• Please log in to reply
29 replies to this topic

#1 Runihura

Runihura

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 53 posts

Posted 10 September 2010 - 04:02 AM

hi dragonicans! lol. just started a warrior class. anyone got some nice tips or advice. i saw the skill tree system here. i want a pvp type warrior, so what skills should i get? what skills should i avoid? and i want a build for a gladiator. :)

i'm actually playing at DragonicaPH and it just started last week or something. i want some nice advice from professional dragonicans here. http://forums.warppo...tyle_emoticons/default/icon_boogie.gif

thanks in advance! :o

#2 Yurai

Yurai

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2917 posts
  • Playing:Pogo's Lounge

Posted 10 September 2010 - 04:15 AM

hi dragonicans! lol. just started a warrior class. anyone got some nice tips or advice. i saw the skill tree system here. i want a pvp type warrior, so what skills should i get? what skills should i avoid? and i want a build for a gladiator. :)

i'm actually playing at DragonicaPH and it just started last week or something. i want some nice advice from professional dragonicans here. http://forums.warppo...tyle_emoticons/default/icon_boogie.gif

thanks in advance! :o

You're in the wrong place.

#3 Runihura

Runihura

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 53 posts

Posted 10 September 2010 - 05:29 AM

You're in the wrong place.

LOL? are the skills, equips, graphics, arent the same in here? dude, its just a server the whole gameplay is the same. okay, if you dont want me to play in DragonicaPH ill just transfer here then. i just started earlier in PH and im only at level 4. :o

hope some REAL Dragonican will try to post some tips/help here.

p.s: try to use your brain sometimes, buddy.

Edited by Runihura, 10 September 2010 - 05:31 AM.

#4 iKnowMyABCs

iKnowMyABCs

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1207 posts
  • LocationAway from home.
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 10 September 2010 - 05:34 AM

LOL? are the skills, equips, graphics, arent the same in here? dude, its just a server the whole gameplay is the same. okay, if you dont want me to play in DragonicaPH ill just transfer here then. i just started earlier in PH and im only at level 4. :o

Why not ask Dragonica PH community?

#5 Yurai

Yurai

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2917 posts

Posted 10 September 2010 - 07:22 AM

Different versions of the game have different gameplay depending on which patch the game is on; not to mention, we don't even know which version of the patch PH is on. Also, if you're looking for advice, it's not exactly wise to insult knowledgeable players. Please go back to PH instead of bothering us here.

#6 Hawly

Hawly

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 784 posts
  • LocationSaint Mary - RS, Brazil

Posted 10 September 2010 - 07:34 AM

Different versions of the game have different gameplay depending on which patch the game is on; not to mention, we don't even know which version of the patch PH is on. Also, if you're looking for advice, it's not exactly wise to insult knowledgeable players. Please go back to PH instead of bothering us here.

Sup Runihura.
I think this build is a good PvP build. But since I'm not some kind of pro on Myrmidons, you can wait for a big pro to come here and post a better one.

Edited by Hawly, 10 September 2010 - 08:50 AM.

#7 Yurai

Yurai

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2917 posts

Posted 10 September 2010 - 07:36 AM

That was kinda rude Yurai. o_o

Sup Runihura.
I think this build is a good PvP build. But since I'm not some kind of pro on Myrmidons, you can wait for a big pro to come here and post a better one.

If he's going to be rude, he can expect the same from me.

#8 iKnowMyABCs

iKnowMyABCs

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1207 posts

Posted 10 September 2010 - 07:57 AM

I agree, he was being rude and therefore was asking for it.

#9 Hawly

Hawly

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 784 posts

Posted 10 September 2010 - 08:02 AM

If he's going to be rude, he can expect the same from me.

Oh, I didn't read the p.s.
My bad.

#10 Runihura

Runihura

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 53 posts

Posted 10 September 2010 - 08:21 AM

Why not ask Dragonica PH community?

like i said, DragonicaPH just started last week. and the forums are empty.

just asking for a skill build. and lets say PH is on the 1st patch, sooner or later we will have the same patch as yours. and of course all builds, skills and equips on different servers or locations or whatever are the same cuz they are all called Dragonica. :o

That was kinda rude Yurai. o_o

Sup Runihura.

yep and thanks! this one really helps. it gives me ideas what skills should i avoid. :)

#11 Yurai

Yurai

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2917 posts

Posted 10 September 2010 - 08:28 AM

just asking for a skill build. and lets say PH is on the 1st patch, sooner or later we will have the same patch as yours. and of course all builds, skills and equips on different servers or locations or whatever are the same cuz they are all called Dragonica. :o

No, they're not all the same. Stop assuming you know everything about the game and its different versions.

#12 to0n

to0n

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1075 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online

Posted 10 September 2010 - 12:55 PM

Started last week and he's level 4. :o

#13 Hawly

Hawly

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 784 posts

Posted 10 September 2010 - 03:40 PM

What kind of h4x does this guy use?!

#14 mrchuna

mrchuna

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 284 posts
  • LocationThe Earth

Posted 10 September 2010 - 03:57 PM

What kind of h4x does this guy use?!

it should take u like an hour to get to lvl l0 by spamming vagabound

Edited by mrchuna, 10 September 2010 - 03:58 PM.

#15 Hawly

Hawly

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 784 posts

Posted 10 September 2010 - 04:07 PM

I thought you quoted another reply of mine.
I'm sorry LOL

Edited by Hawly, 10 September 2010 - 04:23 PM.

#16 Kimimaro

Kimimaro

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 625 posts

Posted 10 September 2010 - 04:37 PM

SMH. What's worse than a clueless noob posting in the wrong forum is a tumor brain who does it knowingly.

Edited by Kimimaro, 10 September 2010 - 04:38 PM.

#17 Runihura

Runihura

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 53 posts

Posted 10 September 2010 - 07:12 PM

wow! can you read? i said dragonicaph started last week, i ddnt say I am the one who started last week. i started 30mins before i post this thread.
i ddnt know dragonicans here are so dumb.

i am really in the wrong place. :)

Edited by Runihura, 10 September 2010 - 07:13 PM.

#18 KiroAmi

KiroAmi

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 277 posts
  • Location-
  • Playing:Dragon Saga
  • Server:The only one?

Posted 10 September 2010 - 07:25 PM

wow! can you read? i said dragonicaph started last week, i ddnt say I am the one who started last week. i started 30mins before i post this thread.

i am really in the wrong place. :o

then gtfo and dont come back..geez

#19 iKnowMyABCs

iKnowMyABCs

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1207 posts

Posted 10 September 2010 - 07:35 PM

it should take u like an hour to get to lvl l0 by spamming vagabound

I can get to level 15 in less than 30 minute. You're doing something wrong.

Don't know who's dummer, someone who has no idea how to use google or the one's who are trolling at the retard who doesn't know how to use google.

Edited by iKnowMyABCs, 10 September 2010 - 07:38 PM.

#20 Hawly

Hawly

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 784 posts

Posted 10 September 2010 - 07:39 PM

I think he/she isn't in the wrong place. If you guys take a look on his/her signature, you can see that it's a Requiem Bloodmare char. Therefore, he/she plays in WarpPortal, and was trying Dragonica playing the phillipines server.

#21 KiroAmi

KiroAmi

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 277 posts
  • Location-
  • Playing:Dragon Saga
  • Server:The only one?

Posted 10 September 2010 - 07:41 PM

but she said, "dragonicans here are so dumb" seriously, she asked for help but then.. blergh

#22 to0n

to0n

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1075 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online

Posted 10 September 2010 - 08:09 PM

Why are you so dumb that you cannot figure out how to build your own character through trial and error? Why are you so dumb that you it takes you 30 minutes to get level 4? Why are you dumb that you can't spell "didn't"?

Edited by to0n, 10 September 2010 - 08:27 PM.

#23 Runihura

Runihura

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 53 posts

Posted 11 September 2010 - 12:12 AM

im level 4 in 30mins BECAUSE I AM NEW TO DRAGONICA, IM STILL LEARNING THE CONTROLSSSSSS!!!! waaaaahhhhhhhhhhhh! i'll be crazy if i keep on posting here. i dont wanna talk anymore. you guys win. i lose. :o

I think he/she isn't in the wrong place. If you guys take a look on his/her signature, you can see that it's a Requiem Bloodmare char. Therefore, he/she plays in WarpPortal, and was trying Dragonica playing the phillipines server.

thanks! youre the only one who understands. and thanks again for the build link. it really helps. :)

peace all! :)

#24 iKnowMyABCs

iKnowMyABCs

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1207 posts

Posted 11 September 2010 - 06:40 AM

im level 4 in 30mins BECAUSE I AM NEW TO DRAGONICA, IM STILL LEARNING THE CONTROLSSSSSS!!!! waaaaahhhhhhhhhhhh! i'll be crazy if i keep on posting here. i dont wanna talk anymore. you guys win. i lose. :(

thanks! youre the only one who understands. and thanks again for the build link. it really helps. :(

peace all! :rolleyes:

We weren't exactly trying to be mean to newcomers. Yurai generally likes to piss people off. But generalizing the whole DO community just because Yurai was being a-_- wasn't the smartest move.

I just hope you didn't get any wrong impression from us, we even have people like Hawly :).

Anyway I'm sorry if I was being rude and hope we don't have any hard feelings :rice:

#25 Misuu

Misuu

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 367 posts

Posted 11 September 2010 - 07:07 AM

We weren't exactly trying to be mean to newcomers. Yurai generally likes to piss people off. But generalizing the whole DO community just because Yurai was being a-_- wasn't the smartest move.

I just hope you didn't get any wrong impression from us, we even have people like Hawly :(.

Anyway I'm sorry if I was being rude and hope we don't have any hard feelings :rolleyes:

Actually... Yesh.
BUT after the 2nd post of rinu, Yurai had all privilege to get mad :]

@Hawly: She admitted that she is in the wrong place ._.''

asdf.

Vote4Close.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users