• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Dawnforge

Dawnforge

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 41 posts

Posted 15 March 2012 - 03:37 AM

So I just rebirthed with the idea in mind that if I had a ton of finished quests I could level up quicker. After doing some research I found that the max xp you can get is more or less just under 2 levels.

However there is an inconsistency with this as I went from lv 93 on my sader to 99 after 2 TI turn ins as well as capping my job level. This was during the expanded vip bonus and I also poped a BMX3 before I did the turn in. As such im here with a few questions if anyone knows

1: does the BMX3 boost your xp rate flat out, or does it give you extra copies of xp.

2: is job XP also capped at just under 2 levels regardless of how much xp is given

3:and slightly off topic -in the 26+ range I find that all of the eden quests are just terrible. as a class with no aoe atm I am finding it a pain to grind to 50. Does anyone know a good repeatable quest turn in outside the potion bracket? A lot of the guides im finding all make references to quests that either no longer exists or are event based.

#2 Heart

Heart

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2871 posts
  • LocationSofa so good
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Classic

Posted 15 March 2012 - 03:59 AM

So I just rebirthed with the idea in mind that if I had a ton of finished quests I could level up quicker. After doing some research I found that the max xp you can get is more or less just under 2 levels.

However there is an inconsistency with this as I went from lv 93 on my sader to 99 after 2 TI turn ins as well as capping my job level. This was during the expanded vip bonus and I also poped a BMX3 before I did the turn in. As such im here with a few questions if anyone knows

1: does the BMX3 boost your xp rate flat out, or does it give you extra copies of xp.

2: is job XP also capped at just under 2 levels regardless of how much xp is given

3:and slightly off topic -in the 26+ range I find that all of the eden quests are just terrible. as a class with no aoe atm I am finding it a pain to grind to 50. Does anyone know a good repeatable quest turn in outside the potion bracket? A lot of the guides im finding all make references to quests that either no longer exists or are event based.

3x juz incrasease the rates not make copes
and yes trans 1st class lvling till like 50s in a tough nut to crack....but u gotta do what u gotta do

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users