Community Pvp un-allowed skills - Class Discussion - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

Community Pvp un-allowed skills

• Please log in to reply
12 replies to this topic

#1 ThunderMBLAQ

ThunderMBLAQ

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 28 posts

Posted 27 January 2012 - 10:57 PM

Well im new to pvp and wasnt sure what moves is generally allowed in regular pvp. I know that heal, aas, and baricade is definitely not allowed by anyone. I looked at Tournament of dragons skill restrictions and saw this:

[Warriors]
Sword Dance, Parry, Revenge, Armor Break,Barricade, -_-roach Life, TimeReverse
[Mages]
Slow Heal, Self Heal, Wide Heal, Instant Heal,HP Restore, Barrier, Perfect Seal
[Thieves]
Hypnotizer, Mind Reading
[Archers]
Hallucination, Silence Trap

Are these skills not allowed in normal pvp as well? Are there any more skills not listed here that are banned?

Edited by ThunderMBLAQ, 27 January 2012 - 11:03 PM.

#2 StormHaven

StormHaven

(ノ°▽°)ノ︵┻━┻

• VMod Retired
  • 5432 posts
  • Playing:Dragon Saga
  • Server:Dekard

Posted 28 January 2012 - 08:51 AM

Those skills are allowed in normal pvp though look down upon sometimes.

Edited by StormHaven, 28 January 2012 - 08:51 AM.

#3 Jumpluffspore

Jumpluffspore

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 823 posts

Posted 28 January 2012 - 09:11 AM

These skills are looked down upon because if you were good you wouldn't need them. It's plain and simple.

#4 ThunderMBLAQ

ThunderMBLAQ

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 28 posts

Posted 28 January 2012 - 09:56 AM

Those skills are allowed in normal pvp though look down upon sometimes.

So if you were to by chance pvp a person who used barricade, heal, mana burn, etc. what should you do? Tell them not to use it? or just take the loss to avoid bad sportsmanship from the other player

#5 ohsnap

ohsnap

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 292 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 28 January 2012 - 10:12 AM

You use it (an eye for an eye) or take the loss but don't feel bad cause if they need to heal they most certainly can't pvp for-_-.

#6 ThunderMBLAQ

ThunderMBLAQ

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 28 posts

Posted 28 January 2012 - 10:20 AM

You use it (an eye for an eye) or take the loss but don't feel bad cause if they need to heal they most certainly can't pvp for-_-.

eye for a eye is an option but then it leads to both players getting mad at each other for using look-downed skills, then they start arguing wich leads to bad sportsmanship and overall a bad pvp experience

#7 ohsnap

ohsnap

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 292 posts

Posted 28 January 2012 - 01:08 PM

well it they healed in the first place I don't see why they even have a right to prevent you from using it or deserve your respect and provide them with such a handicap. Unless your opponent is a retard sooner or later they're gonna see that the pvp is heading nowhere if both players heal.

#8 Jumpluffspore

Jumpluffspore

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 823 posts

Posted 28 January 2012 - 01:28 PM

So if you were to by chance pvp a person who used barricade, heal, mana burn, etc. what should you do? Tell them not to use it? or just take the loss to avoid bad sportsmanship from the other player

I lock healers. You decided to make this a bad game. Not me. Mana burn you can't really do a thing against except keep pots on.

#9 tainguyen

tainguyen

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 329 posts

Posted 28 January 2012 - 07:26 PM

cant really do anything if you cant lock for certain classes. What i do is just finish the game, say gg, and leave. No one should really get mad or anything, the other side knows how they won.

#10 Miname

Miname

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2187 posts
  • LocationDefinitely in my zone
  • Server:Spamonica

Posted 05 February 2012 - 04:25 PM

Take it like a man, then after the battle kindly let them know. If the opponent acts like a 12-year-old, take the opportunity to leave the PvP room.

#11 ThunderMBLAQ

ThunderMBLAQ

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 28 posts

Posted 05 February 2012 - 10:44 PM

Take it like a man, then after the battle kindly let them know. If the opponent acts like a 12-year-old, take the opportunity to leave the PvP room.

Yeah, i should probably leave if my opponent is acting childish. Not worth the trouble X(

#12 Frank1e

Frank1e

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 113 posts

Posted 01 March 2012 - 06:41 PM

WHAT TARD PVP's a HEALER AND GETS MAD AT HIM FOR HEALING. Ive never heard of that before. Its almost like this game was meant for the special ed.

#13 xBayoo

xBayoo

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1412 posts

Posted 02 March 2012 - 08:23 AM

WHAT TARD PVP's a HEALER AND GETS MAD AT HIM FOR HEALING. Ive never heard of that before. Its almost like this game was meant for the special ed.

Oh, you mean like you?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users