Local system error / skillbar reset - Page 3 - Archive - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

Local system error / skillbar reset

• Please log in to reply
92 replies to this topic

#51 redboise

redboise

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 15 posts

Posted 22 March 2012 - 09:53 AM

i think the problem have all accounts with chars on hama and valdes. Account with chars only on valdes can log in

#52 Dess

Dess

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 946 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 22 March 2012 - 09:56 AM

i think the problem have all accounts with chars on hama and valdes. Account with chars only on valdes can log in

i have chars in both servers and can log valdes, look more :)

#53 Foder

Foder

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 39 posts
  • LocationPortugal
  • Playing:Requiem
  • Server:Lintra

Posted 22 March 2012 - 09:58 AM

same -_- for me this -_- is annoyin

#54 xZODIACOx

xZODIACOx

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 40 posts
  • Server:Valdes

Posted 22 March 2012 - 09:59 AM

yep same here

#55 xZODIACOx

xZODIACOx

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 40 posts

Posted 22 March 2012 - 10:00 AM

I have chars in valdes and hammy but I can log on hammy but can't on valdes

#56 uprising

uprising

I am New.

• Members
  • 7 posts

Posted 22 March 2012 - 10:15 AM

ill try delete my Hammy chars to see if i would be able to log on valdes
I deleted all hammy chars and still cant log to valde... well atleast i tryed XD

Edited by uprising, 22 March 2012 - 11:11 AM.

#57 xZODIACOx

xZODIACOx

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 40 posts

Posted 22 March 2012 - 10:19 AM

ill try delete my Hammy chars to see if i would be able to log on valdes

try if you want but I think is not this the problem

Edited by xZODIACOx, 22 March 2012 - 10:19 AM.

#58 Lenkova

Lenkova

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 468 posts

Posted 22 March 2012 - 10:57 AM

Guess ill not even gona try get into Valdes since looks still its not working :yawn:

#59 TedMosby

TedMosby

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 14 posts
  • Server:valdes

Posted 22 March 2012 - 11:05 AM

quit is near for me...about 2 n 1/2 years i been here...now the worst problem...first time i wanna say this game is going down...

#60 CybeLove

CybeLove

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 204 posts

Posted 22 March 2012 - 11:36 AM

valdez its ON try full checking the game if that dont work uninstal the game then reinstal
if nothing works submit a ticket

Edited by CybeLove, 22 March 2012 - 11:37 AM.

#61 Blemph

Blemph

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 162 posts
  • LocationUnion of Hoovialist Equine Republics

Posted 22 March 2012 - 11:45 AM

You mean the people behind the current English Requiem website are going to do a better job?

It appears the Russian's aren't having these issues, though I could be wrong. I would have a guess that the issue lies with the Server end as Hammerine is working fine, and I doubt that Koreans maintain the US Servers, so the blame would lie with Gravity US. :waddle:

This isn't a big deal, faults happen sometimes. :yawn:

1.) They could do a better job, if they had qualified devs on their own and wouldn´t rely on some guys sitting around in Korea, caring for absolutely nothing, not even if their patches mess up the whole game. For every single little change in the game, Gravity US need to ask in Korea, if that´s ok or not, even if it is something like setting the reinforcement lvl for new stuff to +30 and not +40.

2.) Yes, accoding to the number of players, russian Requiem doesn´t have this issues, and I´d be interested in finding out, why. I remember a post about positive reactions from Russia to the closure of the Korean server, because they could now negotiate with Korea in a different way (possibly they can just reject not working updates or are allowed to modify the client, if needed, idk).

3.) Ofc it´s not a big deal, it´s just a game. But it hurts to see a quite good game going down the drain because of a stupid management. Thanks to Korea, faults don´t happen sometimes, but regularly. Due to the countless fail patches, bugs, lag, nerfs and lack of new content, servers for SEA and Korea were shut down and many players left the game in the USA.

#62 Helium

Helium

Too Legit To Quit

• Community Managers
  • 1472 posts
  • LocationGravity Interactive, Buena Park, California
  • Server:Trifri

Posted 22 March 2012 - 12:07 PM

Making this thread now to bring together the other threads into one. This problem is going to be solved. I am gathering information from what Sakana had begun last night, from our Server Admin and from HQ contacts when they come online.

The error, "Local System Error" means something on the client side is causing a problem and the server side is not to blame for being unable to log in. I suspect it could be a character data issue or a client files issue or both.

First, I want to know exactly how many user accounts are affected and for exactly how long. I am reading through your posts now and will continue posting and updating the community on the situation until it is addressed to satisfaction.

#63 Lenkova

Lenkova

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 468 posts

Posted 22 March 2012 - 12:09 PM

valdez its ON try full checking the game if that dont work uninstal the game then reinstal
if nothing works submit a ticket

No one is saying Valdes isnt ON, just a few amount of players CANT GET IN since we get a Loca Error (as Server local (Us), no in are computers otherwise we'll not able get into Hamme wich its not happening)

....First, I want to know exactly how many user accounts are affected and for exactly how long. I am reading through your posts now and will continue posting and updating the community on the situation until it is addressed to satisfaction.

Doesnt look like we'r to many but there's ppl that yet didnt login from yesterday, so it could be more. As the time idk for sure but i think its more then 20 hours by now.

Edited by Lenkova, 22 March 2012 - 12:20 PM.

#64 Helium

Helium

Too Legit To Quit

• Community Managers
  • 1472 posts

Posted 22 March 2012 - 12:18 PM

Valdes server will be restarted later this morning.

The devs have suggested that you try to play on Hammerine for 5 or more min to make sure login data is saved, then try to login to Valdes again to see if this resolves the issue.

Please let me know if this works or not.

Also I should mention, we have put off restarting the server until now due to concerns that if the problem is character data side it will not be resolved by stopping and starting the server.

I am looking into the list of accounts that have reported this issue and I am going to test logging in on one of them now. This will determine some things about the problem. It will tell me whether or not it would be wise to suggest a re-installation to people having the problem or whether that would be a waste of time. I will get back to you on this soon.

#65 pupille

pupille

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 19 posts
  • Server:Trifi

Posted 22 March 2012 - 12:19 PM

Making this thread now to bring together the other threads into one. This problem is going to be solved. I am gathering information from what Sakana had begun last night, from our Server Admin and from HQ contacts when they come online.

The error, "Local System Error" means something on the client side is causing a problem and the server side is not to blame for being unable to log in. I suspect it could be a character data issue or a client files issue or both.

First, I want to know exactly how many user accounts are affected and for exactly how long. I am reading through your posts now and will continue posting and updating the community on the situation until it is addressed to satisfaction.

I have to try to connect on another computer with a customer who works but the problem does not change, impossible to connect me with my account on VALDES. it is going to make more than 24 hours than that lasts and I'm fed up to wait...

#66 Helium

Helium

Too Legit To Quit

• Community Managers
  • 1472 posts

Posted 22 March 2012 - 12:39 PM

I have news!

First, my apologies to Sylence for kicking you off of Hammerine in order to reproduce the local system error. Please reset your character pass code after our maintenance.

Now, on the the maintenance.

I have reproduced the problem on my client and this tells me re-installation will not solve the problem because my client is healthy. It also tells me it is time for an immediate restart in order to determine the next action.

Following the restart, I would like to hear from people that have had the problem, whether or not the problem has persisted beyond the restart. Upon getting that feedback we will take it from there.

Thank you for any patience you can give at this time.

We will begin the maintenance on Valdes in approximately 10 minutes.

I will post again shortly.

#67 dagguder

dagguder

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 91 posts
  • LocationIn your heart

Posted 22 March 2012 - 12:41 PM

Gandalf~~~ Helium ~

after wtf patching, this problem have been occurred.

The problem is -_- patch.

right now ~ do rollback patch

hey Gandalf~

have u seen the game that users can't connect to server for 35hour ?

but not end

that's great Requiem online.

it's sure that the gravity is a vicious company or an irresponsible company.

#68 Lenkova

Lenkova

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 468 posts

Posted 22 March 2012 - 12:49 PM

I have news!

First, my apologies to Sylence for kicking you off of Hammerine in order to reproduce the local system error. Please reset your character pass code after our maintenance.

I have reproduced the problem on my client and this tells me re-installation will not solve the problem because my client is healthy. It also tells me it is time for an immediate restart in order to determine the next action.

Following the restart, I would like to hear from people that have had the problem, whether or not the problem has persisted beyond the restart. Upon getting that feedback we will take it from there.

Np and :thx: Jesus

#69 Alexito

Alexito

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3611 posts
  • LocationHeaven
  • Server:Euphoria

Posted 22 March 2012 - 12:52 PM

if u do maint on valdes why i cant connect to server and even log to hammerine?

Edited by Alexito, 22 March 2012 - 12:52 PM.

#70 angelar

angelar

I am New.

• Members
  • 9 posts

Posted 22 March 2012 - 12:52 PM

I have news!

Thank you :-) I submitted a ticket the number is [0CC-16FD28F4-D83C] it goes into a little more detail than what I've given on the forums if you need more info

#71 angelar

angelar

I am New.

• Members
  • 9 posts

Posted 22 March 2012 - 01:01 PM

YAY I just got logged in to Valdes now if only we had another HH as I missed this last one :-( I had a few things to get +'ed up even spent IM for the HH event LOL

#72 Helium

Helium

Too Legit To Quit

• Community Managers
  • 1472 posts

Posted 22 March 2012 - 01:03 PM

OK Valdes!

Give logging in a try now. Let us know if the Local System error persists.

Once we get confirmation the problem has been resolved, we are going to turn on Happy Hour rates for the next few hours.

#73 angelar

angelar

I am New.

• Members
  • 9 posts

Posted 22 March 2012 - 01:06 PM

same rates as last night? :p_love:

#74 Mykey

Mykey

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1607 posts
  • LocationPrypiat
  • Server:Prypiat

Posted 22 March 2012 - 01:13 PM

They are working for me now - thank you.

#75 Dovakhiin

Dovakhiin

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 43 posts

Posted 22 March 2012 - 01:18 PM

It works ty Helium and gz for 1000 posts

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users