3/20 Regular Maintenance - Ragnarok: Patch History - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

3/20 Regular Maintenance

• Please log in to reply
277 replies to this topic

#1 Heimdallr

Heimdallr

Too Legit To Quit

• Community Managers
  • 3654 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online

Posted 19 March 2012 - 01:20 PM

This will change a bit, but here is the current plan.
  • Vip + point promo ends at maintenance
  • Troy will allow Accessories with Kafra Blosom Card to be "desocketed" with the Heroic Desocketing Book (prior the Blossom Card couldn't be desocketed)
  • Working on a more robust Rune Knight and GX job change to try and prevent room locking on Valkyrie.
  • Chocolate Baskets can be traded in for 75 Hugel Medals (baskets are 2 per March and Groove Pack)
    Will be a small mutt next to where Boxter usually sits upstairs Eden Group.
  • 1.5x EXP event ends.
  • Encriched Hammer will correctly state that he "degrades" on failure rather than Breaking when using Enriched Ore.
  • Valentine's Hat will change name to "Cupid's Target" and become Tradable.
  • Yggdrasil Voting for the current 2 WoEs on Saturday or removing 1 of them on Saturday.
    Only Guild Leaders can vote, you can vote multiple times but only your last vote will count for anything. We will be looking at who the voters are when we tabulate the votes.
    By the Prontera Hands of Cooperation.
  • Selling a 5x Crate for the March and Groove Pack, it will include a single Safe to 10 Certificate. 750 pts
    Safe to 10 Certificate is only used by Mighty Hammer when you are attempting to do the +9 -> +10. he will require the cert and the appropriate HD Ore to do the attempt (else the option will not show up).
    If he passes you have your +10, if you don't pass then it will stay a +9 and the dialog will cancel out and you will need to talk to him again.
    This is the start of our phase to get more gears to +10, they will trickle in over time through events like this.
  • Gramps Turnins, the map is what design event map Gramps sends you to.
    70-95 hugel field
    - Red Novus, Yellow Novus1
    05-120 splendide field
    - Dark Pinguicula, Naga
    125-140 rachel sanctuary
    - Banshee, Necromancer
We reached the 75k likes! So double Drops and EXP this week!

We have a chance at doing another EXP/Drops event if we can get to 75,000 likes on the Facebook page.
https://www.facebook.com/playragnarok

Best way for you to do help get likes is to yourself like the page and then share one of the posts on your own Facebook page to get some of your friends to like it!

#2 iiNote

iiNote

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1148 posts
  • Server:Valkyrie

Posted 19 March 2012 - 01:23 PM

Wow, you guys got the time line too... Heh, that sucks xD

#3 Heimdallr

Heimdallr

Too Legit To Quit

• Community Managers
  • 3654 posts

Posted 19 March 2012 - 01:28 PM

I admit I personally am not a timeline fan, it makes finding specific entries harder, but the overall picture of what is going on in life is better.

#4 Wizard

Wizard

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3957 posts
  • Server:Ymir

Posted 19 March 2012 - 01:30 PM

If you opened all chocolate baskets, can you still get those medals? I think I did open all of them just of curiosity lol

#5 Kadnya

Kadnya

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3395 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 19 March 2012 - 01:36 PM

This will change a bit, but here is the current plan.

• Troy will allow Accessories with Kafra Blosom Card to be "desocketed" with the Heroic Desocketing Book
  • Working on a more robust Rune Knight and GX job change to try and prevent room locking on Valkyrie.
  • Chocolate Baskets can be traded in for 75 Hugel Medals (baskets are 2 per March and Groove Pack)
  • 1.5x EXP event ends.
We have a chance at doing another EXP event tomorrow if we can get to 75,000 likes on the Facebook page.
https://www.facebook.com/playragnarok

Best way for you to do help get likes is to yourself like the page and then share one of the posts on your own Facebook page to get some of your friends to like it!

Yggdrasyl server gets the voting npc ingame, the results about what people like more, two woes or one woe will reflect in us removing the extra woe if players so decide.

^I think you forgot to write one point you promissed last week Heim :)

#6 Rate

Rate

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1114 posts
  • Playing:Nothing
  • Server:bad news

Posted 19 March 2012 - 01:38 PM

Yggdrasyl server gets the voting npc ingame, the results about what people like more, two woes or one woe will reflect in us removing the extra woe if players so decide.

^I think you forgot to write one point you promissed last week Heim :)

^

#7 Wizard

Wizard

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3957 posts

Posted 19 March 2012 - 01:38 PM

More WoE = More fun...

But same day is kinda overkill... Maybe:

Tuesday - Thursday - Saturday... it would be fun like that xD

#8 Heimdallr

Heimdallr

Too Legit To Quit

• Community Managers
  • 3654 posts

Posted 19 March 2012 - 01:39 PM

The voting thing is still being worked on, I don't want to announce something officially until it officially works.

#9 Andini

Andini

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2738 posts
  • LocationNorcal

Posted 19 March 2012 - 01:43 PM

not bad, spend like 2.5b on 30k wpe (200 grooves, 400 baskets) = 30k medals, what is that like instant 100-150 , not to mention whatever zeny you'll make back from 200 grooves

oh wait, i forgot the kafra bonus points u get from converting so even better

Edited by Andini, 19 March 2012 - 01:44 PM.

#10 Wizard

Wizard

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3957 posts

Posted 19 March 2012 - 01:46 PM

not bad, spend like 2.5b on 30k wpe (200 grooves, 400 baskets) = 30k medals, what is that like instant 100-150 , not to mention whatever zeny you'll make back from 200 grooves

oh wait, i forgot the kafra bonus points u get from converting so even better

I used around 21k medals to get my warlock 13X/3X from novice... so you might get 150 with 30k... not sure thou.

#11 Zeca

Zeca

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 547 posts

Posted 19 March 2012 - 02:03 PM

The voting thing is still being worked on, I don't want to announce something officially until it officially works.

meanwhile disable the woe?
you cant possible say that sat had the best number turn out again after 1.0 woe. ygg clearly had less than 100 people woeing, and im expecting this number to drop next sat.

#12 Fluffylovr

Fluffylovr

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 782 posts
  • LocationHawaii~
  • Server:Valk

Posted 19 March 2012 - 02:08 PM

Any word on Valentines Hat being able to be traded?

#13 Heimdallr

Heimdallr

Too Legit To Quit

• Community Managers
  • 3654 posts

Posted 19 March 2012 - 02:57 PM

Which V Day hat?
Its in-game name and where it is acquired so I am sure I am checking the correct hat you are talking about.

#14 Fluffylovr

Fluffylovr

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 782 posts
  • LocationHawaii~

Posted 19 March 2012 - 03:03 PM

Which V Day hat?
Its in-game name and where it is acquired so I am sure I am checking the correct hat you are talking about.

The hat In game called "Valentines Hat" which should be called "Cupid's Target" which was obtainable from GoCash Cards. It won't go in cart or be traded.

#15 Haro

Haro

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 258 posts
  • LocationFlorida
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 19 March 2012 - 03:12 PM

Can you disable the skill manhole in eden 2nd floor?

#16 Heimdallr

Heimdallr

Too Legit To Quit

• Community Managers
  • 3654 posts

Posted 19 March 2012 - 03:16 PM

Should be called? Pretty sure in iRO it is Valentine's Hat, and yes we can make it tradable.

#17 Fluffylovr

Fluffylovr

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 782 posts
  • LocationHawaii~

Posted 19 March 2012 - 03:18 PM

Should be called? Pretty sure in iRO it is Valentine's Hat, and yes we can make it tradable.

Yea, it was advertised the cocash adverts that it would be called "Cupids Target" lol. Thanks for the responce (:

#18 Agahim

Agahim

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1036 posts
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 19 March 2012 - 03:21 PM

please take a minute to look at the judgement maces. their element is holy but it isn't supposed to be holy, it is supposed to be neutral, unlike the affection staves. battle priests would appreciate if you'd set the element of the mace to neutral, or at least change the tool-tip accordingly.

Edited by Agahim, 19 March 2012 - 05:14 PM.

#19 Azyrk

Azyrk

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1884 posts
  • Server:Yggdrasil

Posted 19 March 2012 - 03:32 PM

Will the Angel's symbol glasses be given their effects back? You guys stated they'd last till April, I thought. Also, Angels won the last week so the glasses need another enchant (on Yggdrasil).

#20 Pres

Pres

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1427 posts
  • Server:Yggdrasil

Posted 19 March 2012 - 03:41 PM

2x exp drool

#21 balong

balong

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 277 posts

Posted 19 March 2012 - 04:01 PM

Hello HEIM,
Can the chocolate boxes vendable or tradable?.aside from medals.and how about the mystical amplification?.anything can do with this?

#22 Cubical

Cubical

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 888 posts

Posted 19 March 2012 - 04:05 PM

I admit I personally am not a timeline fan, it makes finding specific entries harder, but the overall picture of what is going on in life is better.

Your not the only one. I heard Facebook was changing their layout regardless at the end of the month. >_>

#23 asayuu

asayuu

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2762 posts

Posted 19 March 2012 - 05:17 PM

Which V Day hat?

The hat In game called "Valentines Hat" which should be called "Cupid's Target" which was obtainable from GoCash Cards. It won't go in cart or be traded.

Yea, it was advertised the cocash adverts that it would be called "Cupids Target" lol. Thanks for the responce (:

Yay tradable! Now it just needs an effect :Emo_15:

Also, spotlight change?

#24 ultra39

ultra39

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 112 posts

Posted 19 March 2012 - 05:29 PM

Kunlun or Luoyang spotlight soon, please?

#25 zr0rieu

zr0rieu

Universal Translator

• Members
  • 3475 posts

Posted 19 March 2012 - 05:31 PM

please take a minute to look at the judgement maces. their element is holy but it isn't supposed to be holy, it is supposed to be neutral, unlike the affection staves. battle priests would appreciate if you'd set the element of the mace to neutral, or at least change the tool-tip accordingly.

Judgment mace on kRO is holy element.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users