gabbyjay13

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 572 posts
  • LocationNevada
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 19 March 2012 - 07:39 PM

I am leveling a melee linker to job 50 and will reset skills/stats afterwards. I was wondering which link skills I should get. I was told by a few people that you have to be married to your link target for it to be effective at all in some cases. I have read the skills descriptions on the warp portal site, wiki, and even the skill simulater on the main page of wiki and have seen no mention of needing to be married to be effective. So, instead of relying on some one's "knowledge" of the class/skills I wanted to get some one's actual experience on the subject. What links can be effective for any class married or not married to? Does marriage even effect the linking skill? Thanks for your time.

#2 TheSquishy

TheSquishy

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1871 posts
  • LocationHawaii
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 19 March 2012 - 09:33 PM

Since I'm already helping someone on a similar topic...I'm gonna post an answer in this thread okays...
http://forums.warppo...ker-slave-help/

#3 shanewatson126

shanewatson126

I am New.

• Members
  • 1 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 11 April 2012 - 01:49 AM

I was also finding same topic here. But finally i found. Please anyone share here some useful information for that.

Buy Fun Magazine

#4 DrAzzy

DrAzzy

Really Azzy? Already?

• VMod Retired
  • 15606 posts
  • LocationNew England
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Chaos-Clandestine Society

Posted 11 April 2012 - 12:40 PM

Marriage is needed in order to use Ka skills (ones that start in "ka") on other players when you're not linked.

You get linker link, and then whatever links and skills you are making the linker in order to get access to.

Presumably you're making the link slave for a reason - you have another char that you need the linker buff(s) on. Get the links you need for that, and leave the other skill points unspent, so that when something comes up and you need some obscure linker skill, you can get that skill without doing a skill reset. I've had to reset my linkers way too many times (that was part of why I stopped allocating skill points until I had to).

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users