Wreckd

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2198 posts
  • LocationAustralia
  • Playing:Requiem
  • Server:Stereosonic

Posted 12 September 2010 - 12:28 PM

Why don't you bust you're balls of like everyone else did to level up. Want an easy way out? Quit.

#29 Alexandar

Alexandar

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 294 posts

Posted 12 September 2010 - 12:33 PM

repeatable quests ? What`s that ? Ppl call them daily quests ! And in most of the cames that`s the main way to lvl up . But here in requiem we won`t see this thing http://forums.warppo...tyle_emoticons/default/icon_puppyeye.gif

#30 MakoXD

MakoXD

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 7028 posts
  • Playing:Nothing
  • Server:TERA

Posted 12 September 2010 - 12:37 PM

Why don't you bust you're balls of like everyone else did to level up. Want an easy way out? Quit.

ya , its already much easyer to lvl , until middle 70

#31 Edge

Edge

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 967 posts
  • LocationAustralia

Posted 12 September 2010 - 12:39 PM

Hello Gravity and Players, I was talking the other day to some friends about this game and how much I enjoy playing, but most of us have got the dreaded no quest stage where it's nothing but a grind, I was wondering if Gravity has any plans to implement more quest or offer a quest reset in the item mall, we all know a quest reset would sell like crazy, I was playing requiem from closed beta then for a year after launch, love the game but the painful grind sent me away, now i come back to try season 2 and love the game again, but now im back to being stuck with the grind, I don't mind a little bit as I love to farm for buffs ect ect but was hoping gravity has plans for dampening the grind a bit....Thanks for your time all, have fun

a quest reset would benefit pay to play people way way too much
think about it
they have to balance the game for people who can buy points and people who can't

#32 MakoXD

MakoXD

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 7028 posts
  • Server:TERA

Posted 12 September 2010 - 01:12 PM

a quest reset would benefit pay to play people way way too much
think about it
they have to balance the game for people who can buy points and people who can't

haha good joke, no balance in this game

#33 Edge

Edge

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 967 posts
  • LocationAustralia

Posted 12 September 2010 - 02:13 PM

haha good joke, no balance in this game

well it would unbalance it even further

#34 Lanka

Lanka

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 543 posts
  • LocationUnder the rock

Posted 12 September 2010 - 08:46 PM

Req's daily quest = grind pd until you can close your eyes and count the monsters. Reset the quest with healthy dose of alcohol and repeat.

#35 Ninnghizhidda

Ninnghizhidda

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1903 posts
  • LocationAthens, Hellas
  • Server:Hammerine

Posted 12 September 2010 - 10:04 PM

Hmm, quests that can be done again and again? Mall items to make them available again? Awesome. Doubt it will happen. We love Requiem because it is such a torturous grindfest, why change the best feature of the game?

Seriously, if I could re-do quests in anyway, I would, no matter the cost. As it stands 99% of them are EXTREMELY easy and the exp reward FAR higher than anything else. Why on Earth grind endlessly in JS to get some 5% a day or so (yes, Prem + pet + exp scroll), when you can do the same in like 15-20 min with ONE quest? The dreaded levels would be over and done in a few days. And... then what?

I would be more happy to see a large number of quests available, many more implemented, even if the exp gain from them would be smaller. So, people would not actually rocket through the levels, but not have to suffer the daily grind torture either, or to a lesser extent anyway. But too good to happen. All is well up to the 60s with enough quests, but 70+ certainly need many many more. Kind of cool thought though, maybe... :(

#36 Nadesh

Nadesh

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 4987 posts

Posted 13 September 2010 - 03:16 AM

Something i post in the old forum: http://forums.playre...posts=6&start=1

"Rise the outside mobs xp (x2 the elite mobs and nightmares and x3 the mobs with CC skills), rise the amount of mobs in the open map. Also, give bonuses and not xp penaltys to the partys (maybe they xp from the dungeons mobs should be re-balance if this was done). And implement repeteable quests.

Against what most people think, repeteable quests only speed up the lvling of the players that alredy spend lots of time grinding. This kind of quests give an oportunity to lvl to the people that cant play that much. With this kind of quest the company can determine the lvling speed of the people that only do this quests to lvl: if they give 1% xp per time you do this quest/s, and only can be done once a day, then it would take 100 days per lvl, and if the player get 2% per day, then it will take 50 days.

With the repeteable quests they can make more money: people not only will keep buying premium, pets and xp scrolls, but also will buy the xp scrolls more often, since the quests can be done once a day. As it is now, most people use xp scrolls when they do quests, and since there arnt many quests, people use less xp scrolls. And the quests are only done during xp events, so, they only use the scrolls during those events and only to do quests.

If they implement the repeteable quests, they will make more money because there will be quests every day, and they can control the lvling speed of the ones that wont use xp scrolls, premium, etc."

Add repeteable quests that can be made once a day but also that cost lant:

lvl 1 - 9: 250 lant, ask for 10 mobs
lvl 10 - 19: 500 lant, ask for 15 mobs
lvl 20 - 29: 1k lant, ask for 20 mobs
lvl 30 - 39: 2k lant, ask for 25 mobs
lvl 40 - 49: 10k lant, ask for 30 mobs
lvl 50 - 59: 20k lant, ask for 50 mobs
lvl 60 - 69: 50k lant, ask for 75 mobs
lvl 70+: 100k lant, ask for 100 mobs

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users