• This topic is locked This topic is locked
9 replies to this topic

#1 RiPPa1

RiPPa1

I am New.

• Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 24 March 2012 - 03:23 AM

I just got the Giant Axe of the Infinite VI and wanted to reinforce it at the blacksmith, however I found that it costs the price of the weapon at the theme battle NPC to reinforce it just once. Is this normal, to pay 2.3 mill to reinforce a themed battle weapon? Compared to something of low scrap value with similar stats or at least damage the pricing is substantially lower, around 30k. Is this a bug with the vendor price because it feels much to steep, even if the weapon has better than average stats.

#2 Hugh

Hugh

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 429 posts
  • Playing:Requiem
  • Server:Valdes

Posted 24 March 2012 - 03:41 AM

When reinforcing certain items like theme battle rewards, lvl 79 and lvl 85 items you need to use a 2 day reinforcement tool to reduce prices by 90%.

#3 RiPPa1

RiPPa1

I am New.

• Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 24 March 2012 - 04:03 AM

Is this %90 percent reduction price a premium cash item? I can only seem to find the %50 for 30 days one.

#4 Hugh

Hugh

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 429 posts

Posted 24 March 2012 - 04:17 AM

It was in the item mall but seems to have been removed. They sometimes appear in AH (sealed) as you can sometimes get them during events or in PD but recently only seen them stupidly overpriced even though they only cost 200 item mall or so.

Edited by Hugh, 24 March 2012 - 04:17 AM.

#5 RiPPa1

RiPPa1

I am New.

• Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 24 March 2012 - 04:22 AM

Yeah, I had a look and if its the same tool it costs 15 mill in the auction hall, and I guess Im out of the loop because I see no premium anywhere, instead all the things you would get have been added as a cash item it seems, like the shared banks for an account.

#6 Fudd

Fudd

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3714 posts
  • LocationInfinity
  • Server:The stable one

Posted 24 March 2012 - 08:09 AM

The ones in from Item Mall reduce the price by 50% i think. Sometimes those 90% reinforcement tools drop from certain mobs in a event.

#7 Hugh

Hugh

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 429 posts

Posted 24 March 2012 - 05:12 PM

They usually put the 90% in mall during forge events, they did in the most recent one last week.

#8 CybeLove

CybeLove

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 204 posts

Posted 24 March 2012 - 05:43 PM

prices were lower before ( dont mean TB weps ) but they decided to be even more greedy then they pumped em up so ppl buy theyr reinforce reduction crap bastards didnt even think there are lots of poor free players there MILK MILK AND MORE MILK :p_swt:

#9 RiPPa1

RiPPa1

I am New.

• Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 24 March 2012 - 07:23 PM

Thanks a lot for the information, I guess l'll have to wait and save up but I see the +%30 in the forge(blacksmith) but no %90 reinforcement price item in the shop, maybe this is a different time slot?. From reading the website it looks like part of the happy hour time slot is for forge, so if thats the case Im confused, is the forge event not part of happy hour?

#10 amresh

amresh

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 35 posts

Posted 25 March 2012 - 09:14 AM

re inforce event is when you get +25% reinforcement success rate.
Happy hour has only +5% bonus, so when they stack you get +30%
reinforcement success rate.

Watch out for requiem Facebook for info on happy hours.
For forge event check requiem calendar or your buddies in game.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users