Beyond

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 564 posts
  • LocationThe Cloud
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Loki -> Ymir -> Chaos

Posted 11 September 2010 - 10:45 PM

ASPD Modifer for Gatling Fever is WAY off what it should be. When compared to the Skill Last Stand which holds the same +20% ASPD modifier you can notice a HUGE difference. I'm not good at math but I do know if one says +20% and the other says +20% you would think no matter what you get the same answer right? not get two different things. Images included from what I did

1 AGI
Weapon- Drifter
BASE ASPD - 150
GATLING FEVER - 154
LAST STAND - 160
TOGETHER - 164

As you can see Gatling Fever is only increasing ASPD by +4 while the skill Last Stand is increasing it by +10. So even with 1 AGI you can already see how the ASPD modifier's are not the same

99 AGI (thanks Atreya for the buff <3 )
BASE ASPD - 176
GATLING FEVER - 178
LAST STAND - 181
TOGETHER - 182

with base 99 AGI Gatling Fever only increases by +2 and a little more damage at a cost of half your flee and movement speed which automatically destroys the purpose of Gatlings. Last Stand increases ASPD by +5 and what makes it worse is for +200 atk you make yourself a sitting duck for +6 ASPD(I'd much rather accept the +10 than +6)?

Best Course of Action? Replace the Gatling Fever ASPD Modifier with the Last Stand ASPD Modifier before Renewal hits Mains <3

I love playing Gunslinger and using my Gatlings. Don't ruin my favorite Class for me

Edited by Beyond, 12 September 2010 - 01:59 AM.

#2 Beyond

Beyond

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 564 posts
  • LocationThe Cloud

Posted 23 September 2010 - 03:49 AM

10 days later :)

#3 DrAzzy

DrAzzy

Really Azzy? Already?

• VMod Retired
  • 15606 posts
  • LocationNew England
  • Server:Chaos-Clandestine Society

Posted 23 September 2010 - 06:45 AM

That is pretty cruel, this should be investigated. I thought the point of Gatling Fever was that it would be really easy to get crazy attack speed with that + last stand, to make up for the fact that gatling guns have terrible attack and damage.

#4 Beyond

Beyond

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 564 posts
  • LocationThe Cloud

Posted 01 October 2010 - 02:47 AM

Almost 20 days later and still bugged.

I'm mostly interested in seeing if anything can actually be done to fix this via the iRO Dev Team as this is a problem that kRO has simply ignored :p_err:

#5 Beyond

Beyond

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 564 posts
  • LocationThe Cloud

Posted 07 October 2010 - 07:26 PM

Bump before work and cause Gunslingers get no love http://forums.warppo...tyle_emoticons/default/icon_petting.gif

#6 Clogon

Clogon

Too Legit To Quit

• RO Fungineering
  • 1621 posts
  • Server:Ygg

Posted 08 October 2010 - 12:42 AM

This is something that is true on kRO and other RO's as well and will not be changed soon as you could guess.

#7 Beyond

Beyond

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 564 posts
  • LocationThe Cloud

Posted 08 October 2010 - 05:04 AM

This is something that is true on kRO and other RO's as well and will not be changed soon as you could guess.

This I know very well unfortunately. Though, iRO has made very few modifications to other skills to please the community. So I hold out a little hope that they can at the very least rectify the mistake of kRO and those that followed into renewal that failed to fix this skill.

Gunslinger's may have been left behind and only now a particle in the path of 3rds, but they are still a class of Ragnarok and I just don't want to see it left broken like this.

#8 antikv

antikv

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1285 posts

Posted 08 October 2010 - 09:37 AM

bump again for u

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users