AzzyAI 1.40 Dev 19 new 3/15 - Homunculus Headquarters - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

AzzyAI 1.40 Dev 19 new 3/15

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
34 replies to this topic

#1 DrAzzy

DrAzzy

Really Azzy? Already?

• VMod Retired
  • 15606 posts
  • LocationNew England
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Chaos-Clandestine Society

Posted 15 March 2012 - 12:22 AM

Install per the 1.35 thread here: http://forums.warppo...sion-avail-423/

http://drazzy.com/ai...%20Dev%2019.zip

Recent changes:

1.40 dev 19
* Sonic claw will be spammed faster now
* Fixed issue with movement destination selection. This will fix issue with choosing non-optimal cells to move to, and prevent a hang possible under unusual conditions.
* Corrected issue with monster counting function.
* Corrected anti-mob skills to count the monsters within the AoE instead of the monsters currently near the homun.
* Fixed timing for Sera's Poison Mist skill
* Internal stability improvements
* Added improved tracing for issue with failure to call AI()
* Improved reporting of serious error conditions. Please delete all AAI*.log files in your RO folder.
* Improved reporting of time in AAIStartH/AAIStartM files.

1.40 dev 18
* Disabled dance attack near edges of screen to prevent an obstacle-slide effect from pushing the homun off screen

1.40 dev 17
* Corrected bloodlust support
* Improved behavior when chasing moving targets - if you're faster, you'll catch it now.
* Fixed issue with loop at edges of screen

1.40 dev 16
* Corrected issue with improper default values contributing to improperly dropped targets.
* Improved system for chasing blocked targets.
* Improved catches for rescue loops.
* Possible improvement in dance attack
* Improved logging around chasing and movement.

1.40 dev 15x1
* Unbroke dance attack

1.40 dev 15
* Independent cooldown timers for Moonlight, Caprice, Chaotic Blessing, and Healing Hands. I have not tested this with a homun with more than 1 attack skill since I don't have any yet, so try it out and see if it works.
* Added improved logging to try to nail down a freeze bug - If your homun freezes, please take a trace while it's frozen, and post the trace here.
* Added bloodlust autocast support (like flitting, its treated as a quicken skill). I think it's dumb to use a skill with a 20 minute cooldown when the homun could just be sitting there waiting for stuff to kill, but the system to use buffs more intelligently won't be ready until 1.50, and this has been a very very common request, so I've added it.

1.40 dev 14
* Fixed critical issue that lead to homun running off screen.
* Fixed issue where fix for archers introduced with dev 7 was not applied when homun HP was above AggroHP
* Minor responsiveness tweaks.
* Fixed more improper tail calls.
* Fixed a number of cases where responsiveness measures were being used improperly, forcing me to use more conservative settings for the responsiveness measures. This has been corrected. (this will be tested with more aggressive settings, and these will be included in the next version if they do not adversely effect stability).
* Fixed several issues with improperly dropped targets.
* Fixed issue with follow state in strongly adverse conditions.
* Fixed issue with spurious warnings in AAI_Warning.log - changes introduced in dev 9 had led to warnings being produced under normal circumstance.

1.40 dev 13
* Fixed issue with moving long distances.
* Improved chasing behavior, should fix the wobble.
* Improved boundary detection while chasing.
* Fixed issue with SP being counted incorrectly when using skill levels other than max level
* Fixed issue a distance function in AzzyUtil.lua (no reported issues in the field).
* Fixed issue with occasional target dropping while closing to melee range.
* Fixed critical issue with skill use while chasing.

1.40 dev 12
* Fixed issue with snipe tactic causing errors.

1.40 dev 11
* Fixed issue with provoke state.
* Fixed issue with provoke skill info.
* Fixed issue with AI mistaking sacrifice for provoke
* Three above issues combined to cause crashes on homuns with sacrifice when autoprovoke was enabled.

1.40 Dev 10
* Fixed issue where we attempted to use math.huge which isn't implemented in lua 5.0.2
* Fixed issue where chase state tried to move to a target one last time after dropping it's old target.
* Fixed line 667 error, which was caused by the combination of the two above bugs.
* Corrected error where stationary aggrodist and movebound would be used if the owner was moving only in the north-south direction.
* Improved logging for the closest cell calculations, because they're brittle and cause a lot of problems.
* Corrected issue with ranged mercenaries moving 1 cell closer than they need to when approaching targets from the west and south.

Edited by DrAzzy, 15 March 2012 - 10:22 AM.

#2 Ludercrs

Ludercrs

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 70 posts
  • LocationCanada
  • Server:Ymir

Posted 15 March 2012 - 02:48 AM

FYI your link is for Dev 18 even though the TEXT says dev 19. i just changed the 8 to 9 in address bar and got the right one though.

#3 Jexo

Jexo

I am New.

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 15 March 2012 - 02:59 AM

Azzyai ready to use or must set something to be work? why my homun cannot attack?

#4 DrAzzy

DrAzzy

Really Azzy? Already?

• VMod Retired
  • 15606 posts
  • LocationNew England

Posted 15 March 2012 - 10:25 AM

FYI your link is for Dev 18 even though the TEXT says dev 19. i just changed the 8 to 9 in address bar and got the right one though.

Fixed, thanks.

Azzyai ready to use or must set something to be work? why my homun cannot attack?

AzzyAI with default settings will attack all monsters except herb plants, Flora/Legion summons, the stupid V-day event monsters, and - for OD2 - it will also not attack drainliars or orc archers unless they attack owner/homun first. All other monsters will be attacked.

Most likely you did not install it correctly, or you forgot to do /hoai & vap/recall. See the installation instructions in the documentation and/or in the thread linked to in original post.

Edited by DrAzzy, 15 March 2012 - 10:29 AM.

#5 meoryou2

meoryou2

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1176 posts
  • LocationAFK in Ymir pront

Posted 15 March 2012 - 02:38 PM

Sonic claw is still doing the same thing as the issue I reported in dev 18 ( wasn't doing this in earlier devs ) where after using sonic claw if the next target is pretty close - like < 5-6 cells it won't use sonic claw on the second target. I made a fraps of it happening which can be found http://meoryou.us/ai/sonic_claw.avi ( it's 1080P XVID / DIVX so should play in pretty much any player ) so you can see it twice in a row casting claw on one toad then not casting at all on the next.

#6 Ludercrs

Ludercrs

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 70 posts
  • LocationCanada

Posted 15 March 2012 - 03:34 PM

that's weird Meoryou. I still had Dev 17 when i recorded this video:

haven't actually played RO with dev 18/19 yet. and this quick maintenance ain't helping

#7 DrAzzy

DrAzzy

Really Azzy? Already?

• VMod Retired
  • 15606 posts
  • LocationNew England

Posted 15 March 2012 - 06:41 PM

No idea what's going on there... that's bizzare. I'll need to get sonic claw and observe it live.

#8 meoryou2

meoryou2

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1176 posts

Posted 15 March 2012 - 08:45 PM

No idea what's going on there... that's bizzare. I'll need to get sonic claw and observe it live.

Hmm, I've done some more testing* and something in the 3/13 maint seems to have affected Sonic Claw making it only cast-able at what seems like ASPD. No idea how you are going to be able to program for that...

* I replaced the dev 19 AI with I think it was dev 13 I had backed up - it was what I originally tested with on mimings and little fatums and before today it just sonic clawed like mad. Today the homunculus was only casting at approximately her 173 ASPD and doing the /... emote between castings with both the old AI and dev 19.

#9 DrAzzy

DrAzzy

Really Azzy? Already?

• VMod Retired
  • 15606 posts
  • LocationNew England

Posted 15 March 2012 - 10:48 PM

Sounds like they put a cooldown on it to prevent people from spamming it. It's almost certainly not attack speed capped, that's hard to implement. More likely it's just a 1 sec delay or something.

#10 meoryou2

meoryou2

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1176 posts

Posted 16 March 2012 - 10:04 AM

Actually I seem to have gotten a interesting trace when sonic clawing an anubis. It's trace is claiming it is using 2 different skills ( 8013 / 8028) as well as quite a few missed ai calls stating previous ai calls where 600-700 ms ago.

http://meoryou.us/ai/sonictrace.txt

#11 DrAzzy

DrAzzy

Really Azzy? Already?

• VMod Retired
  • 15606 posts
  • LocationNew England

Posted 16 March 2012 - 10:45 AM

Actually I seem to have gotten a interesting trace when sonic clawing an anubis. It's trace is claiming it is using 2 different skills ( 8013 / 8028) as well as quite a few missed ai calls stating previous ai calls where 600-700 ms ago.

http://meoryou.us/ai/sonictrace.txt

8013 is caprice, silly...

And yeah, I've just now been able to reproduce the issue with missed AI calls after being hit while using skills - this appears to be a client bug, and I'm prepreparing a test AI and procedure to give to Heim to report to kRO for fix.

Edited by DrAzzy, 16 March 2012 - 10:46 AM.

#12 Yggdrasil

Yggdrasil

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 427 posts
  • LocationTexas

Posted 16 March 2012 - 10:52 AM

Is this normal? I had a similar file while using Dev 18 but it had alot more info inside of it.

Posted Image

#13 DrAzzy

DrAzzy

Really Azzy? Already?

• VMod Retired
  • 15606 posts
  • LocationNew England

Posted 16 March 2012 - 11:16 AM

Stuff gets added to the end of that file as it happens - so of course there would be more entries in it as time goes by.

That error shouldn't be occurring though, I'll investigate why we're getting that error - either the error isn't an error condition (I think that's the case, I seem to remember removing that logging call after removing the antiposbug measures because it wasn't possible to make them work because of the GetV bug) or there's an issue with the obstacle avoidance routines.

#14 iiNote

iiNote

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1148 posts
  • Server:Valkyrie

Posted 16 March 2012 - 12:32 PM

I just got my Dieter today and.. for some reason he doesn't auto cast bulwark anymore. Do I have to do something?

#15 DrAzzy

DrAzzy

Really Azzy? Already?

• VMod Retired
  • 15606 posts
  • LocationNew England

Posted 16 March 2012 - 12:46 PM

I just got my Dieter today and.. for some reason he doesn't auto cast bulwark anymore. Do I have to do something?

Yes, you need to set OldHomunType in H_Extra.lua (edit it with notepad, the GUI sometimes fails to save it) - uncomment the line for Amistr and comment out the line for Filir.

Unfortunately, we can only detect vanilmirths automatically (via GetV(V_SKILLATTACKRANGE,MyID,HVAN_CAPRICE,5), which returns 9 if the homun has caprice, 1 otherwise. None of the other homun types have a ranged skill, and the skill attack range is returned as 1 if the homun doesn't have a skill - so you can't use it to see if a homun has that skill. There are, of course, brute force methods to determine it, but none of those are fully reliable, and all would produce undesirable behavior )

Edited by DrAzzy, 16 March 2012 - 12:46 PM.

#16 iiNote

iiNote

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1148 posts

Posted 16 March 2012 - 01:00 PM

Thanks it worked.
Also is there an option I can change for my Homunculus to drop whatever he's doing and help kill the target that's hitting me?

#17 meoryou2

meoryou2

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1176 posts

Posted 16 March 2012 - 01:06 PM

8013 is caprice, silly...

And yeah, I've just now been able to reproduce the issue with missed AI calls after being hit while using skills - this appears to be a client bug, and I'm prepreparing a test AI and procedure to give to Heim to report to kRO for fix.

Ahh, but thats the thing, it wasn't casting caprice at that time. it was meleeing the anubis and sonic clawing... no bolts went off during the damage. I'm planning on doing some testing to see if it is still calling the caprice skill if I set it to class_s for anubis or see if the trace gives some sort of answer why the claw is sometimes slower sometimes not ( manually casting in PvP earlier was faster than the AI on mimings )

#18 Realus

Realus

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 108 posts

Posted 17 March 2012 - 01:18 AM

Does Dev19 force the skill level of Xeno Slasher to be 5?
I'm pretty sure that in a previous build itwas autocasting 4 by default. And IIRC I even changed it to use 2.

But now it seems to only be using 5, which casts forever and is wind property...

I have this in H_Extra.lua
UseEriaXenoSlasher =1 -- Skill disabled because it crashes zone servers
EriaXenoSlasherLevel =2 -- does more damage than 5

Even when it was set to Lv4 (default option) it was still casting Lv5.

Am I supposed to change it in another location or something?
I'll double check some of the previous builds tomorrow to see if this was always a problem and I didn't notice it before, or if this was changed sometime recently.
But I need to get some sleep.

Yep, Dev18 works fine for setting XenoSlasher's level.
Dev19 seems to force level 5.

Edited by Realus, 17 March 2012 - 09:42 AM.

#19 meoryou2

meoryou2

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1176 posts

Posted 17 March 2012 - 08:25 AM

A little update. The only workaround for sonic claw on multiple close enemies I found is setting the tactics to use more than one sonic blow on a monster ( not really a problem for one shotting unless you are low on spheres )

EDIT: Something else I noticed, my Eleanor will still do the /... emote after an enemy dies ( and there are no more enemies on screen even) so I'm not sure it is 100% due to skill delays....

Edited by meoryou2, 17 March 2012 - 08:47 AM.

#20 Ludercrs

Ludercrs

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 70 posts
  • LocationCanada

Posted 17 March 2012 - 10:27 AM

^ i think it's an after-cast delay. there is no "paw" icon on the skills after she casts sonic claw but i still get the random:
[Sonic_Claw] cannot be cast. error messages in RO. and the /... happens at the same time those errors occur.

EDIT: Oh i notice it now. she'S not even auto attacking after casting sonic claw.... she waits 2 secs and then casts it again. and the error occurs during that 2secs. so instead of trying to recast sonic claw she should be auto attacking.

Edited by Ludercrs, 17 March 2012 - 10:32 AM.

#21 DrAzzy

DrAzzy

Really Azzy? Already?

• VMod Retired
  • 15606 posts
  • LocationNew England

Posted 17 March 2012 - 12:34 PM

Thanks it worked.
Also is there an option I can change for my Homunculus to drop whatever he's doing and help kill the target that's hitting me?

Yes, via Rescue, see documentation.

#22 iiNote

iiNote

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1148 posts

Posted 17 March 2012 - 06:04 PM

Yes, via Rescue, see documentation.

Thanks Azzy.

#23 meoryou2

meoryou2

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1176 posts

Posted 17 March 2012 - 08:54 PM

Azzy, you really need to either disable lava slide casting in the AI or change it so it can ONLY be cast right next to the owner. As it is Dieters are KSing anyone and everyone and saying "oops, it was my AI....."

#24 Yggdrasil

Yggdrasil

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 427 posts
  • LocationTexas

Posted 18 March 2012 - 10:30 AM

Hey Azzy is it possible to make my homunculus go into Standby mode (Not attacking anything just following the Genetic when it moves) but itll recast painkiller every 59 seconds?

#25 DrAzzy

DrAzzy

Really Azzy? Already?

• VMod Retired
  • 15606 posts
  • LocationNew England

Posted 18 March 2012 - 11:55 AM

Hey Azzy is it possible to make my homunculus go into Standby mode (Not attacking anything just following the Genetic when it moves) but itll recast painkiller every 59 seconds?

Would SuperPassive do the trick?

Was made for a very similar situation (auto-maging the owner with lvl 4 bow merc)

Does Dev19 force the skill level of Xeno Slasher to be 5?
I'm pretty sure that in a previous build itwas autocasting 4 by default. And IIRC I even changed it to use 2.

But now it seems to only be using 5, which casts forever and is wind property...

I have this in H_Extra.lua

UseEriaXenoSlasher =1 -- Skill disabled because it crashes zone servers
EriaXenoSlasherLevel =2 -- does more damage than 5

Even when it was set to Lv4 (default option) it was still casting Lv5.

Am I supposed to change it in another location or something?
I'll double check some of the previous builds tomorrow to see if this was always a problem and I didn't notice it before, or if this was changed sometime recently.
But I need to get some sleep.

Yep, Dev18 works fine for setting XenoSlasher's level.
Dev19 seems to force level 5.

What the hell.... why is this happening now...

Edited by DrAzzy, 18 March 2012 - 11:56 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users