• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Koolbrojo

Koolbrojo

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 10 posts

Posted 27 March 2012 - 03:31 PM

So I pretty much have my build down but my only prob is I dont know what I should enchant all my gear with.... I was told a while a ago I should go 50/50 on Ion crit rate/dmg? I was aslo told that going 100% crit rate would be better? All suggestions are welcome. Thanks

#2 Dess

Dess

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 946 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 27 March 2012 - 03:40 PM

On jewels i would go skill crit %, dmg right now its made by crits. Theres a lot of ppl with 100% crit and some with even more. If you are satisfied or reached 100% you can add SCAD.

As for armor... for pvp i think fire 3-3 dmg from SvS are quite a waste since a lot of that is resisted, for pve... well if you die a lot you wont be doing much dmg :P Probably defence or CON would be better for both, pvp or pve. Resists can help, but you can get maxed resistances with ball + 1/2 TBF jewels if you +30 your stuff. I know, its hard, but you can still do it without spending a cent if you save lant and pick wich things you +30 carefully. At lower lvls you can go with anything you get, but at end game gears i sugest geting min ion mine xeons and better if you get event or raid xeons.

In wep... well, you dont have much choices. Magic dmg from mobs or ion mine or SvS its kinda a waste in high lvl weps. So High ranks or RH magic dmg claws (also have 1% skill crit) are he best choice. Personally i like more RH claws since it can free some slots in my jewels for HP or scad or anything i want.

Edit: i dont know if it as fixed or not, but you used to crit 100% only if you reached 100% without the armor enchants.

Edited by Dess, 27 March 2012 - 03:41 PM.

#3 Agamotto

Agamotto

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1204 posts
  • Playing:Requiem

Posted 27 March 2012 - 07:09 PM

So I pretty much have my build down but my only prob is I dont know what I should enchant all my gear with.... I was told a while a ago I should go 50/50 on Ion crit rate/dmg? I was aslo told that going 100% crit rate would be better? All suggestions are welcome. Thanks

Put as much ion mine skill critical chance 0.5% in all your jewels until you reach 80% skill crit rate, at that point make a decision if you can go all the way(100% skill crit) or not, if its not possible then enchant +5 scad on the remaining enchanting slots for your jewels

As for armour, cap Fire, elec, curse resists (in that order). con/int remains, DC con scales are good but expensive choices, then comes enchanting some resists if you're using a 2h weapon or can't upgrade tbf shield/ornament/scad ball enough to cap fire/elec/curse

If you cant afford con/int and have no more need for resists, RH scales are also good but Ion Mine short rate defense +15, 10/10 def mob drop also does the job

Just enchant the most expensive enchants on first 3 slots on all armours first before putting the cheaper ones.

For weapon, it will depend on your skill crit rate, if you have 60% and below go with +25% skill critical chance, if you have 60-80% go with Fire Resist Double Down -20%, anything more than 80% crit go with SCAD double up +125(most people tend to make over 80% fire resist so -20% fire resist double down is quite useless u.u, those who don't have over 80% fire resist are either gonna die fast anyway or have chunks of hp to make up for it )
As for other slots RH skill crit claws, Magic High Ranks, Ion mine magic damage xeons (whichever ones you can afford)

Edited by Agamotto, 27 March 2012 - 07:10 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users