Valentine, Qpid's Mission - Page 3 - ROSE Community Chat - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
* * * * * 2 votes

Valentine, Qpid's Mission

• Please log in to reply
107 replies to this topic

#51 Mullemaus

Mullemaus

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 221 posts
  • LocationSore wa himitsu desu ^^
  • Playing:ROSE Online
  • Server:Leonis

Posted 08 February 2012 - 04:43 PM

Power of Love, what a blast from the past

After listening to that, i need to be shot with a bow :blink:

Still nice... but i prefer "The Power of Love" from Huey Lewis & the News. ^^

#52 Gojio

Gojio

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 5553 posts
  • LocationPastaland

Posted 08 February 2012 - 07:31 PM

Candies drop sooo rarely. I killed mobs for like an hour in Ruins and ended up with 3 Candies drops :x

This is going to be exhausting.

PS: I'm wearing last year's valentine set in my costume TAB, which, supposedly, should increase the drop rate. I don't even want to imagine how bad it is without, if it can actually get worse.

#53 Zurn

Zurn

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 8468 posts
  • Server:Arua

Posted 08 February 2012 - 07:47 PM

i got 5 in an hour without the suit, took tons of poor dinos though :blink:

#54 TruPain

TruPain

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 728 posts
  • LocationMEnTal iNstItUtiOn

Posted 08 February 2012 - 07:49 PM

Candies drop sooo rarely. I killed mobs for like an hour in Ruins and ended up with 3 Candies drops :x

This is going to be exhausting.

PS: I'm wearing last year's valentine set in my costume TAB, which, supposedly, should increase the drop rate. I don't even want to imagine how bad it is without, if it can actually get worse.

yeah, same... pretty sure the valentine set doesn't give a boost in the candy drop, just lets you need less with the npc for the quest...

yep.. in the patch notes:

During the duration of the Valentine's Event, players wearing the Valentines Costume will have a reduced requirements for the question completion and the event item turn ins.

Edited by TruPain, 08 February 2012 - 07:51 PM.

#55 solovenomore

solovenomore

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1177 posts
  • LocationSingapore
  • Server:Draconis, Leo

Posted 08 February 2012 - 09:36 PM

Candies are god damn hard to farm, anyone got any suggestions on how to get those candies fast?

#56 Embalmer

Embalmer

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 19 posts

Posted 08 February 2012 - 09:44 PM

Farm the MAGIC HEART CANDIES :blink:

Here is a link to some quest information:
Magic Heart Candy Quest

Edited by Embalmer, 09 February 2012 - 12:21 AM.

#57 solovenomore

solovenomore

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1177 posts
  • LocationSingapore

Posted 08 February 2012 - 10:41 PM

Magic Heart Candy also very hard to get, I tried to hit a lot of mobs also never get one lol, any suggestions to get it fast so that can complete the quest?

#58 ClericLover

ClericLover

I am New.

• Members
  • 7 posts
  • LocationNB, Canada
  • Server:Leonis :D

Posted 09 February 2012 - 12:07 AM

So.. if i'm under lvl 120 i just have to collect these candies and turn them in for the bow??? >_>

P.S. for those of you who find it hard to farm the candies.. make a new character :blink:... i trained from lvl 1-32 and i got 23 candies :P... maybe it will do the same for you

Edited by ClericLover, 09 February 2012 - 12:10 AM.

#59 solovenomore

solovenomore

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1177 posts
  • LocationSingapore

Posted 09 February 2012 - 03:04 AM

Lol, 23 candies only, you know how many you need for complete the quest? It will take you ages to complete it lol

#60 SirSlayer

SirSlayer

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1638 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 09 February 2012 - 04:49 AM

HAH - good call pointing that out!

It's a consumable buff that increases attack power for 5 minute (cannot be used during UW) - next update we should have a more explicit description >_<

Also - no need to wear the costume while you use it!

Thank YOU!

We are currently looking into this - the skill book seems to function properly, and we are working on getting the pet to come out >_<

(he must be a little shy...)

If you submit a ticket, make sure to include a screen shot of your Item Mall skill tab section.

Now I have the skill book in my inventory, but I was told before I used it, that it was bugged. So, I didn't use it and it is still sitting in my characters inventory. When you fix this bug, I will not lose this book correct? Or should I use the book, and screenshot the skill in my Item Mall passive area?

Can we get a pic on the hammer?

Posted Image

how many boxes did u buy?

30boxes and only 1 valentine costume box? O________O

I bought 11 boxes. I got 2 valentine sets, a ton of stupid boosters that I already sold, and about 120 teletickets. I would've bought more but I was happy from what I got also considering a friend gave me a teddy head :blink:

#61 ClericLover

ClericLover

I am New.

• Members
  • 7 posts
  • LocationNB, Canada

Posted 09 February 2012 - 07:38 AM

Lol, 23 candies only, you know how many you need for complete the quest? It will take you ages to complete it lol

well sorrrrrry.. jeez, I don't know how many it takes you'd know this if you read the first part of my post.. lol :blink:

#62 Eleria

Eleria

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 210 posts
  • LocationNicoNico Douga

Posted 09 February 2012 - 09:17 AM

Looks like another event going down the drain for me. Usually events were the times in Rose, that I enjoyed the most, but they are just a bother if they are impossible to complete. I got 15 candies in 2 hours (1 drop every 20 minutes), which would take me 80 hours to get the needed 600. (I would love to buy a valentines costume, if they weren't included in those lottery boxes). To play 80 hours during the 2 weeks of the event, I would have to play more than 5 hours nonstop each day, which is a bit much and absolutely impossible for a person whith a life besides Rose.

#63 jerremy

jerremy

Knight Representative

• Members
  • 6045 posts
  • LocationYour closet.
  • Server:Currently unknown

Posted 09 February 2012 - 09:20 AM

Gave up as well, and i hate the lottery boxes.. good for their revenue, but bad for the players that don't buy a lot of IM (like me) and then would have to buy with zulies.
But the IM buyers who have a load of points to waste then sell the good items from the boxes for ridiculous prices (Saw most of the things on sale for 800m-1b) for a box that's only 200im.

#64 Dusk1PS

Dusk1PS

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1355 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online

Posted 09 February 2012 - 09:47 AM

Reminds me of the Ice chou chou event...

I haven't been able to login(due to a bustered memory card) but could anyone answer some questions

Are the candies tradeable?
Is the summon book tradeable?
Are the weapons tradeable?

#65 jerremy

jerremy

Knight Representative

• Members
  • 6045 posts
  • LocationYour closet.
  • Server:Currently unknown

Posted 09 February 2012 - 09:48 AM

I haven't been able to login(due to a bustered memory card) but could anyone answer some questions

Candies are tradeable, already tried trading over between chars.
Summon book i don't have so don't know, neither do i know about the weapons.

#66 luciolle

luciolle

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 375 posts
  • LocationFrance
  • Server:leonis

Posted 09 February 2012 - 09:50 AM

all tradeable and vendable

#67 Guest_Qilin_*

Guest_Qilin_*
  • Guests

Posted 09 February 2012 - 11:19 AM

Thank YOU!

Now I have the skill book in my inventory, but I was told before I used it, that it was bugged. So, I didn't use it and it is still sitting in my characters inventory. When you fix this bug, I will not lose this book correct? Or should I use the book, and screenshot the skill in my Item Mall passive area?

We shouldn't have to remove anyone's skills or skill books - but if you wanna be safe, it's always a good idea to take screen shots :blink:

#68 luciolle

luciolle

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 375 posts
  • LocationFrance

Posted 09 February 2012 - 11:26 AM

We shouldn't have to remove anyone's skills or skill books - but if you wanna be safe, it's always a good idea to take screen shots :blink:

still not fixed =/ ?

#69 Hyerin

Hyerin

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 14 posts
  • LocationBandung
  • Server:draconis~

Posted 09 February 2012 - 11:36 AM

better than my ratio 20 boxes and no costume box

that's crazy. :blink:

Gave up as well, and i hate the lottery boxes.. good for their revenue, but bad for the players that don't buy a lot of IM (like me) and then would have to buy with zulies.
But the IM buyers who have a load of points to waste then sell the good items from the boxes for ridiculous prices (Saw most of the things on sale for 800m-1b) for a box that's only 200im.

800m-1b is a fair price I think. :P considering the small chance to get them.

--
btw, anyone know what gold bar for in Narose? it's a material of "mask of sorrow" in other rose server but I haven't seen that mask in here though.

#70 ClericLover

ClericLover

I am New.

• Members
  • 7 posts
  • LocationNB, Canada

Posted 09 February 2012 - 01:02 PM

that's crazy. :blink:

800m-1b is a fair price I think. :P considering the small chance to get them.

--
btw, anyone know what gold bar for in Narose? it's a material of "mask of sorrow" in other rose server but I haven't seen that mask in here though.

I beleive you just sell the gold bar to an NPC... they are worth 1million each
(Overheard a person saying that he had to go npc his gold bars >.> and on the box discription it says they are 1million each) :D

Edited by ClericLover, 09 February 2012 - 01:04 PM.

#71 ClericLover

ClericLover

I am New.

• Members
  • 7 posts
  • LocationNB, Canada

Posted 09 February 2012 - 01:06 PM

How do you get the Qpid skill and also that hammer? by trading heart things for it? It only shows that the highest thing i can get is those horrible cherub wings...

#72 luciolle

luciolle

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 375 posts
  • LocationFrance

Posted 09 February 2012 - 01:10 PM

How do you get the Qpid skill and also that hammer? by trading heart things for it? It only shows that the highest thing i can get is those horrible cherub wings...

In addition to this, it seems Qpid's arch rival and nemesis the dreaded Pinkheart Pork-Fiend has invaded Orlo! This eccentric flying pig can dish out a lot of punishment, but if you can defeat this challenging menace he may drop his hammer or a rare mini Qpid pet summon skillbook! The resilient nuisance seems to spawn every 20 minutes and prefers the climate of a nice desert Oasis (especially those at the Gates of Muris, The Wastelands, and the Wasteland Ruins Path). Do you have what it takes to bring him down?

Edited by luciolle, 09 February 2012 - 01:23 PM.

#73 TruPain

TruPain

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 728 posts
  • LocationMEnTal iNstItUtiOn

Posted 09 February 2012 - 02:42 PM

If you don't get it yourself... good luck... I have seen shops "buying" them for 2bil... (of course, who knows if that is them trying to sell them for a higher price and make a profit and they would have a full inventory so one couldn't sell it to them...)
For 2bil, they can keep the book for themselves if that really is the selling price...

#74 ChampPower

ChampPower

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2070 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 09 February 2012 - 02:48 PM

Calanor, can you tell me what "Power of Love" items do?

#75 SirSlayer

SirSlayer

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1638 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 09 February 2012 - 02:51 PM

If you don't get it yourself... good luck... I have seen shops "buying" them for 2bil... (of course, who knows if that is them trying to sell them for a higher price and make a profit and they would have a full inventory so one couldn't sell it to them...)
For 2bil, they can keep the book for themselves if that really is the selling price...

Well if they are buying at 2bill in their shops, they are prolly gonna resell for 3-5bill. My guess.

Edited by SirSlayer, 09 February 2012 - 03:41 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users