Nightmare Accessory Guide - Page 4 - Game Resources - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

Nightmare Accessory Guide

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
194 replies to this topic

#76 Nadesh

Nadesh

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 4987 posts
  • Playing:Requiem

Posted 20 March 2012 - 06:53 AM

Let's see.

You have to spend basic xeons and lant to get the items to +10 which will then be the same as having a +0 item compared to a +30 item. Additionally the chances to get to +20 are lower than getting to +10 at the moment.

Nope, doesn't sound like a solution to me. Put them to +30 and leave all items on +30.

You are right. Then could move the current chances 10 plusses and make them go from +11 to +40 and leave it from +1 to +10 at 100% chance. But that wouldnt give them extra profit except for the initial one of people going from +30 to +40, but we know that if it doesnt give them profit they wont do it.

#77 MakoXD

MakoXD

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 7028 posts
  • Playing:Nothing
  • Server:TERA

Posted 20 March 2012 - 07:34 AM

we're currently discussing with the devs and RU partner in attempts to prevent the +40

thats better be successful or you might need to look for a new job soon

we have forwarded the negative feedback to the developers for consideration.

the 100% negative feedback

it was originally intended to change all items, but we had cut it down to just these new items to be +40.....

haha oh wow , nice try Greedyty

#78 MasterXtrem

MasterXtrem

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2604 posts

Posted 20 March 2012 - 08:41 AM

Ofc it was intended for all items ... 1st time i read the thread name i thought o -_- they will raise reinf cap on all items (+40 thread).
If they even allow a few items to get increased reinf stages after so many years of +30 its like saying dont worry 100+ lvl content will surely have +50-100 no problem.

Kill the idea or open a new door that cant be closed .

#79 MakoXD

MakoXD

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 7028 posts
  • Server:TERA

Posted 20 March 2012 - 08:50 AM

hmm good moment to learn russian , since our chars soon gona be moved to there servers

#80 Bumblefoot

Bumblefoot

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 234 posts
  • Server:None

Posted 20 March 2012 - 11:43 AM

Another copy and paste map. This is not new content!!! The only new content is your ability to delete attributes and type in new ones!! Now your going for +40 stuff i will seriously consider and actively look for a new game. The stupidity of gravity never ceases to amaze me. Yes this is a QQ post and im happy for you to call it that. This company doesnt give a dam about me or you and ive played since launch in 2007.

Gravity = epic failure to listen to their own player base, ran by people who have no concept of how their games work in practise.

p.s The reason i post here so little is that this game cares so little about its player base this post will never likely be read by anyone of importance and if it was were talking 3 months from now probably due to their boredom.

From an extremely pissed off

Bumblefoot

Edited by Bumblefoot, 20 March 2012 - 11:51 AM.

#81 otinane

otinane

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1443 posts

Posted 20 March 2012 - 12:34 PM

if they plan close down game soon then yea make new items max +15 wont make them profit but +40 will....

if they no plan close game down then +40 will not make them much profit compared to make all new items uber stats at +0 and max reinf +15....

coz if they close the gap between mall user and non mall will make huge amount of players start play active in pvp etc old players come back mb more new ppl as well.....but thing is if they make gear +15 in order to make ppl spend some bucks they gonna have give new content more often kinda like the majority of other serious games do....

if ppl think that +40 gonna stay only on new jewels they are fools really gravity has shown its face many times no more eating bullcrap guys.

#82 sonemere

sonemere

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2350 posts

Posted 20 March 2012 - 01:49 PM

was there a question that i missed?

we're currently discussing with the devs and RU partner in attempts to prevent the +40

this won't be patched in until 3/28, so we have time, we have forwarded the negative feedback to the developers for consideration.

it was originally intended to change all items, but we had cut it down to just these new items to be +40, and seeing the reaction, we are working to prevent the +40 on these items.

ijnstead of all items +40 make them same as the rest +30.......and allow us to compound everything that exists now with the new compound nightmare items. i woudnt mnd havin biskra con tempest set...

#83 otinane

otinane

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1443 posts

Posted 20 March 2012 - 02:01 PM

so basically sakana u telling us that the ppl that are in charge for this game the so called devs AFTER YEARS of no NEW reall content all they came up to think is make ALL items go +40????????

LOL gtfo

#84 Kvasir

Kvasir

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 271 posts
  • Server:Hammerine

Posted 20 March 2012 - 04:33 PM

was there a question that i missed?

this won't be patched in until 3/28, so we have time, we have forwarded the negative feedback to the developers for consideration.

it was originally intended to change all items, but we had cut it down to just these new items to be +40, and seeing the reaction, we are working to prevent the +40 on these items.

Wow the dev really don't listen to a word you guys say do they? Seriously if +30 wasn't bad enough they want to add +40? WTF for? to make people waste 150$s to go from +30 to 40? really?

#85 Famous

Famous

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 6209 posts
  • LocationEngland

Posted 20 March 2012 - 05:41 PM

Gogogo Kyrus got his +30 boner ready to upgrade to +40

Edited by Famous, 20 March 2012 - 05:43 PM.

#86 Sakana

Sakana

Too Legit To Quit

• Banned
  • 2034 posts
  • LocationCenter of Gravity
  • Server:Jericho

Posted 20 March 2012 - 07:28 PM

Items will now cap at +30, not +40.

#87 Agamotto

Agamotto

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1204 posts

Posted 20 March 2012 - 07:32 PM

:p_smile:

I'm glad you guys can talk some sense into those Koreans

Any info on how much the focused stat increases for rare grade set when reinforced?

Edited by Agamotto, 20 March 2012 - 07:36 PM.

#88 sonemere

sonemere

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2350 posts

Posted 20 March 2012 - 07:40 PM

pic of each one at +1 pls =D

#89 Loyalty1

Loyalty1

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 9069 posts
  • LocationCanada
  • Server:♪ ♥ ♪

Posted 20 March 2012 - 07:51 PM

[Helium] Instead, we have decided to to add [+40 Reinforcement Cap Increase] to the lucky boxes. We also decided to lower Magic Stick price by 5%. Enjoy

#90 MasterXtrem

MasterXtrem

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2604 posts

Posted 20 March 2012 - 08:35 PM

That's nice and all but are those +30 ones same as the +40 ones would have been , or they just caped em to +30 and made em useless since they where intended for +40?

#91 Sasuke21

Sasuke21

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 4248 posts
  • LocationRomania
  • Server:AionEU/Nexus

Posted 20 March 2012 - 11:08 PM

is ok that they will do 30 than 40 but, 15 had been even better >>

#92 Bracky

Bracky

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 80 posts
  • LocationEngland

Posted 21 March 2012 - 04:50 AM

How about you shove your +40 crap somewhere where sun don't shine. :exlamation:

#93 otinane

otinane

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1443 posts

Posted 21 March 2012 - 06:16 AM

well thats nice but really big problem is sakana the thing u said about devs wanting make all items +40...this really sad coz it show what they plan for the future...mb in korea hippie period and all drink lsd or sth dunno

#94 vukovic

vukovic

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1431 posts
  • LocationAion EU
  • Server:Nexsus

Posted 21 March 2012 - 02:42 PM

How about a lil more info about new jewelry such as how the stats rise per each reinforce and the amounts of stats increased per reinforce on each grade of items.
Thanks.

#95 Dess

Dess

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 946 posts

Posted 21 March 2012 - 04:43 PM

Would be nice to know how we can make it, what are limitations, if theres one.
Can i make all jewels CON/HP/SCAD/Magic dmg if i want to? Cos if i remember right there was more tipes of sub stat xeons like skill crit%-eva and HP-eva

#96 Sakana

Sakana

Too Legit To Quit

• Banned
  • 2034 posts

Posted 21 March 2012 - 06:32 PM

Stats to items on the first post at the bottom, let me know if you need clarification to read it.

Note, the stats you get depend on the item, check the notes above for restrictions. (Ex. Destroyer vs. Dominator, M-M vs. M-C vs. C-M vs. C-C, etc..)

#97 Agamotto

Agamotto

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1204 posts

Posted 21 March 2012 - 08:58 PM

Stats to items on the first post at the bottom, let me know if you need clarification to read it.

Note, the stats you get depend on the item, check the notes above for restrictions. (Ex. Destroyer vs. Dominator, M-M vs. M-C vs. C-M vs. C-C, etc..)

*The Base-Item Accessories can be dropped from "Boss" type monsters in normal maps.

Any info on what particular boss type monsters will drop the rare set?

#98 Sakana

Sakana

Too Legit To Quit

• Banned
  • 2034 posts

Posted 21 March 2012 - 09:01 PM

I'm sorry, the Base-Item i was referring to in the stats was the already compounded items, i'll update my wording to prevent any further confusion.

The accessories that the bosses drop are blank and have no stats

from the list i got, all bosses drop these "blank" items at a chance, and are level appropriate to the boss.

#99 Agamotto

Agamotto

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1204 posts

Posted 21 March 2012 - 09:17 PM

I'm sorry, the Base-Item i was referring to in the stats was the already compounded items, i'll update my wording to prevent any further confusion.

The accessories that the bosses drop are blank and have no stats

from the list i got, all bosses drop these "blank" items at a chance, and are level appropriate to the boss.

So as an example, jugg has a chance to drop lets say Nightmare Destroyer M-M [CON] 4...
But you could also farm for all ingredients in crescent and compound one on your own? :hmm:

#100 Sakana

Sakana

Too Legit To Quit

• Banned
  • 2034 posts

Posted 21 March 2012 - 09:46 PM

Jugg has a chance to drop [Nightmare Belt IV] this item is blank with no stats, you need to gather the materials from crescent to make a [Nightmare Destroy M-M Belt [CON] IV] the Blank Accessories also drop in crescent, the other map bosses are just an alternative that drop the blank items.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users