Cannot connect to patch.roseonlinegame.com:80 - Technical Support - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

Cannot connect to patch.roseonlinegame.com:80

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 nvrsydie

nvrsydie

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 40 posts
  • Playing:ROSE Online
  • Server:Draconis

Posted 05 March 2012 - 04:02 AM

Hi mods, devs, and fellow rose-arians i hope im on the right page, i have a serious problem with my net provider Globe. I called them many times but they cannot put an end to my querry. they always say that their settings are default and most widely use among residential areas, and there is no way that they are blocking any games online with that settings. see the pic at the bottom...

Posted Image

you could easily say that if that message appears i have no internet connection? but the fact is i can stream, download upload browse facebook etc. whatever it is on the net i can do...faster. except playing rose.

my question is are there any other way to connect to the server besides the normal way? you see when im using the old globe tattoo stick (prepaid internet stick) i have no problem at all i can play surf etc. but when i'm using the newly installed globe postpaid broadband wi-max (bm622i modem) that error comes out. i made my own research regarding this and stumble upon the fact that both of them (wimax and the stick) are using dynamic ip addressing so i guess their a bit the same right? but why cant i connect to the server inspite using the faster and better wi-max? i cant return to the old tattoo stick because it's costly and i have now a 1 year contract with the wimax.

please any help u can give is appreciated, it's been a week now so tired of finding a solution. and i miss playing the game :mellow:

Edited by Zurn, 05 March 2012 - 04:31 AM.

#2 Genesis

Genesis

ROSE Developer

• Community Managers
  • 2066 posts
  • Server:Arua

Posted 05 March 2012 - 04:12 AM

Add RoseOnline.exe (located in your ROSE Online program folder) to your firewall exception list by following this tutorial.

Edited by Genesis, 05 March 2012 - 04:13 AM.

#3 nvrsydie

nvrsydie

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 40 posts
  • Server:Draconis

Posted 05 March 2012 - 09:39 PM

Add RoseOnline.exe (located in your ROSE Online program folder) to your firewall exception list by following this tutorial.

already done that :mellow:

so confusing i made no changes ever. it's all plug and play, and i can still access rose using the old prepaid tattoo stick, on the wi-max i still cant... thanks for the help anyway.

oh please i hope there is another way... :waddle:

#4 Mystiqueforce

Mystiqueforce

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 181 posts

Posted 06 March 2012 - 03:06 AM

omg i'm using globe wimax too and i get server dead

#5 Robert9999

Robert9999

I am New.

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 02 May 2012 - 01:12 AM

my rose worked last week. but after today's maintenance, i'm having the same error. it's so annoying since my internet connection is working perfectly.

#6 Cloudius

Cloudius

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 332 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 02 May 2012 - 01:29 AM

Here's the temporary fix (since you'll need to do it every time you login):

1) After the Patch Client Error pops up, click OK.
2) Beside the START button (now RETRY), click the ">>" button
3) Choose Check Plugins
4) Click START again.

Hope this helps.

Edited by Cloudius, 02 May 2012 - 01:30 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users