Too Legit To Quit

• Community Managers
  • 1472 posts
  • LocationGravity Interactive, Buena Park, California
  • Playing:Requiem
  • Server:Trifri

Posted 23 February 2012 - 03:51 PM

UPDATE:

First, please read my final post, as some tables below are not entirely accurate yet... Click here and jump to the last post

I have been getting questions and concerns regarding the randomly generated attributes on these for some time. Now that enough time has passed, I thought it would be informative to have a look at the statistics for every single one of these items compounded so far. So, I took the time and pulled the data and put it into these tables (which I made into images for the sake of quicker forum posting).

First, a look at the maximum possible randomly generated attribute for each of the items: <br>Posted Image <br>Now a look at what the highest attributes that actually exist so far <br>(includes both Valdes and Hammerine):<br> Posted Image <br> And then, a comparison of the tables above:<br> Posted Image

#2 Loyalty1

Loyalty1

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 9069 posts
  • LocationCanada
  • Playing:Nothing
  • Server:♪ ♥ ♪

Posted 23 February 2012 - 03:53 PM

Those tables were the reason you ignored the forums for the past months?

Busy I see.

Posted Image

#3 Famous

Famous

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 6209 posts
  • LocationEngland

Posted 23 February 2012 - 03:58 PM

It just shows how low values of 2h weaps are compared to 1h ones in comparison to the max value.

Loy quick go back in game abuse some other bug, chop chop. Just abuse those which can't get you banned :D

Posted Image

Edited by Famous, 23 February 2012 - 03:59 PM.

#4 otinane

otinane

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1443 posts

Posted 23 February 2012 - 04:00 PM

helium man u have char in game?mb log go foc cmon man 9 more

#5 Helium

Helium

Too Legit To Quit

• Community Managers
  • 1472 posts

Posted 23 February 2012 - 04:01 PM

Those tables were the reason you ignored the forums for the past months?

Busy I see.

Posted Image

Tables took me about 20 minutes to compile the data and put into a table. Ignored is not the word I would use, but if you feel that wayLoyalty1, I can't say I blame you. The time I have had to be on the forums over the past months has been limited by other tasks. But, it would take much longer to get into that, so lets just say, I have been working through my Private Messages over yesterday and today. Also, regarding Guild Tournament, I am going to be in-game today with an announcement to make (which I will also relate here on the forum too.)

#6 Famous

Famous

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 6209 posts
  • LocationEngland

Posted 23 February 2012 - 04:01 PM

sav man u have char in real life? mb log go do something usefull

#7 Loyalty1

Loyalty1

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 9069 posts
  • LocationCanada

Posted 23 February 2012 - 04:02 PM

It just shows how low values of 2h weaps are compared to 1h ones in comparison to the max value.

Loy quick go back in game abuse some other bug, chop chop. Just abuse those which can't get you banned :D

Posted Image

I've heard you've been busy rage leaving FoC 85!

#8 Helium

Helium

Too Legit To Quit

• Community Managers
  • 1472 posts

Posted 23 February 2012 - 04:02 PM

Hmm, I wish I could right now.

#9 Famous

Famous

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 6209 posts
  • LocationEngland

Posted 23 February 2012 - 04:05 PM

I've heard you've been busy rage leaving FoC 85!

Rumours, I dc'ed once.

Enjoy having no challange in foc now?

#10 Loyalty1

Loyalty1

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 9069 posts
  • LocationCanada

Posted 23 February 2012 - 04:10 PM

Rumours, I dc'ed once.

Enjoy having no challange in foc now?

Challenge*

Yeah I actually enjoy FoC! You probably don't have fun on the game since you're mad everyday though. u.u

#11 Fudd

Fudd

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3714 posts
  • LocationInfinity
  • Server:The stable one

Posted 23 February 2012 - 04:15 PM

now for the 85 weapons...

#12 MasterXtrem

MasterXtrem

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2604 posts

Posted 23 February 2012 - 04:15 PM

Why dont u address the 85 random buged feature that 2h weapons give 1.3k max out of the promised ~2.5k+ ... or u need more time so ppl spend on bugged weapons till u fix it so they spend again?

#13 Fudd

Fudd

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3714 posts
  • LocationInfinity
  • Server:The stable one

Posted 23 February 2012 - 04:16 PM

Why dont u address the 85 random buged feature that 2h weapons give 1.3k max out of the promised ~2.5k+ ... or u need more time so ppl spend on bugged weapons till u fix it so they spend again?

have yet to see if its even worth it to compound a 85 staff

#14 kafkaesque

kafkaesque

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 473 posts

Posted 23 February 2012 - 04:20 PM

posting in another sorry-they-don't-pay-me-for-fulltime-CM-job thread . . . cheap dead game ><

#15 Agamotto

Agamotto

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1204 posts

Posted 23 February 2012 - 07:00 PM

I think it IS meant to be 1.3k max, FFS look at 2h 79's max is 1.4k+, 85 is wayyy easier to farm and its supposed to have 1k more HP/MP max bonus? :D

Just look at max stats and you will see base con/etc. on 79 has a bigger max because it gets less on +, while 85 gets a little less on max and more on +; they posted the wrong values but the 85 max stats doesn't need to be fixed.

#16 Agamotto

Agamotto

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1204 posts

Posted 23 February 2012 - 07:06 PM

I have been getting questions and concerns regarding the randomly generated attributes on these for some time. Now that enough time has passed, I thought it would be informative to have a look at the statistics for every single one of these items compounded so far. So, I took the time and pulled the data and put it into these tables (which I made into images for the sake of quicker forum posting).

First, a look at the maximum possible randomly generated attribute for each of the items: <br>Posted Image <br>Now a look at what the highest attributes that actually exist so far <br>(includes both Valdes and Hammerine):<br> Posted Image <br> And then, a comparison of the tables above:<br> Posted Image

How come you gave away 1h with 83 base stat on CON/secondary stat? People were rerolling 1 handers thinking they could get more than 58 including me, just wasted some lants and spoiled jewels for nothing =.=

Looks like the stats on max existing 79's info you gathered are wrong because there are 1h with 83 con and 83 secondary stats around.

Edited by Agamotto, 23 February 2012 - 07:09 PM.

#17 MasterXtrem

MasterXtrem

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2604 posts

Posted 23 February 2012 - 07:24 PM

I think it IS meant to be 1.3k max, FFS look at 2h 79's max is 1.4k+, 85 is wayyy easier to farm and its supposed to have 1k more HP/MP max bonus? :D

Just look at max stats and you will see base con/etc. on 79 has a bigger max because it gets less on +, while 85 gets a little less on max and more on +; they posted the wrong values but the 85 max stats doesn't need to be fixed.

Didnt u forget to say /sarcasm off ?

#18 vinxer

vinxer

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1177 posts
  • LocationMéxico
  • Playing:Pogo's Lounge

Posted 23 February 2012 - 07:28 PM

I should make another char and use all the resources of my main to make a foc twink and take out my frustrations with defenseless new players

Posted Image

#19 sonemere

sonemere

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2350 posts

Posted 23 February 2012 - 07:46 PM

I should make another char and use all the resources of my main to make a foc twink and take out my frustrations with defenseless new players

Posted Image

AP has already done that twice i saw that skinny lil *** not attak an opposing team member today(a warlord at that, which she confessed to finishing recently) ....what are u supposed to think about that... i tell u what i think, shes dual loggin foc chars. the +30ness has gone to ppls heads way to far ...

Edited by sonemere, 23 February 2012 - 07:47 PM.

#20 Matty

Matty

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 18 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online

Posted 23 February 2012 - 07:58 PM

How about the those weapons given during the Erunil "event". Remember when a number of player on Valdes and Hammerine received a +30 79 weapon with stats of choice. I do know the max stats were higher (for example, magic wand [CON] has a max stat of 73. Could you explain why we are now getting lower maximum? (Especially considering all the work and frustration for making the weapon... you know it is not given anymore!)

#21 Arkangelr

Arkangelr

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 694 posts
  • Locationsomewhere
  • Server:Valdes

Posted 23 February 2012 - 08:08 PM

accordin to some links and Requiem Wiki, lv85 weapons should have 212 short/long def when got perfect ,no only that, but 9 enchanting slots too , any info bout gettin revamp for lv85 weapons , since you cant go further 1300 hp/mp 390 stat base on this weapons :D

Edited by Arkangelr, 23 February 2012 - 08:11 PM.

#22 Agamotto

Agamotto

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1204 posts

Posted 23 February 2012 - 08:22 PM

accordin to some links and Requiem Wiki, lv85 weapons should have 212 short/long def when got perfect ,no only that, but 9 enchanting slots too , any info bout gettin revamp for lv85 weapons , since you cant go further 1300 hp/mp 390 stat base on this weapons :ani_wow:

no sr/lr defense, if/when revamps will be done is unsure(probably in a few months :D)
Posted Image

Edited by Agamotto, 23 February 2012 - 08:22 PM.

#23 Yoshikage

Yoshikage

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 820 posts
  • LocationCollecting nail clippings
  • Server:AFK PK

Posted 23 February 2012 - 08:29 PM

This forum and this game are like one big circus.

#24 Kanayama

Kanayama

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 574 posts

Posted 23 February 2012 - 08:36 PM

Nice, real info from a GM who took 20 minutes of his busy time to make a thread that is only a few months late. Keep up the good work :D

#25 Helium

Helium

Too Legit To Quit

• Community Managers
  • 1472 posts

Posted 24 February 2012 - 04:05 AM

The max existing stats I posted exclude the initial +30 event prizes (not my idea and in hindsight regrettable) so, only normally compounded versions with real random stats are shown. The max possible stats I posted do not include any additional bonuses from reinforcing or enchanting.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users