+9 kk COD,+12 kk Moon Rabbit, +12 Red Pom Band - Mage Class - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

+9 kk COD,+12 kk Moon Rabbit, +12 Red Pom Band

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Buttemari

Buttemari

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 16 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 29 January 2012 - 12:14 PM

when these three are equipped with a +12 SOD, which is better in terms of dmg in a woe setting

#2 Wizard

Wizard

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3957 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Ymir

Posted 29 January 2012 - 12:32 PM

It will depend...

Remember... there are 2 factors to be count on %MATK... pure %MATK and %MATK towards the race (in this case, towards demi human)

These 2 are gonna multiply to give the end MATK and the end damage... adding %MATK is not easy but somehow accessible... but being able to balance both is not an easy task indeed...

To be able to maximize your end damage, you have to be able to balance both %MATK towards 50%... the close you can get to it, the better... therefore those 3 hats will have different end damage depending on how good you can balance your %MATK before it...

As personal case, my +12 KK Moon Rabbot Hat deals more damage than my +12 KK Pom Hat... that's because I have quite a lot of %MATK towards demihuman, therefore to balance it out, I have to add "raw" %MATK into the equation... but that doesn't apply to all cases.

Before deciding which one is better suited for ya, you have to analize your own gear and calculate your pure %MATK and race %MATK.

Kentou wo inoru...

Edited by Wizard, 29 January 2012 - 12:33 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users