• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

#1 zushisama

zushisama

I am New.

• Members
  • 7 posts

Posted 02 March 2012 - 08:11 AM

Just started today and have no idea what to do with skill/stats points atm, I'm putting everything in Mastery and 1 for sprint.
Is there any nice links on a good skill build for hawker going raider? All stuffs that I search are guides for level 80+ currently level 13.... I was looking for a guide that's around level 20-30 or something. Plus at what level will I really have fun with this game and have lots of action or something? In you're exp? THANKS!

#2 Zurn

Zurn

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 8468 posts
  • Playing:ROSE Online
  • Server:Arua

Posted 02 March 2012 - 08:47 AM

Just started today and have no idea what to do with skill/stats points atm, I'm putting everything in Mastery and 1 for sprint.
Is there any nice links on a good skill build for hawker going raider? All stuffs that I search are guides for level 80+ currently level 13.... I was looking for a guide that's around level 20-30 or something. Plus at what level will I really have fun with this game and have lots of action or something? In you're exp? THANKS!

im not a "good" raider by any means but~

Level 27 have both Knuckle Mastery and Combat Mastery maxed out, once those two are maxed you can work on skills and improve from there, after those i would get the Poison Knife and Venom Knife skills to start (because poisoning will help kill things faster) you need Focused Impact is required to go any further. Depending on what type (Katar/Dual Swords) the branch splits here. (roughly level 30ish by now).

#3 zushisama

zushisama

I am New.

• Members
  • 7 posts

Posted 02 March 2012 - 07:25 PM

Ill keep that in mind thanks. Is it worth it to buy weapon in weapon merchant here? or just farm? so far I can't farm a knuckle, always hunter and soldier items..

#4 Rinpyon

Rinpyon

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 470 posts
  • LocationCanyon city of Zant

Posted 02 March 2012 - 07:40 PM

you may want to use hardened weapon. check em on vendors :rolleyes:

#5 Zurn

Zurn

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 8468 posts

Posted 03 March 2012 - 05:57 AM

i normally just buy npc stuff and refine it to 4~5 till it runs its course

#6 DigitalKitten

DigitalKitten

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 4996 posts
  • Server:Leonis, Draconis

Posted 03 March 2012 - 06:01 AM

Depends how you lvl , if you lvl to fast i'd recomend you to buy NPC gear with quite high lvl difference ~ cause then you don't waste your money and you lvl away from your gear (.

#7 jerremy

jerremy

Knight Representative

• Members
  • 6045 posts
  • LocationYour closet.
  • Server:Currently unknown

Posted 03 March 2012 - 06:02 AM

The problem with the hardened weapons would be that most vendors sell them for several millions (which is way over the cost needed to craft these weapons).
Like this they sort of rip off lowbies, the new players could have gotten a decent weap by refining it like zurn said, and have a bit of money left instead of immediately buying items from other players.

Edited by jerremy, 03 March 2012 - 06:03 AM.

#8 zushisama

zushisama

I am New.

• Members
  • 7 posts

Posted 03 March 2012 - 08:21 AM

oh ok2. Umm.. I'm at my level 20... Since 1-20 I don't see much players at all only those who buffs me. The max player I've seen is 3... Is this game dying? or Only at my level?
I'm in draconis is this new server or old?

Edited by zushisama, 03 March 2012 - 08:22 AM.

#9 Zurn

Zurn

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 8468 posts

Posted 03 March 2012 - 08:25 AM

Draconis has more players later on its the newer server of the two and seems to have less players, as i said later on there are more people. if you want to change to Leonis now would be the time, though ive noticed there are clerics around most times they seem to be afk and doing their own things but again like Draconis as you move further on in levels more people start showing up.

#10 Rinpyon

Rinpyon

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 470 posts
  • LocationCanyon city of Zant

Posted 03 March 2012 - 10:14 PM

oh ok2. Umm.. I'm at my level 20... Since 1-20 I don't see much players at all only those who buffs me. The max player I've seen is 3... Is this game dying? or Only at my level?
I'm in draconis is this new server or old?

oh oh, u're in draco? I can help u out since I play in draco too :rolleyes: just whisp me ingame:spica
just in case you need something like low lvl weapon or gear.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users