#51 DanteLucian

DanteLucian

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 642 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online

Posted 10 September 2010 - 09:17 AM

In what way is english easier to learn?

Well for once, english doesn't not have any way of conjugation (wich most languages coming from latin, have).
Just with that, any people who speaks english, will have a hard time.
And don't make me start on the infinitves, continous variations per word, etc...

#52 MorphineLips

MorphineLips

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 626 posts
  • LocationSanDiego, CA
  • Playing:Nothing
  • Server:Valdes

Posted 10 September 2010 - 09:18 AM

(including all Native American dialects and Aleutian subdialects, and the ability to communicate with the Yanomami).

Yesss
Can I start an all Niitsítapi Indian thread? :o

#53 MonchiXD

MonchiXD

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 49 posts
  • LocationLima - Peru

Posted 10 September 2010 - 09:18 AM

^that and

Hastur
Posted ImagePosted Image Posted 6/15/2008 6:32 PM (#67722 - in reply to #67404)
Subject: Re: A space for Spanish-speaking? Plz!...

Community Manager

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image
Enough with the other language bashing. That is completely unnecessary, simply put this is an English speaking game, with English forums, as such we ask that you only post in English. This helps to ensure the majority of the community can understand and not feel left out. We ask that if you need to speak in another language that you at least include a rough translation of what you are trying to say. We are not preventing anyone from playing the game from around the world, however we do ask that you please speak in English when on the forums.

boy, I only speak Spanish in my post, if you want other info written in English

post created just for Hispanic people the title says

#54 Confused

Confused

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2615 posts
  • Server:Lintra

Posted 10 September 2010 - 09:19 AM

Yesss
Can I start an all Niitsítapi Indian thread? :o

I'm so gonna start a thread for Chinese players too, if this goes on.

#55 RealiBrad

RealiBrad

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 331 posts

did you try learning any other languages?

I grew up in CA, so I took 2 years of spanish. I can tell you that the structure of the language is far simpler than english. Spelling is also much easier. English is one of the few languages that does not spell things phonetically. Then you get into all the other little rules that make up english, that do not follow any logical reason, because the reason were forgotten long ago. Then you have the fact that english is almost double the size of any other language out there.

so, like I said, english is not the easiest.

Edited by RealiBrad, 10 September 2010 - 09:20 AM.

#56 Luxiemg

Luxiemg

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1204 posts
  • LocationVenezuela

Why Don't you guys simply ignored the "jajaja club" threads?

#57 Vosk

Vosk

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2431 posts
  • LocationZ.O.G.-controlled Corporation of the USA
  • Server:Cash Shop killed game.

Posted 10 September 2010 - 09:20 AM

because we can sense them talking about us behind our backs with their non English languages.

#58 Confused

Confused

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2615 posts

Posted 10 September 2010 - 09:22 AM

And because others WILL take this as an example and start to spam the forums with threads in their own languages. How many languages/dialects are there in the world and how many sections of each language do we need?

#59 MorphineLips

MorphineLips

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 626 posts
  • LocationSanDiego, CA
  • Server:Valdes

Posted 10 September 2010 - 09:23 AM

I'm so gonna start a thread for Chinese players too, if this goes on.

Sadly my Thread wouldn't be as popular Lol, no Niitsítapi besides I, that I know of, just trolls

#60 DanteLucian

DanteLucian

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 642 posts

I grew up in CA, so I took 2 years of spanish. I can tell you that the structure of the language is far simpler than english. Spelling is also much easier. English is one of the few languages that does not spell things phonetically. Then you get into all the other little rules that make up english, that do not follow any logical reason, because the reason were forgotten long ago. Then you have the fact that english is almost double the size of any other language out there.

so, like I said, english is not the easiest.

Spanish is easy? lmfao.......
For once, you can't learn to speak spanish sitting on a desk taking a class, the language is way too versatile for that.
Just in my country (3 million pop) there are at least 10 variations, so your basic course means absolutely nothing. Want me to give you a try?
Also, english is no way, shape or form a big language, is actually one of the languages with less words.

Edited by DanteLucian, 10 September 2010 - 09:24 AM.

#61 Nadesh

Nadesh

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 4987 posts
  • Playing:Requiem

Well for once, we are talking about the retards that sadly, I have to live with, so I know for sure it has nothing to do if they know the language or not (I garantee you, many of them do know english), problem is that all they want to do is to get some sort of attention to feed their disgusting and retarded needs. We are not talking about people you can reason with, we are talking about :o kids who's hormones made them seek for attention like freaking whores.
We (by that I mean me and people who speak both languages) suggested ways to help them post in english so everyone understands, but they are so into their complex of watching other countries as a superior force, so they gather around and protect the only think they have left in common, wich is their language.
You CAN NOT be nice with this kind of people, there's already a lot of insulting going in their own language being posted in their thread, that I garantee you if a gm knew spanish, they would be banned long time ago.

Lol, if we change the subject of what you just said, we could see a Priest trying to evangelize the ignorants in the 1600's. "We want to help them, teaching them our religion, saving them form their ignorance but they dont want".

It must be hard to be you, born in a country that you hate, with a language that you hate, and maybe with a skin color that you dont like.

#62 Rapsod

Rapsod

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3611 posts
  • LocationCroatia
  • Server:Your Mom

Posted 10 September 2010 - 09:24 AM

:o why cant u all speak your language in your guild section.........

#63 RealiBrad

RealiBrad

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 331 posts

Posted 10 September 2010 - 09:25 AM

Well for once, english doesn't not have any way of conjugation (wich most languages coming from latin, have).
Just with that, any people who speaks english, will have a hard time.
And don't make me start on the infinitves, continous variations per word, etc...

Your prospective is flawed. Your brain is wired to learn a language most efficiently at a young age. Once you learn a language after that age, it becomes much harder. Ask anyone who learned a language other than english as their first language, and ask them which is easier?

How about this for stupidity....

Minute, a measure of time
Minute, something small

There, Their
One, won
Live,

http://www.google.co...DA&ved=0CBUQkAE

#64 XRay

XRay

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3371 posts
  • LocationCroatia

Posted 10 September 2010 - 09:25 AM

lol did you just call him a racist? and now what you'll call me a troll again? and that's basically all you know to do without provoding any objective argument on the matter that somehow affects you amirite?

#65 Nadesh

Nadesh

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 4987 posts

Posted 10 September 2010 - 09:27 AM

Nah, was because I find funny how you pretend to be helpful but at the first try you have to flame me (wich I also do, don't worry, you don't need to point that out) you take it and do it. So please, turn around and go back to your corner and think on a smarter answer.
Difference is that unlike you, I actuall don't give a-_- what people think about me, so I have no problem saying I troll you or anyone else, now you... you are hypocrisy itself made flesh. Now what, you gonna take it on me because I trolled you before? grow the-_- up.

Lol, your answers are each time more retarded. You dont have anything smart to said and said "hypocrit" like if it means something. If you didnt care what other think, you wouldnt answer, go to QQ to your corner and the next time give an answer with some sence.

#66 XRay

XRay

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3371 posts
  • LocationCroatia

Your prospective is flawed. Your brain is wired to learn a language most efficiently at a young age. Once you learn a language after that age, it becomes much harder. Ask anyone who learned a language other than english as their first language, and ask them which is easier?

Minute, something small

There, Their
One, won
Live,

LOLOLOLOLOL

dude, that :o is baby crap in comparison what croatian linguistics have to offer.

#67 Confused

Confused

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2615 posts

uwaweuaweuaweuaweue

#68 Vosk

Vosk

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2431 posts
  • LocationZ.O.G.-controlled Corporation of the USA
  • Server:Cash Shop killed game.

Posted 10 September 2010 - 09:28 AM

keep it up and maybe there'll be a 10 question, 6 part each question questionnaire for new forum users, ranging on topics from flora and fauna of the midwest panhandle to typical culinary delights of the American SouthWest, in order to confirm that forum posters can actually speak English. otherwise, they can't be modded. and if they can't be modded, they can't be here.

perhaps this 3-5 minute quiz could replace the 100 post rule.

#69 DanteLucian

DanteLucian

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 642 posts

Lol, if we change the subject of what you just said, we could see a Priest trying to evangelize the ignorants in the 1600's. "We want to help them, teaching them our religion, saving them form their ignorance but they dont want".

It must be hard to be you, born in a country that you hate, with a language that you hate, and maybe with a skin color that you dont like.

Now you are putting words in my mouths, what else do you need to fit exactly in the hypocrite stereotype?
I do not hate my country, I hate retards like you and retards like those :) kids who give a bad name to our countries (wich would actually mean the opposite now that I think).
And just like you said, I wanted (notice the past tense) to help them, but with the reply I got back, what do you expect?
As for my language, I love spanish, but these are international forums, wich requires english to make most people understand me, what the-_- do I earn talking in a language not everyone understands? As for my color, oh man, you have no idea how much I love being canela tropical :o
Dare to put another word in my mouth, and see what happens.

Minute, something small

There, Their
One, won
Live,

Dude I learned english in a barbershop when I was :) 5 years old...
If you say spanish is easier then please, try talking to me in spanish and I'll reply back, if you don't understand me, you know what it means, just try...

Edited by DanteLucian, 10 September 2010 - 09:34 AM.

#70 RealiBrad

RealiBrad

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 331 posts

Spanish is easy? lmfao.......
For once, you can't learn to speak spanish sitting on a desk taking a class, the language is way too versatile for that.
Just in my country (3 million pop) there are at least 10 variations, so your basic course means absolutely nothing. Want me to give you a try?
Also, english is no way, shape or form a big language, is actually one of the languages with less words.

http://www.oxforddic...ies.com/page/94

#71 Rapsod

Rapsod

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3611 posts
  • LocationCroatia
  • Server:Your Mom

Posted 10 September 2010 - 09:29 AM

http://forums.warppo...tyle_emoticons/default/icon_banned.gif

#72 Salubri

Salubri

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1305 posts
  • LocationCancun, Quintana Roo, Mexico
  • Server:-_- YOU GRAVITY

Posted 10 September 2010 - 09:30 AM

:o why cant u all speak your language in your guild section.........

#73 RealiBrad

RealiBrad

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 331 posts

Posted 10 September 2010 - 09:31 AM

The main point is, who cares what language is posted. If you cannot read it, the move on?

Can anyone answer why that view is so wrong?

#74 DanteLucian

DanteLucian

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 642 posts

Posted 10 September 2010 - 09:32 AM

http://www.oxforddictionaries.com/page/94

Hey I can google too!
http://wiki.answers...._the_most_words

Still waiting for you to prove me that spanish is easy, want me to start?

Edited by DanteLucian, 10 September 2010 - 09:32 AM.

#75 Nadesh

Nadesh

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 4987 posts

Posted 10 September 2010 - 09:33 AM

because we can sense them talking about us behind our backs with their non English languages.

persecution complex again, sad.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users