• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Julian111

Julian111

I am New.

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 05 February 2012 - 01:36 PM

Hi all, I'm new to RO and since I love casters, I want my main to be a sorcerer.
I need some help for choosing the right configuration of stats and skills.I started with 9 DEX, 9 INT and 9 AGI, and I'm interested mostly in PvP, WoE and MVP (is solo possible with this class?).
If I'm not mistaken, the 3 main builds are:Full support, Hindsight autocaster and Offensive caster.The third one is probably the one that fits my style.
Thank you for your help :(

#2 Codface

Codface

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 463 posts

Posted 06 February 2012 - 03:40 AM

Firstly for soloing and Mvp you will want Kaahi so you need to marry a SLer.

To lvl Mage quickly I recommend firewall/fireball on mobby maps like Poison Spores, Orcs, Sandmans

Sage you can do Hindsight lvl 10 bolting if SL'd or just bolt things.

High Mage/Scholar repeat

Sorc want 120 int and Kaahi with some vit and pewpew solo Magma
Then when higher can do TI's as the aoe everyone wants.

As a sorc with Kaahi you can solo alot of different mvps if you got the right gear set up.

#3 Julian111

Julian111

I am New.

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 06 February 2012 - 04:34 AM

So I need to create another account and make a Soul Linker?Maybe playing in a party is a faster option...
I'm following this guide to reach 99 as fast as I can http://forums.warppo...gewizard-guide/
I have some questions about the skills, too:
Are Volcano/Whirlwind/Deluge useful?and Magnetic Earth?
I like the idea of elementals and insignia, should I just focus on just 2 elements and max all summons, insignias, endows of these 2 elements?

#4 Codface

Codface

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 463 posts

Posted 06 February 2012 - 05:32 AM

You wont really use insignia to lvl. They mainly mvp/woe.

You really want agni and ventus in pve lvling as slot of the high lvl mobs aeent 1 shotable without ele PW even in best gear.

Volcano/Mag earth etc are also rarely ever used in pve most woe and some mvps.

You can party to lvl using Turn ims but for proper solo mvping you need kaahi. I made my fortune soloing mvps with kaahi there are 1 or 2 that ideal for a Sorc and you can out duel many other classes.

#5 Anchors

Anchors

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 929 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Chaos, when it's up

Posted 07 February 2012 - 11:41 PM

If I'm not too late... Endow levels are also used in the damage formulae of the corresponding elemental sorc AoE spell (endow blaze excepted). In other words, Varetyr Spear damage is partly dependent on Endow Tornado level, Diamond Dust on the water endow, and Earth Grave on the earth endow. Max the endows corresponding to the elemental AoE spells you plan to get as a sorc!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users