AzzyAI 1.40 Dev 12 new 2/26 - Homunculus Headquarters - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

AzzyAI 1.40 Dev 12 new 2/26

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
27 replies to this topic

#1 DrAzzy

DrAzzy

Really Azzy? Already?

• VMod Retired
  • 15606 posts
  • LocationNew England
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Chaos-Clandestine Society

Posted 26 February 2012 - 01:55 PM

Install per the 1.35 thread here: http://forums.warppo...sion-avail-423/

1.40 dev 12
* Fixed issue with snipe tactic causing errors.

1.40 dev 11
* Fixed issue with provoke state.
* Fixed issue with provoke skill info.
* Fixed issue with AI mistaking sacrifice for provoke
* Three above issues combined to cause crashes on homuns with sacrifice when autoprovoke was enabled.

1.40 Dev 10
* Fixed issue where we attempted to use math.huge which isn't implemented in lua 5.0.2
* Fixed issue where chase state tried to move to a target one last time after dropping it's old target.
* Fixed line 667 error, which was caused by the combination of the two above bugs.
* Corrected error where stationary aggrodist and movebound would be used if the owner was moving only in the north-south direction.
* Improved logging for the closest cell calculations, because they're brittle and cause a lot of problems.
* Corrected issue with ranged mercenaries moving 1 cell closer than they need to when approaching targets from the west and south.

1.40 Dev 9
* Removed posbug correction code - was causing dropped targets, inappropriate dancing, and other issues because it is impossible to detect posbug due to GetV() bug, and hence was activating even when not posbugged.
* Fixed issue with Sniping - TACT_SNIPE_L/M/H should now work. If you can 1-shot in OD2, try it out! Makes much better use of SP.
* Fixed issue that could cause a high-speed homunculus to run off the screen chasing a monster. We will now drop the target instead. This was killing people in OD2.
* Fixed improper tail call from chase to idle.
* Default tactics are now a bit better: They default to not attacking the stupid event mobs, nor ants and giearths for doing ant eggs.
* Set DoNotAttackMoving in H_Extra to make the homunculus not attack stuff that's moving. It'll still continue chasing them if they do move, though. This is not the final version of this feature, but it's been requested by several people - here's an interim solution.

1.40 Dev 8
Quick bugfix release
* Fixed follow obstacle fix from previous versions as it was not being used correctly
* Fixed attack posbug fix, which was suffering from an almost identical issue
* Fixed missing geographer tactic.

1.40 Dev 7x
* Fixed the attack chase loop bug.

1.40 Dev 7
* Added support for autoskill skill selection tactic - Manually edit H_Tactics.lua and chance the size tactic to CLASS_BOTH (to use either pre-S or homunS skills), CLASS_OLD (for pre-s skill only), or CLASS_S (for S skills only), or CLASS_MOB (if, for some reason, you want to use a mob skill on this, even if there aren't enough targets around to normally justify using a mob attack (per MobAttackCount) - i expect this to be most useful for mercenaries, particularly the lvl 10 sword merc, where you might want it to use BB for the higher damage - of course tactics for mercs require MobID - so maybe this isn't so useful.) For mercenaries, you can edit this using the GUI - use the TACT_SIZE tactic, SIZE_LARGE is the same as CLASS_MOB, SIZE_UNDEFINED should be used in all other cases (since there's no S-class skills for merc)
* Unified code between chase skill use and attack skill use
* Fixed longstanding issue with debuff while attacking which would prevent the homun from using debuffs while attacking if told via tactics to use a certain debuff skill. This bug has been present since 1.30 or earlier and had not been reported. Did anyone try to use this?
* Corrected boneheaded prioritization of targets which resulted in the homun aggroing new monsters while ignoring monsters currently attacking him. This was a really really nasty bug IMO.
* FOLLOW_ST with FAST CHANGE did not use proper tail call when changing to IDLE_ST, this was corrected (internal change)
* Removed more obsolete code
* Fixed a few potential error message
* Fixed issue with empty AAI_Warning file
* Fixed error with bow mercenaries that have the skill Double Strafe
* Another change dedicated to truly eradicate the follow state hang.
* Fixed issue with inappropriate use of antiposbug measures which could cause problems around obstacles.
* Fixed issue where the wrong measure of range was compared to MoveBounds for attacking monsters outside AggroDist, resulting in failure to defend against ranged attackers (like those blasted orc archers!) on the edges of the screen.
* Improved tracing to try to trace down yet another freeze issue.

http://www.mediafire.com/?r9wkceft1pxigmk

#2 meoryou2

meoryou2

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1176 posts
  • LocationAFK in Ymir pront
  • Server:Ymir

Posted 26 February 2012 - 03:19 PM

Dev 12 seems to have fixed the issue with sniping crashing the client with a lua error.

#3 dontleaveme

dontleaveme

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 353 posts
  • LocationSC, USA

Posted 26 February 2012 - 03:49 PM

Thanks for the update.

I'll download it tonight and let you know if any problems arise.

#4 Xactoknife

Xactoknife

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 11 posts

Posted 26 February 2012 - 08:01 PM

Great job with the updates. Just a suggestion, why not host the AI scripts on Google Code? That way we can update from SVN. You can also host the compressed packages there as well.

#5 Uyuni

Uyuni

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 195 posts

Posted 26 February 2012 - 08:45 PM

Is easier for general users to just to download a zip and copy paste the files a svn/git repo is not for everyone.

Azzy, great work on your AI.

#6 Xactoknife

Xactoknife

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 11 posts

Posted 26 February 2012 - 10:06 PM

Is easier for general users to just to download a zip and copy paste the files a svn/git repo is not for everyone.

Azzy, great work on your AI.

I agree with you, version control is not for everyone. I do believe you can host zip files in a project download section. Plus you get all the other great open source project benefits like issue tracking, documentation wiki on top of version control. I guess maybe I'm just not partial to file sharing sites like Mediafire, Megaupload ect... anyway just a suggestion.

#7 Chorolus

Chorolus

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 94 posts
  • Locationin a box...
  • Server:Valkyrie

Posted 27 February 2012 - 03:13 PM

Just upgraded my Amistr to a Bayeri, yay!

....and he's still getting interrupted while normal attacking... Any idea if this is a Bayeri game code issue or some kind of script bug? I just installed dev 12 and the only option I changed from the default settings was to set dance attack on.

It's odd to watch him, sometimes he'll dance attack properly like he did as an Amistr, but then he'll get hit by something and freeze in the middle of the attack animation for a second or two before resuming attacks. Happens with or without dance attack enabled, but at least he seems to get in a few more attacks while dancing around...darn 139 aspd lol.

#8 Sapphic

Sapphic

Too Legit To Quit

• RO Fungineering
  • 2660 posts

Posted 27 February 2012 - 10:30 PM

So I set it to AMISTR in the H_Extra.lua and he's using Bulwark as a Bayeri, yay! Although can I ask if you'll be adding it so that it auto uses Bloodlust? ;D

#9 dontleaveme

dontleaveme

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 353 posts
  • LocationSC, USA

Posted 27 February 2012 - 11:19 PM

Just upgraded my Amistr to a Bayeri, yay!

....and he's still getting interrupted while normal attacking... Any idea if this is a Bayeri game code issue or some kind of script bug? I just installed dev 12 and the only option I changed from the default settings was to set dance attack on.

It's odd to watch him, sometimes he'll dance attack properly like he did as an Amistr, but then he'll get hit by something and freeze in the middle of the attack animation for a second or two before resuming attacks. Happens with or without dance attack enabled, but at least he seems to get in a few more attacks while dancing around...darn 139 aspd lol.

Happens with every homun S. As my Sera is getting more flee I've noticed she is starting to just flee OD2 most of the time so she doesn't freeze now really. When she was still 99 she would freeze up ALL THE TIME. At 102 I haven't noticed her freeze up in hours.

#10 DrAzzy

DrAzzy

Really Azzy? Already?

• VMod Retired
  • 15606 posts
  • LocationNew England

Posted 28 February 2012 - 08:00 AM

So I set it to AMISTR in the H_Extra.lua and he's using Bulwark as a Bayeri, yay! Although can I ask if you'll be adding it so that it auto uses Bloodlust? ;D

My original decision was to not do that, because it has such a ridiculously long delay that I assumed people didn't want it being done automatically.

Happens with every homun S. As my Sera is getting more flee I've noticed she is starting to just flee OD2 most of the time so she doesn't freeze now really. When she was still 99 she would freeze up ALL THE TIME. At 102 I haven't noticed her freeze up in hours.

Is it the flee of 3 levels? I'd think it more likely to be due to the miserably low aspd that the homuns seem to have right after change (a lot of people report that the aspd shoots up in the few levels after change, and something getting bizarely motion-locked is more to be expected with slow attack speeds (since aspd is used to determine how fast some other motions show as well)

#11 meoryou2

meoryou2

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1176 posts

Posted 28 February 2012 - 08:46 AM

My original decision was to not do that, because it has such a ridiculously long delay that I assumed people didn't want it being done automatically.

Is it the flee of 3 levels? I'd think it more likely to be due to the miserably low aspd that the homuns seem to have right after change (a lot of people report that the aspd shoots up in the few levels after change, and something getting bizarely motion-locked is more to be expected with slow attack speeds (since aspd is used to determine how fast some other motions show as well)

Hmmm, could be the ASPD. I never noticed any freezes on my Eleanor who had 172 ASPD after changing. The last 4 levels she hasn't gotten any ASPD after going 99->100 and getting 173.... is that the max ASPD or what? All my stats seem to be 150 already, but AGI was 150 @ 97 and she still got 1 ASPD after that....

#12 Sapphic

Sapphic

Too Legit To Quit

• RO Fungineering
  • 2660 posts

Posted 28 February 2012 - 11:49 PM

I'd really like an option and maybe an option to only cast it with X amt of enemies targetting the homun? (If that's not too hard sorry if I'm asking for a lot :c) It's really nice to use in mobs randomly since it's a cast delay now and not a global cooldown of all skills x__x;

#13 DrAzzy

DrAzzy

Really Azzy? Already?

• VMod Retired
  • 15606 posts
  • LocationNew England

Posted 29 February 2012 - 09:57 AM

1.40 Dev 13/RC 1 will be released today or tomorrow. It is a candidate for the final 1.40 release - 1.40 final will still use the 1.35 GUI - I know this is not ideal, but the new GUI will take long enough that it likely wouldnt be ready for when i'd like to produce a final 1.40 version and drop "dev" from the name.

Dev 13/RC 1 will feature:
* Improvements to chase boundary detection.
* Improvements to chase movement, including a fix to chase wobble.
* Improvements to chase and movement across long distances.
* Fix for the occasional target dropping while closing to melee range.
* Fix for issue with scope resulting in a function in AzzyUtil.lua.

1.50, featuring a new GUI, and an assload of new features, will be coming out in development versions in march, with final release expected in april.

I'd really like an option and maybe an option to only cast it with X amt of enemies targetting the homun? (If that's not too hard sorry if I'm asking for a lot :c) It's really nice to use in mobs randomly since it's a cast delay now and not a global cooldown of all skills x__x;

1.50 will support using buff skills at times other than while idle (I'm planning to have it possible to use it only while chasing a target), i'll investigate how hard it would be to have berserk mode support buffing self in response to mobs. There is certainly good reason to do this.

#14 Cubical

Cubical

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 888 posts

Posted 29 February 2012 - 10:28 AM

looking forward to it. Need some buff support for blood lust but yea...the delay sucks.

my Amistr had 171 aspd, went down to 151 when i went S so we'll see how her aspd works out in a few levels. Azzy will there be more support for Sonic Claw? I noticed at different incremented levels i set it to through the GUI she doesn't do lv1 Sonic Claw when she has the SP to.

Blood Lust buff does work through Sonic Claw fyi.

Edited by Cubical, 29 February 2012 - 10:29 AM.

#15 DrAzzy

DrAzzy

Really Azzy? Already?

• VMod Retired
  • 15606 posts
  • LocationNew England

Posted 29 February 2012 - 12:26 PM

my Amistr had 171 aspd, went down to 151 when i went S so we'll see how her aspd works out in a few levels. Azzy will there be more support for Sonic Claw? I noticed at different incremented levels i set it to through the GUI she doesn't do lv1 Sonic Claw when she has the SP to.

This should be fully supported now.
Can you elaborate on this problem?
You're saying if you set it to a level other than level 5, it doesn't use sonic claw ever? or if not what? Are you setting it on a per-monster basis, or globally? Does it work when you set it the other way? Or is it only failing to use the skill when it has SP for the selected level but not lvl 5? When it does use it is it using the correct level?

Edited by DrAzzy, 29 February 2012 - 12:29 PM.

#16 Cubical

Cubical

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 888 posts

Posted 29 February 2012 - 01:06 PM

Setting it per monster basis. Not globally. It seems to be using the correct level, regardless of what I changed it to, after it hits 40 sp. 40 SP is Sonic Claws lv5 sp requirement.

Sonic Claw lv.1 ~ 20 sp
Sonic Claw lv.2 ~ 25 sp
Sonic Claw lv.3 ~ 30 sp
Sonic Claw lv.4 ~ 35 sp
Sonic Claw lv.5 ~ 40 sp

Like Moonlight or Caprice the skill can be set to different levels.

Edited by Cubical, 29 February 2012 - 01:11 PM.

#17 DrAzzy

DrAzzy

Really Azzy? Already?

• VMod Retired
  • 15606 posts
  • LocationNew England

Posted 29 February 2012 - 01:32 PM

Oh, -_-. Yeah, I see the problem. We were checking the global level setting, but the that was being done when choosing the skill, but the tactic level was only used afterwards.

Will be fixed for dev 13/RC1.

Edited by DrAzzy, 29 February 2012 - 01:33 PM.

#18 Cubical

Cubical

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 888 posts

Posted 29 February 2012 - 03:37 PM

I'll continue to monitor and provide feedback. Thank you for the quick response and I'll keep you up to date on what is/is not working with Amistr>Eleanor tweaks as you adjust the AI.

VVVV I'm in class at the moment. I don't attend Wend WOE.

Edited by Cubical, 29 February 2012 - 03:38 PM.

#19 DrAzzy

DrAzzy

Really Azzy? Already?

• VMod Retired
  • 15606 posts
  • LocationNew England

Posted 29 February 2012 - 03:38 PM

Your woe is boring too?

Edited by DrAzzy, 29 February 2012 - 03:38 PM.

#20 Cubical

Cubical

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 888 posts

Posted 29 February 2012 - 03:40 PM

I'm in class at the moment. I don't attend Wend WOE.

I'd still would very much like to see blood lust included in some buff support. It has alot of potential to really help Eleanor out.

I mean, check out this damage;

WITH BLOOD LUST
Posted Image
WITHOUT
Posted Image

*Using Sonic Claw lv5

If i try to MVP with her...If i could program her to Buff Blood Lust, then combo from Sonic Claw>Silvervein Rush>Midnight Frenzy the damage would be absolutely sick!!

Her Tinder Breaker>C.B.C>E.Q.C will not work on MVPs unfortunately :) which means i have to have spheres fully loaded before she attacks the MVP. Should be easy to get them all out if the mob is all attacking her. Castling would be a big help there...hmm

**2nd Edit: Oh yea another thing i noticed on Eleanor. When i switch to "Grappler Mode" she would continuously do /... which means shes trying to access a skill not available in the mode[I'm assuming Sonic Claw]

Edited by Cubical, 29 February 2012 - 03:50 PM.

#21 DrAzzy

DrAzzy

Really Azzy? Already?

• VMod Retired
  • 15606 posts
  • LocationNew England

Posted 29 February 2012 - 04:17 PM

I'm in class at the moment. I don't attend Wend WOE.

I'd still would very much like to see blood lust included in some buff support. It has alot of potential to really help Eleanor out.

I mean, check out this damage;

WITH BLOOD LUST
Posted Image
WITHOUT
Posted Image

*Using Sonic Claw lv5

If i try to MVP with her...If i could program her to Buff Blood Lust, then combo from Sonic Claw>Silvervein Rush>Midnight Frenzy the damage would be absolutely sick!!

Her Tinder Breaker>C.B.C>E.Q.C will not work on MVPs unfortunately :) which means i have to have spheres fully loaded before she attacks the MVP. Should be easy to get them all out if the mob is all attacking her. Castling would be a big help there...hmm

**2nd Edit: Oh yea another thing i noticed on Eleanor. When i switch to "Grappler Mode" she would continuously do /... which means shes trying to access a skill not available in the mode[I'm assuming Sonic Claw]

How do the grappler skills work?

Don't worry, I want to do the same thing with my Eleanor (when i get it Eleanor), so you can count on support for that.

And yeah, the AI can't detect what mode it's in, nor can it detect you using the skill (that doesn't result in an AI call, unfortunately). So I don't really know what to do about grapple mode.

#22 Cubical

Cubical

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 888 posts

Posted 29 February 2012 - 04:32 PM

STYLE CHANGE

Description

Changes Eleanor's fighting style between Fighting and Grappling.

Information

Eleanor has 2 modes: Fighting and Grappling. Each time Style Change is used, Eleanor changes between them.<-Fixed 1sec cast time i think
In either mode, Eleanor obtains Spirit Spheres at a 50% rate when attacking or taking damage.
When Eleanor is summoned, it is summoned in Fighting mode. <--This is false, it remembers the previous mode it was in prior to being vapo'ed
A maximum of 10 Spirit Spheres can be active.

TINDER BREAKER

Description

Eleanor leaps next to a target and twists its joints, causing damage and preventing them from moving. Tinder Breaker consumes 1 Spirit Sphere when used and can only be used in Grappler mode. Both Eleanor and the target cannot move for the skill's duration and have their Flee reduced to 0 (similar to being in Close Confine). The duration of the skill is dependent on the difference between Eleanor's and the target's STR. C.B.C (Continual Break Combo) can be cast within 2 seconds following Tinder Breaker to continue the combo.

Information

Level ATK Range (Cells) SP Cost
1 100% 3 20
2 200% 4 25
3 300% 5 30
4 400% 6 35
5 500% 7 40

C.B.C

Description

Used as a combo-attack within 2 seconds after using Tinder Breaker. Deals damage and slowly depletes a target's SP. If used on a monster, an additional (SP Loss * 10) HP damage will be dealt. Both Eleanor and the target cannot move (similar to being in Close Confine) for the skill's duration and have their Flee reduced to 0. The duration of the skill is dependent on the difference between Eleanor's and the target's STR. Consumes 1 Spirit Sphere. E.Q.C (Eternal Quick Combo) can be cast within 2 seconds following C.B.C (Continual Break Combo) to finish the combo.

Information

Level SP Cost
1 10
2 20
3 30
4 40
5 50

E.Q.C.

Description

Used following C.B.C (Continual Break Combo) to complete the combo. Main damage is dependent on the difference between Eleanor's and the target's HP. Targets are also Stunned, lose additional HP, and have their Equipment ATK and DEF reduced. 2 Spirit Spheres are consumed during use. Once the entire combo has completed, Eleanor will be freed from Close Confine status, allowing movement again. This skill may not be used on Boss monsters.
Information

Level Additional HP Drain ATK/DEF Reduction SP Cost
1 2% 5% 24
2 4% 10% 28
3 6% 15% 32
4 8% 20% 36
5 10% 25% 40

Source:

http://irowiki.org/wiki/Homunculus_S
http://irowiki.org/wiki/Eleanor

You should be able to program the AI to tell Eleanor to 'link' the skill one after the other. It should be programmed to do them as fast as the game allows. Both the Fighter and Grappler have 3 skills that 'chain' together too. So Sonic Claw>Slivervein Rush>MidNight Frenzy can be comboed and is the Fighter Style's combo. The one i listed above is the Grappler Style's combo. Using all these skills together is where Eleanor gets her damage from. And what makes her lethal in 1v1 combat.

Both skills require you to use Spheres fyi. Sonic Claw does not require spheres to use, however the damage modifier looks at how many spheres are out. Tinder breaker does, 1 Sphere.

Edited by Cubical, 29 February 2012 - 04:49 PM.

#23 meoryou2

meoryou2

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1176 posts

Posted 29 February 2012 - 06:32 PM

Using the fighter combos makes no sense. There is zero re-use delay on sonic claw, you can literally sonic claw at something like 190 ASPD or at least very very close. Sonic claw at full spheres is also the highest damage modifier skill @ 2000% ( 10 spheres doing 200% ATK ) so it makes no sense to chain the rest of that combo chain since the second hit would only be 750% + stun chance - usually at the levels you fight monsters at that will stun for any significant time will be way lower that what you can one or 2 shot... unless the stun works like hell plant and MF is only 1500% ATK + fear chance, and from what I have heard from RKs anyways is fear status = crap.

The grapple combos seem only to be OK for PvP, the only problem being you will have to either switch her to fighter mode to gain spheres or hope you run into a real nooby character that keep smacking her and can't manage to kill her till she gets spheres. I don't see the whole combos being useful at ALL for PvM, especially when you can out DPS the combo with sonic claw alone. That is unless C.B.C can be used on MVPs ( and isn't considered "rude, tele away" ) since only E.Q.C is listed no MVP / boss flagged mobs. Not that Elaenor has a chance in hell against a MVP with 0 flee unless it is already on a separate tank.

#24 Cubical

Cubical

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 888 posts

Posted 29 February 2012 - 07:42 PM

I still wanna see these skills in action first before we completely dismiss them. Sonic Claw is as good as you claim it to be, i'll give you that. But, i still wanna see what her other skills do.

I agree with what your saying about the status effects though.

Edited by Cubical, 29 February 2012 - 07:43 PM.

#25 Cubical

Cubical

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 888 posts

Posted 29 February 2012 - 08:47 PM

yo meoryou2 your next to me in OD2 bro, your catgirl has been crying for about 30 minutes. Better feed her! I'm assuming its not loyal or has a low intimacy status >_>

Edited by Cubical, 29 February 2012 - 08:48 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users