Prodigy

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1340 posts
  • LocationTX
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Transcendence

Posted 10 September 2010 - 05:41 AM

I'm starting to think that the GMs secretly put special tester npcs around the place. By now, I'm fairly sure that everyone's aware of the equipment NPCs by the north street, and the job change NPCs by the south street. But, for those who don't know yet, there's an NPC which sells OCAs for 10k by the prontera gift merchant. Just wondering if there's any other NPCs I've missed.

Edited by Prodigy, 10 September 2010 - 05:42 AM.

#2 Cotano

Cotano

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 90 posts

Posted 10 September 2010 - 06:02 AM

I'm starting to think that the GMs secretly put special tester npcs around the place. By now, I'm fairly sure that everyone's aware of the equipment NPCs by the north street, and the job change NPCs by the south street. But, for those who don't know yet, there's an NPC which sells OCAs for 10k by the prontera gift merchant. Just wondering if there's any other NPCs I've missed.

Did you see the upgrade NPC? He's a little north of the job change NPC. Upgrades are free and can still break.

#3 Kitten

Kitten

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3077 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online

Posted 10 September 2010 - 06:56 AM

It's not "special" per say... But the pet NPC has the pet feed for all the kRO pets now. Maybe we'll get them all implemented with Renewal.

The items do lack descriptions though.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users