AngelicPretty

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1514 posts
  • LocationKiwiland!
  • Playing:Requiem
  • Server:FOC

Posted 03 February 2012 - 04:21 PM

so say you where to make dream 69 WL twink.

How would you skill and gear it?

yus dream away with S1 Remains, Scales, event crits, high ranks, lvl 5 enchants and what ever you may think would rock yet know would be jolly hard to get.

ohh and DNA as much as u need up to 55 shoulf you so think it might help.

^^v

#2 Vulcano

Vulcano

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3907 posts
  • LocationPortugal
  • Server:Nova/trifrri server

Posted 03 February 2012 - 04:36 PM

i wil not share my powa ! :angry:

#3 AngelicPretty

AngelicPretty

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1514 posts
  • LocationKiwiland!

Posted 03 February 2012 - 04:41 PM

the way i crash no worries there

#4 Famous

Famous

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 6209 posts
  • LocationEngland
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 03 February 2012 - 07:00 PM

Since I am bit bored i will contribute, something to begin with possibly in terms of build http://inmmo.ru/requ...0,1,0,4,0,7,0,4

for enchants i am not an expert but defo -750 in weap, not sure if 25-25 better than skill crit claws but i would prob go with 25-25 on +30 tb sword.

+30 resist orn and svs orn to exchange when needed

set prob foc because of pretty nice scad and scrit since i like dmg, altho con biskra set + foc could work for more survability

hmm event skill crits on jewels i guess to reach at least like 60% ofc more the better, don't really see a point in 0.50/0.50 on wl you dont wanna aa

in armor prob best con xeons possible, hp always rocks since i doubt there is much physical threat in comparison to caster thread in 69 and having +30 armor and svs orn would provide enough def and +30 sword and resist orn should provide enough resistance

#5 AngelicPretty

AngelicPretty

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1514 posts
  • LocationKiwiland!

Posted 03 February 2012 - 08:56 PM

hmm so Strength useless?
WL often seem out of mana so was thinking Str/Mnd Remains. Concidering i dont plan to die too much to recharge it :angry:
/stuLOL

Also think at +24 or so the TB sword will cap resist with Wl base resist. or so im told. So just SvS i guess.

hmm SvS 3-3 useless?

>> what browser can open that RU calculator. i forget :Emo_21:

Thankies
Kim

#6 Famous

Famous

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 6209 posts
  • LocationEngland

Posted 04 February 2012 - 12:48 AM

true forgot about mp

if sword will cap your resistances on its own that's great i never really do much calculations i just said that because with +30 resist orn i only get like 6x% of resistances but i guess sword gives more than the ornament and i was pretty drunk when i wrote this :Emo_21:

3-3? depends how is the defence on average in 69. in 85 very often people have 2k+ defence or more so 3-3 wouldn't make much difference but at 69 you prob have more chance of low def chars

oh and sorry i registered for that russian site so i can use the calculator

slayer 10
charge 10 (charge misses a lot, sometimes 3 times in a row then when finally lands you will get superman bug :angry: )
courage 10
terror 10
bear like 7
bugle 7
3 aoes maxed (7,4,4)
bind 4
deflect 1
slow remover (forgot name >.<) 1

kind of basic build 3 points left, 6 if you delevel from 70

dna

bugle + bear like 7
courage 1
final wrath 1
terror 7 (to make 100%)
bind 4
swing aoe thing range 4
potens lateral slash 5
deflect 1
slayer + lateral slash dmg 1
potens dash 10

49 points used

that's what i would roll at first and then see how it works, vulc share with ap lol :Emo_21:

wish i could make lots of chars too but req too expensive >.<

Edited by Famous, 04 February 2012 - 12:49 AM.

#7 tally

tally

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1136 posts
  • LocationDisgruntled
  • Server:Velik - Vermillion

Posted 04 February 2012 - 03:37 AM

Nice ideas, sounds like WL is fun class in PvP :Emo_21:

wish i could make lots of chars too but req too expensive >.<

Yup :angry: I have ~15 toons over L50, just wanted to try most classes.. but raiding/PvPing to get gear for one toon takes a fair while, and that's just the tip of the iceberg for time/effort/$$.

Wish I could make an FoC toon, but all my effort in-game is still going on gearing my radi and prot for now.

#8 Vulcano

Vulcano

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3907 posts
  • LocationPortugal

Posted 04 February 2012 - 04:12 AM

indeed WL , for me is the best fun class to do foc and etc, i just like the style

well i will say wht i got on mine.

skills- warrior

charge/slayer/courage the most important skills you got
about terror meh- its waste on my opinion, cuz there alwys some1 who break the fear

the other just lv 1, but still they can do a good dmg

fighting will-- its crap dont even put

Warlord-

all aoes max, full swing slash can be lv 1 our 2, cuz miss alot, well sometimes
bear like etc e bugle, max- they are one of best things you got and also helps your team mates

mental mitigation- lv 1 - oh ye can "break" halt and skills that reduce moviment speed ( like holy bolt etc)

terrified scream- Bam! just saying bye bye casters xD

shout of ferocious tiger- good debuff , reduce some% of short def, helps alot when the enemy team got rad/prot with their def buffs..aww just hate it :angry:

Deflect- give more long range def- i would say max it, lots of rangers and SR in foc

DNAS
i got- charge ( less CD) lv 9
- Hp buff MAX
- Bugle max
- courage (2x)
weel if you got more dnas points you can put, charge more dmg, slayer, lateral slash, deflect.

Enchants

well, all depends on ++ in svs our TB stuff
ornaments - skil crit %
gear-resistance our those things like RH our DC stuff

i hope i help it, srry about my english i guess

Edited by Vulcano, 04 February 2012 - 04:14 AM.

#9 Vulcano

Vulcano

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3907 posts
  • LocationPortugal

Posted 04 February 2012 - 04:20 AM

the weapon- TB 2nd handed, give resistance ,also some good dmg. the main debuff : short def down lv 3/4/5 is the better option

Edited by Vulcano, 04 February 2012 - 04:22 AM.

#10 AngelicPretty

AngelicPretty

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1514 posts
  • LocationKiwiland!

Posted 04 February 2012 - 04:25 AM

^o^

thankies Mr Waffle and VulcyBAM

ya i see terror/fear broken all the time and i must admit i have done it my share of the time :S

Ages till i be WL way i lvl. and the way game is it hard to sell battle ground points or gear for WP at moment to fund toon.

^^

#11 Fudd

Fudd

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3714 posts
  • LocationInfinity
  • Server:The stable one

Posted 04 February 2012 - 05:47 AM

Once you annoy them way too much they will all target you... and in that case i would work on survivability
max deflect
high reinforced kamyola
high reinforced sword
level 10 pet (for the mp recovery and such)

#12 Famous

Famous

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 6209 posts
  • LocationEngland

Posted 04 February 2012 - 07:15 AM

Once you annoy them way too much they will all target you... and in that case i would work on survivability
max deflect
high reinforced kamyola
high reinforced sword
level 10 pet (for the mp recovery and such)

I think all +30 was implied already...but yes survivability is very important for melee class hence I suggested biskra con set mixed with foc and expect to get ganged hard when many people in foc however when foc is not so full melee have a good time.

Terror, yes often breaks but can also be used to stop people from casting skills which have cast time. Also good when trying to save your life by running back, at least will buy you few more seconds.

Deflect I suggested lvl 1 and 1 dna only because you will have quite a lot of defence from +30 armor and svs costume already but better make some calculation first.

I also suggested against defence debuff because it is kind of a low % and will drain your limited mp pool but dropping full swing slash to lvl 1 is also a good idea to conserve mp and it misses like a mofo as vulc said.

#13 AngelicPretty

AngelicPretty

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1514 posts
  • LocationKiwiland!

Posted 04 February 2012 - 01:54 PM

So possable enchants in armor im looking at-
S1 Str/Con, Str/Mnd, RH Scales, DC Con, hmmm Con/Mnd? or briska +7Con? then last slots S2 versions of those.
Still not sure about Str/Mnd. it easiest to get and cheapest tho. any thoughts on it?

was thinking those would rise attack a lil bit, add HP and def for Surviveabllity along with a lil mana to WL small mana pool.

>< it going take so long to build with way game is and no one wanting buy stuff for WP at moment.

Thankies all again. ^^ looking forward to makeing >< lvling kinda slow how it geared currently. takeing weeks and im not even 50 yet ... omph for grind/questiong seems left me these days.

/stuLOL

TY

#14 Dception

Dception

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 811 posts
  • LocationPortugal
  • Server:Matrix

Posted 04 February 2012 - 02:06 PM

Since I am bit bored i will contribute, something to begin with possibly in terms of build http://inmmo.ru/requ...0,1,0,4,0,7,0,4

for enchants i am not an expert but defo -750 in weap, not sure if 25-25 better than skill crit claws but i would prob go with 25-25 on +30 tb sword.

+30 resist orn and svs orn to exchange when needed

set prob foc because of pretty nice scad and scrit since i like dmg, altho con biskra set + foc could work for more survability

hmm event skill crits on jewels i guess to reach at least like 60% ofc more the better, don't really see a point in 0.50/0.50 on wl you dont wanna aa

in armor prob best con xeons possible, hp always rocks since i doubt there is much physical threat in comparison to caster thread in 69 and having +30 armor and svs orn would provide enough def and +30 sword and resist orn should provide enough resistance

srddd5 on warlord? not sure if serious... rarely gets in and rly, cmon... skill crit25% is way better to spam crits on aoe..

#15 Famous

Famous

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 6209 posts
  • LocationEngland

Posted 04 February 2012 - 05:32 PM

not sure if serious

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0A5t5_O8hdA

#16 AngelicPretty

AngelicPretty

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1514 posts
  • LocationKiwiland!

Posted 04 February 2012 - 09:22 PM

wait so +25% skill crit o.o?
already has one those... kinda sold the few -750SR i had for WP few month back

and teh Str/mnd?

#17 Loyalty1

Loyalty1

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 9069 posts
  • LocationCanada
  • Server:♪ ♥ ♪

Posted 04 February 2012 - 09:24 PM

Yus, doubt def down would be really useful for WL

best would be 25% skill crit most likely

#18 Famous

Famous

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 6209 posts
  • LocationEngland

Posted 05 February 2012 - 04:07 AM

Yus, doubt def down would be really useful for WL

best would be 25% skill crit most likely

Ewww, def down on any damage dealing physical class or gtfo! Unless you don't like killing people. I mean you are looking at possibly nearly doubling your damage on someone with ~750 defence.

Also it's only probably me but I found when I had a enchant such as skill crit up I tended to rush my decisions when it activated to make use of it before it turned off but with def/res down I found it better and it also benefits not just yourself but your whole team.

#19 Loyalty1

Loyalty1

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 9069 posts
  • LocationCanada

Posted 05 February 2012 - 08:18 AM

Ewww, def down on any damage dealing physical class or gtfo! Unless you don't like killing people. I mean you are looking at possibly nearly doubling your damage on someone with ~750 defence.

Also it's only probably me but I found when I had a enchant such as skill crit up I tended to rush my decisions when it activated to make use of it before it turned off but with def/res down I found it better and it also benefits not just yourself but your whole team.

If you were zerk, sure. Not WL.

Any decently geared WL in FoC 69 2 shots whole groups with their aoes unless the party has def buff; which a single target def down buff won't help you.

shrug; 25% more aoe crits would be more helpful considering Kim's WL would have really high scad to bypass all the def. And if you're gonna become a single target WL, why not go zerk?

Plus that -750 def down won't help you when you aoe since it only procs on main target no? Compared to the 25% skill crit which will stay on the WL and be effective for a whole 20s.

Edited by Loyalty1, 05 February 2012 - 08:22 AM.

#20 Vulcano

Vulcano

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3907 posts
  • LocationPortugal

Posted 05 February 2012 - 08:44 AM

^
im single target WL : D

#21 Loyalty1

Loyalty1

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 9069 posts
  • LocationCanada

Posted 05 February 2012 - 08:46 AM

^
im single target WL : D

Posted Image

#22 Nuke

Nuke

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3107 posts

Posted 05 February 2012 - 09:25 AM

wtb spectate mode with chat on foc 69. i miss my drama. lol

#23 Dception

Dception

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 811 posts
  • LocationPortugal
  • Server:Matrix

Posted 05 February 2012 - 09:28 AM

wl = 1vAlot not 1v1 .. you want to do 6k crits to 5 ppl or you want to do 6k dmg on single target with the def down kicked in? explain me plz

#24 Famous

Famous

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 6209 posts
  • LocationEngland

Posted 05 February 2012 - 10:17 AM

Ofc I know it's 1vs lot but what I meant is often people will have rad's buff so won't kill in 2 aoe crits unless some 3k hp noobs. So better to charge in and get def down on 1 target and still do same damage to others and at least kill 1 of them in 2 hits than no one at all. But do whatever I am sure once you are done with the gears skill crit up, def down or no enchant still will kill a lot.

#25 Loyalty1

Loyalty1

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 9069 posts
  • LocationCanada

Posted 05 February 2012 - 10:22 AM

I guess it'll depend on how much skill crit she can get with the armor and jewelry

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users