• Please log in to reply
27 replies to this topic

#26 affamato

affamato

I am New.

• Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 15 February 2012 - 12:37 PM

Well I submitted a ticket about it aprox 9 days ago.. but I just got an email now stating it should be fixed next maintenance time. Hopefully.

#27 jerremy

jerremy

Knight Representative

• Members
  • 6045 posts
  • LocationYour closet.
  • Playing:ROSE Online
  • Server:Currently unknown

Posted 15 February 2012 - 12:51 PM

Just wait a while, support can't always respond to every ticket immediately and send it through right away. It will be fixed sooner or later, and hopefully you added enough information so they can help.

#28 Naughty

Naughty

Too Legit To Quit

• ROSE Moderators
  • 2657 posts
  • Playing:ROSE Online

Posted 15 February 2012 - 06:12 PM

Well if it's mentioned before and nobody has asked anything about it for quite a while, not much people seem to have cared and therefore the gm team probably neither.

Sorry, work took me away for awhile.
I dont think its a case of not caring. Often things get missed, especially if its not posted in the correct section.

I did search and find a Topic discussing the abscence of the Broken Pharoah Emblem and that the Devs had been notified.
The Topic actually dates back to April 2011, which took me by surprise, because i didn't think it was that long ago that i was reading about it.

Zeppelin said...
Posted 13 April 2011 - 09:31 AM

"I have confirmed that the Broken Eye Emblem and Foreign Emblem do in fact drop. However, each of those emblems only drop from one monster each (inside the Oblivion Temple). As for the Broken Pharaoh Emblem, this item does not currently drop and this issue has been reported to the Development Team."

Its probably an old drop issue that was rectified and now is suddenly back again i guess *shrugs*
My brain is still telling me that it was more recent that i was reading about it...anyhoo, main thing is that the GMs are aware of it now.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users