3/20 Regular Maintenance - Page 4 - Ragnarok: Patch History - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

3/20 Regular Maintenance

• Please log in to reply
277 replies to this topic

#76 Facekiller

Facekiller

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 9781 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:CHAOS

Posted 20 March 2012 - 03:05 PM

id like more double drop events as well... the problem with double exp events is you get to 150 and then what? also id like to see a way to get rid of costume equips.... i started getting them when they first came out and now im stuck with a bunch of costumes im not as happy with.... maybe make them tradeable out of the box or have a npc to change them in for stuff...

#77 Maximusss

Maximusss

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 172 posts
  • Server:Ymir

Posted 20 March 2012 - 03:17 PM

Are we actually getting a chance for a refund then, concerning the gift baskets? I personally sold the baskests to the NPC as there have been no words on an exchange or any other use of these. Prize medals are sure a lot better.

There should be some kind of refund imo, any words on that? I personally would be pretty upset figuring out i spend that much money for getting less then anyone else who does buy them now.

#78 Heimdallr

Heimdallr

Too Legit To Quit

• Community Managers
  • 3654 posts

Posted 20 March 2012 - 03:26 PM

Clarifying and updating the patch notes.

#79 balong

balong

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 277 posts

Posted 20 March 2012 - 03:30 PM

HEIM,
pls include the mystical amp for turn in also for any thing.thank you

#80 Randomititiy

Randomititiy

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 714 posts
  • LocationMy warm comfy bed
  • Server:The new one(s)?

Posted 20 March 2012 - 03:33 PM

Don't you mean the Mystical amps for Boxter or do you mean trying to get xp by having Mystical amps as a Turn In quest?

Because that last one would be weird

#81 guraboy

guraboy

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 133 posts

Posted 20 March 2012 - 03:39 PM

Wow... As much as I freaking love that +10 Cert, I hate it just as much. CONFLICTED FEELINGS D:

#82 balong

balong

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 277 posts

Posted 20 March 2012 - 03:40 PM

anything can do with it lolz.i dont use it at all

#83 Beanbean

Beanbean

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 819 posts
  • Server:Valk / Ygg

Posted 20 March 2012 - 03:41 PM

Holy -_- at the safe to +10. I like where this is leading honestly. I've had horrible luck lately trying to +10 stuff from +9 :) Might ruin the upgrade market but w/e lol

#84 Fluffylovr

Fluffylovr

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 782 posts
  • LocationHawaii~
  • Server:Valk

Posted 20 March 2012 - 03:41 PM

Posted Image

welp, theres my +10 glorious cure wand :V Sweet~ hahahah.

Edited by Fluffylovr, 20 March 2012 - 03:47 PM.

#85 Heimdallr

Heimdallr

Too Legit To Quit

• Community Managers
  • 3654 posts

Posted 20 March 2012 - 03:42 PM

Balong, the Mystic Amp Scrolls will be included in the next Boxter (April) as they are also included in the Lucky Boxes from time to time. The Chocolate Boxes were unique to this, and we wanted the Hugel Medal option to be more like an optional choice in which "always get" prize for them, not a general cash in for them. Sell the MA scrolls, there are players that buy them if you don't want to wait to cash them in for more Lucky Boxes.

#86 balong

balong

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 277 posts

Posted 20 March 2012 - 03:49 PM

Thanks a lot heim,but i cannot put in my cart lolz

#87 Fluffylovr

Fluffylovr

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 782 posts
  • LocationHawaii~
  • Server:Valk

Posted 20 March 2012 - 03:51 PM

Thanks a lot heim,but i cannot put in my cart lolz

People sit with B> Mystical Amp Scrolls. C: I even sold boxes of them at 10m a piece to a member of the forums who had a thread that said B> Mystical Amp Scrolls. There is ways if your willing to search for them.

#88 Matsunoki

Matsunoki

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 88 posts

Posted 20 March 2012 - 04:00 PM

Balong, the Mystic Amp Scrolls will be included in the next Boxter (April) as they are also included in the Lucky Boxes from time to time. The Chocolate Boxes were unique to this, and we wanted the Hugel Medal option to be more like an optional choice in which "always get" prize for them, not a general cash in for them. Sell the MA scrolls, there are players that buy them if you don't want to wait to cash them in for more Lucky Boxes.

What if we already opened the chocolate boxes?
I believe this question has been asked in this thread, but it hasn't been answered..

#89 MagicBoomBoom

MagicBoomBoom

I am New.

• Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 20 March 2012 - 04:25 PM

Cash, Cash, Cash, Cash, Cash. $7.50 for a +10 Attempt. :heh:

Can we get some play time of the game where Chocolate Baskets perhaps drop from Monsters or a Quest? If we already do, then my bad. Can we get some Quest, or MvP, or Item Collecting, or something at all that requires you actually playing the game to get a Groove Pack?

Jesus! So heavy on the Cash. Cashnarok Online.

Seriously, don't know why you don't take up some very positive aspects of other games that let you play the game to get these Cash Contents as well. You should have two options.

Play the game to get it through a Quest or Monster or If you don't want to spend that time doing it, spend Cash. Shouldn't just be one option.

Don't even bring up the Item Exchange for Certificates. That's not the point, and if you want to bring that up. MvPing is stupid in this game. It's not even fair. That's a whole different story too. Rightfully win the MvP, and don't even get the loot.

Edited by MagicBoomBoom, 20 March 2012 - 04:43 PM.

#90 MrTyranitar

MrTyranitar

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2298 posts
  • Playing:Nothing
  • Server:lol

Posted 20 March 2012 - 04:35 PM

What field is the Dark Pinguicula/Naga TI going to be happening in? One of those special maps, like the 90-110 and 135-150 of this past week?

#91 Hanfeizi

Hanfeizi

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 430 posts
  • Server:Ymir

Posted 20 March 2012 - 04:46 PM

Oh Lord, please for the 105-120 TI, either increase the spawn or move them to a different map, like Nogg. Otherwise, this will be another dead TI-week for 105-120.

#92 Andini

Andini

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2738 posts
  • LocationNorcal

Posted 20 March 2012 - 04:55 PM

• Selling a 5x Crate for the March and Groove Pack, it will include a single Safe to 10 Certificate. 750 pts
    Safe to 10 Certificate is only used by Mighty Hammer when you are attempting to do the +9 -> +10. he will require the cert and the appropriate HD Ore to do the attempt (else the option will not show up).
    If he passes you have your +10, if you don't pass then it will stay a +9 and the dialog will cancel out and you will need to talk to him again.
    This is the start of our phase to get more gears to +10, they will trickle in over time through events like this.

by "events like this" does this mean once every two weeks?

#93 CeruleanGamer

CeruleanGamer

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 7685 posts
  • LocationChicago, IL
  • Server:Yggdrasil, Ymir

Posted 20 March 2012 - 05:03 PM

Is the +10 safe cert a guaranteed box drop or what?

#94 Ramen

Ramen

Too Legit To Quit

• RO Fungineering
  • 1990 posts
  • LocationEientei
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 20 March 2012 - 05:18 PM

Can't say I like the idea of +10 Certs. Seems like it will just be continually harder to sell any kind of gear in the future. That aside, is the 125-140 TI with Banshees and Necromancers one that actually gets done, or am I just going to spend another week sitting around waiting for a TI party that's not going to happen?

#95 CeruleanGamer

CeruleanGamer

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 7685 posts
  • LocationChicago, IL
  • Server:Yggdrasil, Ymir

Posted 20 March 2012 - 05:21 PM

Can't say I like the idea of +10 Certs. Seems like it will just be continually harder to sell any kind of gear in the future. That aside, is the 125-140 TI with Banshees and Necromancers one that actually gets done, or am I just going to spend another week sitting around waiting for a TI party that's not going to happen?

The Banshee/Necro TI is really easy if you don't have noob GXes meleeing the necros.

#96 Oda

Oda

Overseas

• Community Managers
  • 10261 posts
  • Twitter:@Oda_CM
  • LocationAmatsu

Posted 20 March 2012 - 05:23 PM

What if we already opened the chocolate boxes?
I believe this question has been asked in this thread, but it hasn't been answered..

If the box has been opened, send a ticket to the GM Team, and let them know:

-when you bought the box
-if you can remember which character opened the box
-server

If you haven't already used the chocolates out of the box, the GM Team may be able to eat those and give you the basket(s) back.

#97 Hrishi

Hrishi

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2365 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 20 March 2012 - 05:28 PM

Cash, Cash, Cash, Cash, Cash. $7.50 for a +10 Attempt. :heh:

Can we get some play time of the game where Chocolate Baskets perhaps drop from Monsters or a Quest? If we already do, then my bad. Can we get some Quest, or MvP, or Item Collecting, or something at all that requires you actually playing the game to get a Groove Pack?

Jesus! So heavy on the Cash. Cashnarok Online.

Seriously, don't know why you don't take up some very positive aspects of other games that let you play the game to get these Cash Contents as well. You should have two options.

Play the game to get it through a Quest or Monster or If you don't want to spend that time doing it, spend Cash. Shouldn't just be one option.

Don't even bring up the Item Exchange for Certificates. That's not the point, and if you want to bring that up. MvPing is stupid in this game. It's not even fair. That's a whole different story too. Rightfully win the MvP, and don't even get the loot.

This so much. Can we be given reasons to PLAY the game and get certs through ingame means rather than it being an exclusive kafra shop thing? I understand the need to keep the game running but.. could there not be ways to get out besides BUYING them?

#98 Carp

Carp

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 388 posts

Posted 20 March 2012 - 05:30 PM

Add option to convert mvp gears to +10 certs also.

#99 Dizzy

Dizzy

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 41 posts

Posted 20 March 2012 - 05:34 PM

will the +10 certs be tradeable?

#100 Pres

Pres

Too Legit To Quit

• Members