Why do the RO gods hate me so much? =\ - Ragnarok Online Community Chat - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

Why do the RO gods hate me so much? =\

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
44 replies to this topic

#1 KriticalAssassin

KriticalAssassin

They pay me to post.

• RO Fungineering
  • 9329 posts
  • LocationBehind you?
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Chaos- Renewal

Posted 21 March 2012 - 02:03 PM

Everytime i have an item of value the gms add it ti kafra shop and price plummets. Everytime I used safe to 7 certs it took like 10 just for 1 upgrade. Now I used a few safe to 10 certs to attempt to +10 a katar. They all failed me. Then of course like 5 of my friends get it on their first try >->. Why RO gods!? WHY!?!? Anyone having any luck with the new certs? Any new +10's?
Btw. Kinda sucks that safe to 10 cert costs more zeny and has much higher chance to fail than +7 cert. AND it requires hd ore instead of normal ore.

Edited by KriticalAssassin, 21 March 2012 - 02:10 PM.

#2 frankSG07

frankSG07

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1884 posts
  • Locationseattle WA
  • Server:Valkyrie

Posted 21 March 2012 - 02:06 PM

You are not alone

#3 Chigikogou

Chigikogou

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1778 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 21 March 2012 - 03:56 PM

:p_smile: be positive.. next time you know it.. those so called "Safe to 10 Certs" which we get from 750 KP worth box will be simply obtained on a random chance on one groove box sometime.

#4 falkenjeff

falkenjeff

Amateur Blogger

• Banned
  • 448 posts
  • LocationOntario, Canada
  • Server:"Valkyrie, prepared."

Posted 21 March 2012 - 04:57 PM

because there is only one true God, and if you really believe there are "RO gods" or anything of the sort, the Lord will jump in and interfere for his own glory, so that you're not able to glorify and praise the demons.

That's my best guess.

Jesus is Lord. :)

#5 Dl2agon

Dl2agon

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 160 posts

Posted 21 March 2012 - 05:02 PM

this guy ^^^^ LOL

#6 Riakuta

Riakuta

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 4153 posts
  • LocationNeed to Know
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 21 March 2012 - 05:02 PM

Its because you have not appeased the gods with a good looking body. Feed the Volcano!!!

#7 Chigikogou

Chigikogou

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1778 posts

Posted 21 March 2012 - 05:05 PM

because there is only one true God, and if you really believe there are "RO gods" or anything of the sort, the Lord will jump in and interfere for his own glory, so that you're not able to glorify and praise the demons.

That's my best guess.

Jesus is Lord. :)

Edit this...

This might be displeasing to people of other religions.

#8 falkenjeff

falkenjeff

Amateur Blogger

• Banned
  • 448 posts

Posted 21 March 2012 - 05:10 PM

Edit this...

This might be displeasing to people of other religions.

Then they can go ahead and persecute me. :)

I'm not going to bow down to the ways of this world.

#9 Riakuta

Riakuta

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 4153 posts
  • LocationNeed to Know

Posted 21 March 2012 - 05:11 PM

Then they can go ahead and persecute me. :)

I'm not going to bow down to the ways of this world.

You already have by accepting a religion. Gasp! The irony of it all.

#10 falkenjeff

falkenjeff

Amateur Blogger

• Banned
  • 448 posts

Posted 21 March 2012 - 05:16 PM

You already have by accepting a religion. Gasp! The irony of it all.

If you were filled with the Holy Spirit and changed by Jesus, you would understand that is not the case. It's so much easier to live in your sin and desires than it is to kill your sin and live for God.

And it's impossible to kill your sin without His help :). I know God exists, I have seen him work in my life, and I was even pulled away from false teachers and teachings that were more desirable than the true gospel, that I would have fell into and stuck with if He had not specifically chosen me and pulled me out. He even used them to save me before separating me from them :).

EDIT: and your eyes and ears are closed. I can't prove anything to you. I can just know, myself, the truth. :)

Edited by falkenjeff, 21 March 2012 - 05:17 PM.

#11 Randomititiy

Randomititiy

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 714 posts
  • LocationMy warm comfy bed
  • Server:The new one(s)?

Posted 21 March 2012 - 05:16 PM

If you think of how some people play this game (or any game for that matter) it is a religion in a way

#12 FatherBob

FatherBob

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 426 posts

Posted 21 March 2012 - 05:18 PM

Can we please keep the church in church and the game online? Some of us don't subscribe to all that jazz. Just sayin.

#13 falkenjeff

falkenjeff

Amateur Blogger

• Banned
  • 448 posts

Posted 21 March 2012 - 05:19 PM

If you think of how some people play this game (or any game for that matter) it is a religion in a way

One of the reasons I restricted my use of money on the game after spending way too much at first. If I continued like that, I would be a terrible steward of my money, and on the border (or even crossed it) of committing idolatry and worshiping the game instead of God.

I still have to be careful with how I steward my time.

#14 HayrohsLegacy

HayrohsLegacy

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 6755 posts
  • Location名古屋、Japan
  • Server:Loki Champ & Chaos RG

Posted 21 March 2012 - 05:22 PM

:ani_shy:

#15 Riakuta

Riakuta

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 4153 posts
  • LocationNeed to Know

Posted 21 March 2012 - 05:22 PM

Can we please keep the church in church and the game online? Some of us don't subscribe to all that jazz. Just sayin.

In game there is the Church in Prontera of Ragnarok could we all agree to worship that as it may be as the job of this church is to help a Swordsman become a Crusador ^^

#16 Randomititiy

Randomititiy

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 714 posts

Posted 21 March 2012 - 05:28 PM

Lol seeing as I am not a religious person the whole talk of religion doesn't phase me then again I am comfortable with how I am so why should I let others talk bother me? Then again I do love a good chat about just about anything.

#17 KriticalAssassin

KriticalAssassin

They pay me to post.

• RO Fungineering
  • 9329 posts
  • LocationBehind you?
  • Server:Chaos- Renewal

Posted 21 March 2012 - 05:38 PM

One of the reasons I restricted my use of money on the game after spending way too much at first. If I continued like that, I would be a terrible steward of my money, and on the border (or even crossed it) of committing idolatry and worshiping the game instead of God.

I still have to be careful with how I steward my time.

Seriously >-> Quit it with all the religion stuff. This is my post and I don't recall titling it "Discussion on religion".

#18 falkenjeff

falkenjeff

Amateur Blogger

• Banned
  • 448 posts

Posted 21 March 2012 - 05:45 PM

Seriously >-> Quit it with all the religion stuff. This is my post and I don't recall titling it "Discussion on religion".

I guess you should have left "RO gods" out of your topic title then, if you didn't want the Lord to call me to rebuke you for your misuse of words.

You're on His planet using His internet that was created using materials He put on the Earth, and you or your parents is paying for it with money He so graciously gave you even though you don't believe in Him, just as He allowed the rain to fall on the pagan fields and the crops to come up abundantly even though they did not know Him.

You don't actually own your post, God does :)

#19 Chigikogou

Chigikogou

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1778 posts

Posted 21 March 2012 - 05:53 PM

I guess you should have left "RO gods" out of your topic title then, if you didn't want the Lord to call me to rebuke you for your misuse of words.

You're on His planet using His internet that was created using materials He put on the Earth, and you or your parents is paying for it with money He so graciously gave you even though you don't believe in Him, just as He allowed the rain to fall on the pagan fields and the crops to come up abundantly even though they did not know Him.

You don't actually own your post, God does :)

I remembered on some other game I played, there is this same person as you. But all he talks is demons and wicca.

and by the way,

"What is a bad teacher? but a good man's master?"

if you can comprehend that, then we'll all talk of religion, but if you can't, Please stay out of here and talk about the topic.

#20 frankSG07

frankSG07

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1884 posts
  • Locationseattle WA

Posted 21 March 2012 - 06:03 PM

Lock power its your turn. This has nothing to do with religions, i find it very ofending and im sure its not just me.

#21 Niji

Niji

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2701 posts
  • Locationhell
  • Server:classic!!

Posted 21 March 2012 - 06:09 PM

actually religon was created to keep the masses under controil by the governments at the time....obviously it works....i'm just sayin

#22 Chigikogou

Chigikogou

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1778 posts

Posted 21 March 2012 - 06:09 PM

Lock power its your turn. This has nothing to do with religions, i find it very ofending and im sure its not just me.

I find it very offending that we are being "bleach preached" especially on a game forum about a "game" on a different virtual world.
Especially if the offender is also playing that "game" which features Pagan Gods, Ritualism and Cults (Rachel)
Another such as a game which features "Satan" Morroc,

how inevitably laughable that "We" are getting those statements from a full ironical person such as falkenjeff.

#23 zplus

zplus

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 143 posts

Posted 21 March 2012 - 06:15 PM

"god is all mighty and powerful and creator of everything but somehow he just needs your money." - George Carling

Back on topic, no you are not the only one, upgrading god hates me, and he also wants my zeny.

#24 Randomititiy

Randomititiy

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 714 posts

Posted 21 March 2012 - 06:16 PM

My only thing to say to the religious part and how we all seem to want avoid it if we don't agree ;D:
Posted Image

Ontopic:

Meh haven't bothered upgrading still since being back might try my luck in a little bit

#25 frankSG07

frankSG07

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1884 posts
  • Locationseattle WA

Posted 21 March 2012 - 06:36 PM

/shy

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users