop list is known, whatever is the best weapon/armor/gem sets/stat skill build is known, extremely unbalanced classes that makes PvM/leveling hopeless for certain class, artisan crafts are completely outdated by Union armor, Epic weapon and everything on Item mall, now artisans are used as battle machines, clerics are used as a buff slave and heal bot purpose instead of played actively, bourgs are not heavily used as farmer anymore due to champs kill 10 times as fast. Also, I notice the rate at which new content come out now has slowed down by a lot or stopped completely because all other version of ROSE do not have 5th planet, the 2nd chapter of orlo was really a big disappointment, long waited content with 1 mini map and 1 big useless but beautiful map. As far as I know there is no plan on orlo chapter 3, so I don't expect to see new content in the year of 2012 but another year try to mess with skill balancing and throw in some PvM armor that needs valor points.

#16 sug4r

sug4r

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 404 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:and Rose Online

Posted 28 January 2012 - 11:45 PM

(1) gameguard prevents dual clienting and botting, you can only play your own class of choice actively

(1) botting/dual clienting are basically daily involved, every time I go to prison find party I see 75% of the people are botting, auto AOEing, auto healing, they don't say anything when you ask for party, dual clienting sure is very convenient but it is actually unhealthy to the game as well

+1 to this and another thing, dual clienting makes UW boring coz too much leechers,

#17 tythemuss

tythemuss

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1112 posts
  • Server:Leonis / Draco

Posted 29 January 2012 - 12:45 AM

OPEN A NEW SERVER OR DO A FULL RESET FROM TIME TO TIME

This, and sorry for caps.

I AGREE MAKING NEW SERVER WOULD MAKE PEOPLE WANT TO LOOSE ALL THEIR HARD WORK IN GAINING GEAR AND LEVELED CHARACTERS AND START A NEW!!! /sarcasm

#18 1430223594

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 45 posts

Posted 29 January 2012 - 02:58 AM

As far as resets go, I'm with TruPain, it would be insanity to wipe our characters in this version, even if the game is in a sad state of affairs right now and my stuff keeps getting devalued by the devs, I still don't what a wipe.

Well a new server should be no problem.

Here are few points that I observed from the transition of before and after F2P and the reason why ROSE is so deadly boring now:

Everything you just said is so true and sad :P considering how low are the chances that WP will change thair strategy.

I AGREE MAKING NEW SERVER WOULD MAKE PEOPLE WANT TO LOOSE ALL THEIR HARD WORK IN GAINING GEAR AND LEVELED CHARACTERS AND START A NEW!!! /sarcasm

I would gladly give up my item mal items and 200+ cleric just to be a nub on a new server.

Actualy if WP would undo some changes to make the game more like old irose, like make drops less predictable and more fun again, remove buff items and such, i would totaly play it again and support WP.

Edited by 1430223594, 29 January 2012 - 03:00 AM.

#19 TankJr

TankJr

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2513 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online

Posted 29 January 2012 - 05:28 AM

in what world u r living?

mmorpgs never get reseted!

u better quit this game and play a rpg like diablo 2, there u have a ladder reset each 6 months

but even there, the old chars get switched to an other server and still exist...

Edited by Naughty, 29 January 2012 - 08:12 AM.
Removed flame

#20 CoffeeMuse

CoffeeMuse

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1097 posts

Posted 29 January 2012 - 08:17 AM

Well a new server should be no problem.

We got a new server a while back called Draconis and all it did was divide an already small community. It was, in essence, like having a reset where everything started out fresh. It didn't solve the problems we have.

Every now and then someone suggests a reset, but that idea is extremely unpopular among most of the players so good luck with that. Rather than reset, they need to fix the problems with the game and add new content rather than keep it barely alive on minimal life support.

#21 Naughty

Naughty

Too Legit To Quit

• ROSE Moderators
  • 2657 posts

Posted 29 January 2012 - 09:19 AM

I agree with you. I do believe there should be a reset/rollback.
However, i dont think it should be of Players Lvls. I think there should be a rollback of past decisions that have affected this game in an adverse negative way.

Some of those decisions... its too late to roll back. The damage as they say has been done.
Not all is like that though, so i think the focus should be more on rejuvenation than on further axing.

#22 CoffeeMuse

CoffeeMuse

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1097 posts

Posted 29 January 2012 - 11:00 AM

I agree with you. I do believe there should be a reset/rollback.
However, i dont think it should be of Players Lvls. I think there should be a rollback of past decisions that have affected this game in an adverse negative way.

Some of those decisions... its too late to roll back. The damage as they say has been done.
Not all is like that though, so i think the focus should be more on rejuvenation than on further axing.

I can agree with you about the kind of resets needed - we need to go "old school" to the way the game used to be in so many ways. It's ok for the developers to swallow their pride and admit they made some major mistakes. Triggersoft and it right in many ways so it would be great to see the game reset to the way it was during the months after Rose Evo or something like that.

#23 Naughty

Naughty

Too Legit To Quit

• ROSE Moderators
  • 2657 posts

Posted 29 January 2012 - 11:30 AM

I can agree with you about the kind of resets needed - we need to go "old school" to the way the game used to be in so many ways. It's ok for the developers to swallow their pride and admit they made some major mistakes. Triggersoft and it right in many ways so it would be great to see the game reset to the way it was during the months after Rose Evo or something like that.

Thats like me saying lets have a roll back to when i was twenty years old. Lets face it...it just aint gonna happen. Those Aliens aint ever going to bring my Hips back :P
You need to be more specific on what it is you want rolling back. Keep my Hips out of it though :)

p.s I dont recall letting you out of the shed?

#24 TruPain

TruPain

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 728 posts
  • LocationMEnTal iNstItUtiOn

Posted 29 January 2012 - 02:18 PM

it would be great to see the game reset to the way it was during the months after Rose Evo or something like that.

If I remember right, this was not a good time... iirc, the drop system was crap (yes, worse than it is now) and there were a lot of other bugs that have been fixed in this time...

What I would really like to see happen with rose is changes in how we can play the game... if I want to solo, I should be able to play the game by myself and likewise, if I want to party with others, I should be able to do that as well... what I do not like is now it seems in order to play the game effectively, you need to be in a party... otherwise, it takes forever to kill enemies and you use a lot of food... unless of course you have high (10+) gears but even then, the odds of being able to solo are still up in the air... the areas are either full of highly aggressive hard hitting enemies, you the spawn is so slow you have to wait and wait for the enemies to spawn... there is no happy medium anymore... and there is nothing like getting pummeled to death by grey monsters due to them being aggressive and never stopping the chase (not sure if that was fixed in the temple over the years yet or not but I still get followed quite far with grey eldeon enemies...)

I would really like the game to be fun again and to me... fun means being able to solo during the game and still feel like I have accomplished something at the end of the day... kind of how rose was pre-evo honestly... but of course, evo has its good points as well.... but to me, evo lost a lot of why I liked rose so much... if rose wasn't such a damn good game, I would have more than likely quit with evo... but I am addicted to rose...

#25 1430223594

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 45 posts

Posted 29 January 2012 - 03:02 PM

We got a new server a while back called Draconis and all it did was divide an already small community. It was, in essence, like having a reset where everything started out fresh. It didn't solve the problems we have.

Yes because max levels are only half ot the problem, like i said before there are too many things that speed up leveling to rediculous values, i mean its very nice to have on lvls like 200+ but on low levels it ruins the game.

Thats like me saying lets have a roll back to when i was twenty years old. Lets face it...it just aint gonna happen. Those Aliens aint ever going to bring my Hips back :P

Yes, you cant make it like it was, but maybe just rollback some changes. Well yes, this game is old! but look around on alternatives, there is nothing woth showing beside WoW, so i think that this game still have a chance to get tons of new players, its still the only game that has "diablo like item system".

I think the only chance for ROSE to be fun again, is to get lots of new players, sure there is a risk to lose old ones, but soon or later they will get bored out anyway, so why not try while there is still a chance.

Also new server need to be done the right way.

1. it should be released combined with some huge content update (like the one that will comeout soon).
2. plus some game changes like remove exp buffs for newbies and no long exp and drops events anymore.
3. and lots of comercial on big sites like mmorpg.
4. change all drops, and make them less predictable.
5. maybe add some small style changes to maps and monster, like blizzard did in wow cataclysm, to keep more old players.

Thats the minimum that is needed for new server, without it any new server will end up like Draconis.
Maybe its too much to ask, but if many people will demand it, maybe WP guys will listen.

also there is an important part, THE BOTS, or how people on Draconis got max level so fast, Triggersoft guys have created a very smart system to prevent bots, like those ghosts or archer in prison, they allways respawn outside os AOE range and attack players, also they are made from same colors as the map, so bots have hard time aiming on them, but the problem is, there are still places like some small room or corners where this system is not working properly, and people using them to levelup thair bots, THIS NEED TO BE FIXED FIRST!

Edited by 1430223594, 29 January 2012 - 03:02 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users