(In-game) Emblems don't show up? - Renewal Technical Support / Bug Reporting - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

(In-game) Emblems don't show up?

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 Prodigy

Prodigy

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1340 posts
  • LocationTX
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Transcendence

Posted 24 July 2010 - 06:38 PM

I just did a fresh install of Ragnarok Online via Gateway yesterday. Now, I can't seem to view any guild's emblems at all. On my screen, all the guilds just look emblemless.

-update-
I just checked my _tmpEmblem folder and some emblems are updating, but a great majority of the guilds I see still don't have an emblem showing up.

P.S. - I know that I don't have /emblem toggled off (who knew there was such a command?)

Edited by Prodigy, 24 July 2010 - 06:58 PM.

#2 Katreyn

Katreyn

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 189 posts
  • Server:Ymir (Retired)

Posted 24 July 2010 - 06:40 PM

I think it might just take time, I'm not sure. Mine has done that before, but I don't recall changing any settings. Just go to a really crowded guild area I guess. :/

#3 Prodigy

Prodigy

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1340 posts
  • LocationTX

Posted 24 July 2010 - 06:43 PM

I went through entire WoE unable to see emblems from my guild and from an enemy guild. I also tested walking around pront and none of them are loading up. It's very weird because I got a couple of guild emblems to show up but at the same time, some didn't (We were 1v1 another guild, and their emblem showed up right away, but I still can't see ours)

-edit-
I just cleared my _tmpEmblem folder and some emblems are getting loaded in the folder, but just very few.

Edited by Prodigy, 24 July 2010 - 06:44 PM.

#4 Katreyn

Katreyn

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 189 posts
  • Server:Ymir (Retired)

Posted 24 July 2010 - 07:05 PM

Hmm, you install outside of Program files and all that jazz if on vista/7? Other then your folder possibly not having administrator privileges, allowing it to save/write files, not sure what else it could be.

Maybe clear your computers cookies/Internet cache too for the heck of it.

Edited by Katreyn, 24 July 2010 - 07:06 PM.

#5 Prodigy

Prodigy

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1340 posts
  • LocationTX

Posted 24 July 2010 - 07:06 PM

The odd thing is, some emblems are getting saved in my tmpEmblem folder, so that means admin privileges is not the issue. God it was so annoying to WoE and not see the emblems of half the guilds.

#6 CocaCola

CocaCola

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1007 posts
  • LocationNE
  • Server:Classic

Posted 24 July 2010 - 07:24 PM

Yeah been running into the same problem...namely Acedia/NO's group and Insur havnt been showing up for me, other guilds...dont really care about or dont notice. I deleted my entire tmpemblem folder and it took hours to get the common emblems back and Insur's comes and goes. quite annoying and I even have a force emblem changer on a couple guilds and they still fail to show up.

#7 Prodigy

Prodigy

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1340 posts
  • LocationTX

Posted 24 July 2010 - 07:29 PM

I guess it's worth mentioning that the above said guilds are my main concerns as well. Most everyone else were able to view their emblems just fine (or else people would have raged about them going emblemless in WoE). I'm still in the process of running around Pront and getting the common emblems back, but some of them just refuse to show up.

#8 FoxyWoxy

FoxyWoxy

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 362 posts

Posted 25 July 2010 - 11:54 PM

Did a fresh install myself not too long ago and having the same problem, with the same guilds. I noticed some others having the same problem that have RO freshly installed. My only solution for WoE was to have a friend send me their emblem folder

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users