#1 Ijetys

Ijetys

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 45 posts
  • Playing:ROSE Online
  • Server:Leonis

Posted 27 February 2012 - 09:02 AM

I was thinking which one of these are better for making money? And is sense for stats and con for success rate? As they were 7 years ago
I havent play arti since Irose before the evolution of rose :( so sorry for dumb question :( this is like new game for me -_-

#2 TruPain

TruPain

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 728 posts
  • LocationMEnTal iNstItUtiOn

Posted 27 February 2012 - 09:09 AM

Your level plays an important role in crafting now from what I have seen... so level 100 con-arti can't make grade 7 gems anymore...

Con affects your success rate (also make sure to max out craftmans talent to add 50% success rate)
As for sen, people say it affects stats and others say it is just random... Im not sure on that one...

#3 Ijetys

Ijetys

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 45 posts

Posted 27 February 2012 - 09:13 AM

You mean under 100lvl cannot make grade 7 gems or above 100lvl ? -_-

#4 TankJr

TankJr

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2513 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online

Posted 27 February 2012 - 09:39 AM

u need lvl 200 to craft grade 7 gems

#5 TruPain

TruPain

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 728 posts
  • LocationMEnTal iNstItUtiOn

Posted 27 February 2012 - 10:19 AM

You mean under 100lvl cannot make grade 7 gems or above 100lvl ? -_-

A couple of years ago, a level 100 con-arti with high con had better success rate crafting grade 7 gems than a level 200 con-arti... now a lot of crafting is based on level and con...

Just because you max out a crafting tree doesn't mean that you will have a good success percentage at crafting items that are designed for above your level... ex: a level 30 con-arti can max out subitem crafting, but your success percentage for crafting worm dragon wings will be significantly lower than the percentage for crafting little angle wings... you will have better success rates by crafting items that are designed for use around your arti's level range...

grade 7 gems are designed for use around level200 or so, so you need a con arti at or above level 200 in order to have a good success rate at the crafting of it...

Also, something they added in within the past couple of years is the crafting window actually shows you your success rate... so it isn't as random as it used to be... This I feel was a good idea... oh yeah, and now you also get experience for crafting...

#6 Rooster

Rooster

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 561 posts
  • LocationU.S.
  • Server:both

Posted 27 February 2012 - 12:27 PM

Sen Arti has been replaced with Item Mall, it's pretty much a dead class IMO. Con Arti is decent for gems but overall you are more likely to make money faster just selling the chems and hearts. If you are looking to make money, just make a soldier and farm with AOE's. Nice Defense, nice AOE's and can farm solo easily with minimal need for food.

#7 Ijetys

Ijetys

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 45 posts

Posted 27 February 2012 - 12:39 PM

Lol, so arti are useless -_-... Better to go back Irose priva server where (9) is highest ref on stuff and 2047 is maxium hit :( miss those days.. <3

#8 FeedisArti

FeedisArti

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 678 posts
  • LocationLeeuwarden

Posted 27 February 2012 - 02:28 PM

Con or Sen arti.. how about No arti at all -_- You'd better farm with a champ or a mage. Can get way more with that! Crafting 's dead!

#9 PoopsMcgee

PoopsMcgee

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1372 posts
  • LocationSitting On Top Of The World
  • Server:The one that always DC's

Posted 27 February 2012 - 06:15 PM

Con arti if you want money fast, or sen if you don't mind taking it slow. Con stuff generally sells fast, sen takes more time. Con type items are more in demand than sen type items. If you advertise the sen items correctly and price them well, the profit can be pretty okay, to quite good.

I recently obtained a max sen set but so far the results have not been that pleasing with my lvl 220 arti. My con Arti with near max con makes me way more money.

Edited by PoopsMcgee, 27 February 2012 - 06:17 PM.

#10 Ijetys

Ijetys

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 45 posts

Posted 01 March 2012 - 02:33 AM

kk thanks for advices =) think i make that con artisan :D)

#11 Tguang

Tguang

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 20 posts

Posted 29 March 2012 - 04:27 AM

DONT MAKE SENSE , is totaly RUBBISH , i dono the dev change the rate of getting 60/40 or 25/50 . is totaly suck . i craft like 100+ MOL din even get a 60/40 or 25/50 and my sen is 889

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users