Hugel Prize Medals :) - New Player Zone and General Guides - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

Hugel Prize Medals :)

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 Raine018

Raine018

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 13 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Chaos Renewal

Posted 21 March 2012 - 10:33 PM

Where can I turn the medals in for base experience and job experience in Einbroch. IRO WIKI doesn't provide NPC's name and his location in the town. Please help. Thanks :)

#2 Rutana

Rutana

Too Legit To Quit

• RO Fungineering
  • 1553 posts
  • LocationGermany
  • Server:Ymir

Posted 22 March 2012 - 03:45 AM

In the factory. If you enter Einbroch to the main entrance (south), head up north-east to find the entrance to the factory. The NPC is directly behind the door.
Be carefull to just change in the medals you wanna use on that character though <.< I messed up with this yesterday and kinda "lost" an awefull amount of medals >.<

#3 falkenjeff

falkenjeff

Amateur Blogger

• Banned
  • 448 posts
  • LocationOntario, Canada
  • Server:"Valkyrie, prepared."

Posted 23 March 2012 - 08:36 PM

In the factory. If you enter Einbroch to the main entrance (south), head up north-east to find the entrance to the factory. The NPC is directly behind the door.
Be carefull to just change in the medals you wanna use on that character though <.< I messed up with this yesterday and kinda "lost" an awefull amount of medals >.<

contact customer support :P

#4 Rutana

Rutana

Too Legit To Quit

• RO Fungineering
  • 1553 posts
  • LocationGermany

Posted 24 March 2012 - 02:41 AM

I did, they said it's impossible for them to return them or transfer them to another character, once they're traded in :/

#5 Tetsamaru

Tetsamaru

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1458 posts
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 24 March 2012 - 03:14 AM

I did, they said it's impossible for them to return them or transfer them to another character, once they're traded in :/

But i just traded some of the baskets for 300 medals on my Alchemist. I stored 100 of them in kafra storage. Then Withdrawed 100 of them on my sage.

#6 Rutana

Rutana

Too Legit To Quit

• RO Fungineering
  • 1553 posts
  • LocationGermany

Posted 24 March 2012 - 03:28 AM

No, the problem is, I took all my Medals with me to Einbroch, as I wanted to push the level on my Sniper a bit and acciddently traded all Medals in, instead of just 100 at a time. So they're stuck on this character at the Trade-In NPC in Einbroch....

#7 Tetsamaru

Tetsamaru

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1458 posts
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 24 March 2012 - 04:08 AM

Ohhh, when you said trade in, i thought you ment trade the baskets in.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users