St. Valentines's day Maintenance 2/14 - Page 16 - Ragnarok: Patch History - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

St. Valentines's day Maintenance 2/14

• Please log in to reply
381 replies to this topic

#376 thisaintmygameid

thisaintmygameid

I am New.

• Members
  • 8 posts

Posted 17 February 2012 - 03:06 AM

I know I'm about the 4th or 5th to ask, but... Do we have to keep opening embryos until we get the homu we want? I have a post-renewal pre-balace Loyal Evolved 99 sheep amistr. Should I bother? Will I get this kind back? Do I supply embryos or does the NPC give me homu of my choice or embryos?

Does the NPC give us a Stone of Sage as well, or do we have to supply it?

you need to supply your own :\

I believe that after I signed up with the NPC, it said that those who sign up would be provided with a Stone of Sage and the Loyalty. Basically sign up and get a Loyal Evolved Homunculus.

#377 dontleaveme

dontleaveme

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 353 posts
  • LocationSC, USA
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online

Posted 17 February 2012 - 03:40 AM

I believe that after I signed up with the NPC, it said that those who sign up would be provided with a Stone of Sage and the Loyalty. Basically sign up and get a Loyal Evolved Homunculus.

Heim said something today about the npc giving you a stone of sage (or just evoing it for you) ^^
Not sure where he posted it or I would give a link.

#378 razirazo

razirazo

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 717 posts
  • Server:Yggdrasil

Posted 17 February 2012 - 01:39 PM

Do the 100% EXP buff on VIP affecting their homunc as well?

#379 MrZeroPing

MrZeroPing

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 19 posts

Posted 18 February 2012 - 10:15 PM

Can someone please describe in detail how the loyalty for homunculus will be altered? And by someone I mean Oda or Heim.

Will all homunculus be getting the loyalty bonus or only those that have been reset recently? The reason I ask is because I already have a high level homunculus post renewal (started sometime in May of 2011) that as far as I'm concerned has perfect SP stats. I have spent the better part of 6 months trying to get loyalty on this homunculus and this current event is quite unfair if it only affects homunculus that are getting reset this week.

#380 Niji

Niji

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2701 posts
  • Locationhell
  • Server:classic!!

Posted 19 February 2012 - 05:30 PM

it's not unfair, reset yours and you'll get the loyalty too. mine was 99 and loyal for 2 years before you started yours so why should i be punished because of a glitch you have perfect stats as you say so just loyal it. most of us did our time making them loyal.

#381 iiNote

iiNote

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1148 posts
  • Server:Valkyrie

Posted 19 February 2012 - 09:18 PM

Can someone please describe in detail how the loyalty for homunculus will be altered? And by someone I mean Oda or Heim.

Will all homunculus be getting the loyalty bonus or only those that have been reset recently? The reason I ask is because I already have a high level homunculus post renewal (started sometime in May of 2011) that as far as I'm concerned has perfect SP stats. I have spent the better part of 6 months trying to get loyalty on this homunculus and this current event is quite unfair if it only affects homunculus that are getting reset this week.

Half the server is reseting their homuns for this loyalty bump/fix and you want to skip the line? Hahaha, Cheers mate.

Edited by iiNote, 19 February 2012 - 09:18 PM.

#382 AimeeZ

AimeeZ

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 185 posts

Posted 21 February 2012 - 06:17 PM

just wanted to say thanks for the last two weeks of ti. i thought this past week's 135-150 thors 3 would be bad, but it wasn't so bad with the exp/drop boost for vip. ;)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users