Maintenance on March 27th - Details - Page 3 - Patch Notes Archive - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

Maintenance on March 27th - Details

• Please log in to reply
64 replies to this topic

#51 dom33fr

dom33fr

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 382 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 27 March 2012 - 04:08 PM

Yeah I made a thread about this, they should take down all servers as soon as possible and try to fix this because this will be chaos soon.

#52 Rooster

Rooster

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 561 posts
  • LocationU.S.
  • Playing:ROSE Online
  • Server:both

Posted 27 March 2012 - 04:10 PM

• Lucky Spin Changes

• We are adjusting the rates for which Players get the Shoes/Gloves to be a little less consistent giving better odds for Cap, Masks, Back Items and Body.
  • Next Week, ALL Lucky Spin items will have their Disassemble list updated to yield 3. This means that any Lucky Spin item that may yield 4 or more, will be reduced to 3 next week.
[/list]

I have always been curious why % of chance to receive an item are not advertised to the community? I enjoy seeing comments such as adjust rates to be a little less consistent. Still it makes me wonder... has the chance been increased by 1%, 10%, more, less? What are the current %'s.
When crafting changed and went to advertising chance of success, this was a good thing. People have something to gauge their success and in most cases seems relatively accurate (except for the unlucky people like me). Especially since people are vesting their money in a virtual item, it only seems fair that this info be available to the community supporting the game.

The changes to the Lucky Spin appear appealing. I would also like to see these types of changes to the Monster Boxes. Better success rates for the higher tiered items and a bit of a giveback from some of the lower tiered items. Maybe a 5% better chance at Box A, B and C. And a decreased chance of 15% on Box D (to make up for the (3) 5% increases on the other boxes).

#53 PoopsMcgee

PoopsMcgee

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1372 posts
  • LocationSitting On Top Of The World
  • Server:The one that always DC's

Posted 27 March 2012 - 04:13 PM

lol... its interesting to see who's characters are whos :P

#54 BobDylan

BobDylan

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 151 posts
  • LocationUSA
  • Server:Draconis

Posted 27 March 2012 - 04:14 PM

I was surprised no one went banana sandwich over the non-restricted lucky spin. Especially after everyone was whining like little babies about them not being trade able. Shows how grateful this community can be at time. good patch crew

As far as the Lucky spin update goes I think that these changes are good ones. There's been a lot of debate in the last couple weeks about this element of the game, and I think that these changes reflect a level of compromise between the two sides of the issue.

By the way, you never did answer who was the Pet troll

#55 PoopsMcgee

PoopsMcgee

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1372 posts
  • LocationSitting On Top Of The World
  • Server:The one that always DC's

Posted 27 March 2012 - 04:16 PM

roll back!... ppl are on eachothers accounts moving about

#56 Zurn

Zurn

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 8468 posts
  • Server:Arua

Posted 27 March 2012 - 04:17 PM

Can you not dual client on Pegasus? Seems a little strange that someone wouldn't just log in to one of their extra accounts to get the 30 needed to test the server. :dunno:
But if you can't dual client, I guess this is a moot point.

You can, Genesis and I made up 2/3 of a team the one day (10/15) the limit is on how many can join the queue from one IP address. Currently I think it's 10 per person.

#57 slinger

slinger

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1386 posts
  • LocationWaiting for 2012 in a hole
  • Server:Leonis

Posted 27 March 2012 - 04:18 PM

i got a lava d7 cause kids r dropping things off other peopls acc
and i found out alot of things about people..

#58 RIP867

RIP867

I am New.

• Members
  • 4 posts
  • LocationSpace, Space, Space!

Posted 27 March 2012 - 04:37 PM

this is seriously insane and why the heck hasn't anyone done anything abotu this?
Rose had better have a back up server for accounts or a lot of people are going to be seriously pissed..
Has anyone actually successfully gotten into the game as someone else?
I tried to see if my account was safe and couldnt get in but if others ARE getting in things are gonna get bad.
Heck the Probably already have gotten bad..
what do we need to do swear up a storm to get one of the mods to notice something isn't right?
Do they even TEST these patches before they randomly throw them into the server.

Edit:
i successfully got the world to load with someone else character but it disconnects as soon as it does.
Hopefully this means our accounts are safe.. otherwise I feel sorry for the poor staff member who has to fix this mess.

Edited by RIP867, 27 March 2012 - 04:42 PM.

#59 Zurn

Zurn

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 8468 posts

Posted 27 March 2012 - 04:42 PM

Calm down my god like they haven't noticed it yet, I'm sure they are working on figuring it out, no doubt there will be a roll-back. Logging in could possibly help figure out what's going on, like narrowing down what's causing it.

#60 Teus

Teus

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 526 posts
  • LocationBikini Bottom

Posted 27 March 2012 - 04:45 PM

omg :c i saw people throwing stuff................ :c

#61 slinger

slinger

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1386 posts
  • LocationWaiting for 2012 in a hole

Posted 27 March 2012 - 04:49 PM

OMG i saw like chiv ...
D:
and i think i saw a priest im like
OOMMMMMMMMGGGGGG

Although even with roll back, people got to see others builds, such as skill and stat...

#62 Zurn

Zurn

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 8468 posts

Posted 27 March 2012 - 04:50 PM

Oh my what a horrible thing to see! Mine isn't going to help anyone :P

#63 Bartik

Bartik

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 138 posts
  • LocationMięsny jeż

Posted 28 March 2012 - 03:35 PM

Relax! :) It's new feature called Lucky Account :)

#64 teddy77

teddy77

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 910 posts
  • LocationBali, Indonesia
  • Playing:Nothing
  • Server:EARTH

Posted 28 March 2012 - 04:11 PM

sit back and enjoy the show

#65 solovenomore

solovenomore

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1177 posts
  • LocationSingapore
  • Server:Draconis, Leo

Posted 28 March 2012 - 10:40 PM

Luckily no one managed to log into all my accounts since I didn't log in during that period, otherwise, I think all my items will be gone, and I do feel sorry for those affected, because it happens to me before, I lost 4bil during one of chaos last time, but luckily they recovered for me after I sent the ticket!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users