• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

#1 Killstead

Killstead

I am New.

• Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 07 February 2012 - 09:50 PM

The level 1 Dark Illusion for Guillotine Cross doesn't dash/jump as the skill says it should (and I've seen on different servers)

Instead of dashing to the enemy, whenever I use the skill my char just walks up to them and then uses the skill.

Does anyone know of this problem?

#2 NaYeeH

NaYeeH

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 113 posts
  • LocationSingapore
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Valkyrie

Posted 08 February 2012 - 01:32 AM

umm..if that's just level one..it should work between 2 or 3 cells..max it to level 5 and you'll see the difference..

#3 Killstead

Killstead

I am New.

• Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 09 February 2012 - 08:02 PM

umm..if that's just level one..it should work between 2 or 3 cells..max it to level 5 and you'll see the difference..

hmm..Okay. I'll end up getting it to lvl5 anyways for Hallucination Walk.

#4 Oda

Oda

Overseas

• Community Managers
  • 10261 posts
  • Twitter:@Oda_CM
  • LocationAmatsu

Posted 11 February 2012 - 03:05 PM

What kind of monsters are you fighting? I've been testing this and it seems to be working unless you are further than about 6 cells away. Are there any effects in place *Update, the issue does appear if you only have skill level 1.

#5 Puppet

Puppet

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 831 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 12 March 2012 - 06:35 PM

Level 1 is supposed to have a range of 5 cells and lvl 5 a range of 9, I reported this to heim months ago its still not fixed which isnt exactly shocking, I even quoted and show links to him that it supposed to have 5 cell range at level 1, but then im right in the way i think in that gravity not intrested in fixing the game no more, just how much money they can make off people before they realize how broke the game is

http://forums.irowik...ead.php?t=83644

people need to read the gx section it clear states range 4+1 skill level that mean 5 cell range at lvl 1 which for the poeple that can add 4+5=9 cell at max 4+1=5 level 1 and it works like this on many other servers too

Edited by Puppet, 12 March 2012 - 06:40 PM.

#6 Oda

Oda

Overseas

• Community Managers
  • 10261 posts
  • Twitter:@Oda_CM
  • LocationAmatsu

Posted 13 March 2012 - 01:54 PM

There is a problem with many level 1-2 of monster targeted cells. We've created reports and submitted them to kRO.

#7 Puppet

Puppet

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 831 posts

Posted 15 March 2012 - 11:38 AM

so it will be fix some time in the year or 2, is iro really not allowed to fix these little things or just wont and rather kro does it? last i check it kro doing the damage to this game

#8 DrAzzy

DrAzzy

Really Azzy? Already?

• VMod Retired
  • 15606 posts
  • LocationNew England
  • Server:Chaos-Clandestine Society

Posted 19 March 2012 - 12:12 PM

so it will be fix some time in the year or 2, is iro really not allowed to fix these little things or just wont and rather kro does it? last i check it kro doing the damage to this game

Most likely it's an issue of iRO not being capable of fixing it.

The bug hit a whole bunch of skills at levels below max level, all at once. That is not the signature of a bug resulting from an incorrect entry in a table somewhere (which iRO could fix). I think it's more likely that this results from a bug in the server executable - since iRO doesn't have access to the server source, they can't fix this in-house (and even if they did have the source, it's unclear whether they would have people capable of tracking down and fixing this bug, especially in light of strong evidence that RO (both server and client) is built on a house of cards)

#9 Puppet

Puppet

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 831 posts

Posted 17 May 2012 - 08:48 PM

this is still not fixed.... 6 month after the fact it broke. how hard is it to change a 1 to 5 or the right number to reflect the right range for the skills that are broke. I refuse to believe iro has this little control over the game. cause obviosly kro dont care to fix the problems that they cause to begin with it

BTW if it not obvious yet iro dont have any people in house capable of programing atlest enough to be able to fix bugs. I vaguely remeber heim say when ever he mention anything require programing the dev said what are you crazy that would be pain to do. If i told that to my boss i would be fired on the spot.

Edited by Puppet, 17 May 2012 - 08:51 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users