I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 63 posts

Posted 11 March 2012 - 04:36 PM

Hello.

This is my build for oracle.
Please rate.

http://irowiki.org/~...501015130000000

Also, can you guys tell me if Quagmire is really useful?
I heard it is useful in F7, but is it really? or Barbarian can do the job.
Also Staff Mastery, should I max it?

Btw, I will be more on the support side but can also solo.
Like 75% Support and 25% Solo, if you guys can just remove some SP for me so I can get Awakening
and Lightning Magnet since it helps for Spark Rock.

Thnx ~ !

#2 HavocInfinity

HavocInfinity

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 156 posts
  • LocationNew York
  • Playing:Dragon Saga
  • Server:Vyvern

Posted 12 March 2012 - 06:04 PM

Quagmire is more useful than Barbarian in F7, but less useful in PvP (though both are of the most important skills in both aspects, so it is absolutely important that you max Barbarian and Muddy Mud, and leave Quagmire at 1 to avoid longer cooldown).

As for the build, it depends on whether you like to PvP or PvE. PvE, you'll want HP Restore over Slow Heal, but you could keep both - there's no harm. You might also want to consider Wide Heal, which is almost instant when you have the Cast Acceleration Buff and heals more than Instant Heal does. You might want to also get the revive skill to 1 or 2, but no more than that is really necessary (3 at the most, but the chances of all of your teammates dying at the same spot, not to mention you not dying as well, is rare. But then again you could do it for the cooldown). Other than that, I would say Barrier and Energy Absorbtion are terrible skills and Staff Mastery improves MATK according to your base matk, not your final. Which means it barely helps.

Here is my current build: http://irowiki.org/~...001015111050503
Lots of points left over for if I feel like adding points to skills like Emergency Exit and Barbarian.

Edited by HavocInfinity, 12 March 2012 - 06:09 PM.

#3 Elliso

Elliso

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 63 posts

Posted 12 March 2012 - 06:41 PM

Really? You think Barrier is useless?
Oh cause I saw other people threads and read their comments and all and it looks like it's a good skill o...o
It adds up to 7500 HP with Energy Absorption. :o
And not sure but if I maxed it, it would be forever, like cast, recast when it's done, recast etc etc etc.

EDIT : I'm gonna go for PvE.

Edited by Elliso, 12 March 2012 - 06:41 PM.

#4 HavocInfinity

HavocInfinity

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 156 posts
  • LocationNew York
  • Playing:Dragon Saga
  • Server:Vyvern

Posted 12 March 2012 - 06:47 PM

So you save yourself from 7500 HP every 3 minutes. In PvP this doesn't matter... for obvious reasons. For PvE, when you level 60+ putting stat points into health, also stacking HP on your gear, you will be healing that 7500 HP in one second. So if you really think its worth 150SP give yourself an "additional" 7.5k HP, then go ahead....

#5 Elliso

Elliso

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 63 posts

Posted 13 March 2012 - 01:52 PM

Yeah, your totally right :P

http://irowiki.org/~...001015130000000

Rate? everyone invited.
I tried and could use HP Restore and Slow Heal at the same time so it might be a good thing.

#6 Cieyu

Cieyu

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 71 posts

Posted 13 March 2012 - 09:21 PM

I heard staff mastery doesn't add much, I'd leave it at Lv.1, just save those skill points for awakening skills and increase your slow heal if you can

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users