Ragnarok 2 Open Beta Promo vid - Ragnarok 2 Community Chat - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

Ragnarok 2 Open Beta Promo vid

• Please log in to reply
12 replies to this topic

#1 Rook

Rook

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 65 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Ymir

Posted 15 February 2012 - 10:22 PM

Salutations

So I recall the game for closed beta. Seems that the KRO2 beta is bound to open up for 2.22.12. Would be get any access to it like last time? Hope so. It was pretty fun. ha ha. Anyway, here is the promo video for it:

Edited by Rook, 16 February 2012 - 08:50 AM.

#2 Arcturus7

Arcturus7

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 85 posts
  • Server:Yggdrasil

Posted 16 February 2012 - 12:17 PM

I hope it is open to everyone - though I doubt it will be.
Maybe we can guild up again if they let us play : )

#3 Akin

Akin

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 827 posts
  • LocationTexas

Posted 16 February 2012 - 01:13 PM

Looks like a sequel to the anime, not the game.

Anyway, still not gonna play it.

#4 Versath

Versath

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 109 posts

Posted 16 February 2012 - 03:58 PM

how can that be a promo for a game? it doesn't even show the game for god sakes. oh well I'm glad it will be at least another 5+years befor iRO2 is even in closed beta

#5 Rozelle

Rozelle

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 308 posts
  • LocationPennsylvania
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 16 February 2012 - 06:33 PM

From what they've said on Facebook, no, they're not allowing anyone outside Korea.

#6 Cleffy

Cleffy

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2377 posts
  • Playing:Requiem

Posted 17 February 2012 - 10:36 AM

I doubt RO2 will be a success they hope it will be. They probably spent more on that promo then they did fixing the base engine. Considering the problems on Requiem and the fact the devs are using the same base engine, the engine will be problematic and old by the time the game releases. The tory is not developed which is something Japanese and American gamers look for, the main money making markets for the RO franchise.

#7 Rutana

Rutana

Too Legit To Quit

• RO Fungineering
  • 1553 posts
  • LocationGermany

Posted 17 February 2012 - 06:57 PM

how can that be a promo for a game? it doesn't even show the game for god sakes. oh well I'm glad it will be at least another 5+years befor iRO2 is even in closed beta

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=17B66YDikck
Nothing new.... :hmm:

#8 Niji

Niji

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2701 posts
  • Locationhell
  • Server:classic!!

Posted 17 February 2012 - 07:07 PM

haha then they will have to rebuild the damn thing again and go through the whole process again.....so fail

#9 AhinaReyoh

AhinaReyoh

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1088 posts

Posted 18 February 2012 - 12:25 AM

That beaver girl NPC was important enough to get her own part in the animated trailer? :hmm:

#10 Ramen

Ramen

Too Legit To Quit

• RO Fungineering
  • 1990 posts
  • LocationEientei
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 18 February 2012 - 01:27 AM

I wonder if RO2 is why Gravity stock has been going up so much recently. Whatever the reason though, I'm happy, since I'm making money off of their success. :3

#11 Cleffy

Cleffy

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2377 posts
  • Playing:Requiem

Posted 18 February 2012 - 10:37 PM

GRVY stock is not very good. Its lost a lot of value over the last 3 years. Stocks in video game companies are not good investments. Getting stocks in these companies are more to have a say in the decision making of the company or to obtain an IP. Reason its going up is because an economic columnist placed it as a good buy move while some other stocks tank recently.

#12 Heart

Heart

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2871 posts
  • LocationSofa so good
  • Server:Classic

Posted 19 February 2012 - 12:06 AM

awesome video~~~~

i loved tht sinx vs sinx + knight vs goblin leader+Kiel-D
so epic, hope it gets avail soon

#13 Maka

Maka

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 991 posts
  • LocationLimbo
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 19 February 2012 - 04:41 AM

GRVY stock is not very good. Its lost a lot of value over the last 3 years. Stocks in video game companies are not good investments. Getting stocks in these companies are more to have a say in the decision making of the company or to obtain an IP. Reason its going up is because an economic columnist placed it as a good buy move while some other stocks tank recently.

Unless Gravity gets a new hit IP, and sadly I don't see RO2 being as successful as RO1 was, the stock won't stay up. They really need to rethink things and build something original, instead of cloning other games to really be a competitor. I still love GRAVITY and am always rooting for them to come out with something awesome, but it just hasn't happened yet. RO2 is good, but it also doesn't blow me away :mellow: Perhaps when they finally unviel WoE my opionion will change, but without some really fun endgame content.. I'm not seeing myself spend as much time in it as I did in RO1.

I will be covering any news that comes out of the 2.22.12 launch though. Hopefully a new starting area and more clothing options. Since they axed the Game Discussions area, i'll be posting a majority of the stuff on my blog from now on.

Which you can view at http://mymemoryproject.blogspot.com/

Edited by Maka, 19 February 2012 - 04:43 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users