Kazu731

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3347 posts
  • LocationSky Garden
  • Playing:Dragon Saga
  • Server:Sky Garden

Posted 28 March 2012 - 05:32 PM

I've made this generic outline of a Twin Fighter build for a friend. I am posting this so he may have access to it, and in case anyone would like to offer feedback as well. This is a PvE-based build--and if he would like to do a PvP-based one I cannot help him, so another forumer may or may not want to comment on this.
Posted Image
Level 30:
http://irowiki.org/~...000000000000000
REASONING: Use Dragon Kick and, to a lesser extent, Spin Kick to keep mobs bunched together and back. Then hit them with an AoE skill like Nonstop Kicking. Your primary attack skills are Dragon Kick, Nonstop Kicking, Spirit Spear, Spin Bomb, and eventually Slide Kicking and Rolling Grable. Rolling Grable will be useless until about level 3. As you level, you'll find these multi-hit skills to be great for mobbing and bossing, especially Rolling Grable. Use Fusion to recall your twin to execute quicker combos. Weaving is used to temporarily be invincible while doing a short dash so use it for safety measures. Tornado Fist may seem useful but outlives its usefulness beyond level 26 or so, so I recommend not relying on it and focusing on ground combos.

Notes on the Passives:
-Heavy Blow does not do as described. Instead it increases Critical Rate.
-Metal Fist increases pure ATK by a decent amount.
These are both good but you will get them later.

Level 50:
http://irowiki.org/~...000000000333301
REASONING: Ring From Hell is your primary F7 skill for slowing monsters down. Stamper is about as useful as Slide Kicking so you can make use of it if you like. The real powerhouses here are Rising Drop Kick and Infinite Kicking. Swish Kick and Spin Blade are useless.

Passives:
-Dodge Mastery and Breath Control seem decent but are not worth getting for PvE. The SP cost is incredibly high [Dodge Mastery has to be 5/5 for Breath Control], for a difference that is barely noticeable in PvE. You can manage just fine without the reduced cooldowns.
-Twin Impact may or may not be useful. You can put points into this if you want to try experimenting with extra SP.

Level 65:
http://irowiki.org/~...000030000353501
REASONING: Topped off the attack skills, passives, and maxed Ring From Hell. At Light Speed is your for-fun skill to boost movespeed. Spin Blade and Swish Kick are useless.

Level 80:
http://irowiki.org/~...000030000353501
REASONING: Both of the Awakening skills will cost 125 SP each to 5/5. Assuming this, it will cost 250 SP [Both Awakenings] + 60 SP for the Ultimate -> a total of 310 SP used in the Jumeaux branch. It will also cost 1 SP for Awakening so make sure to farm one Skill Forge. It will also cost 10 SP to 1/3 Awakening Charge, I recommend you do so. This leaves a total cost of 321 SP used in the Jumeaux branch. You can skim these however you like depending on how much you like them. Training Time is not worth it for PvE. I personally like Consecutive Hit better than Infinite Scuffle for PvE as a great boss-groggy skill and mob finisher.
Posted Image
CHECK OUT THAT AWESOMENESS
Some notes:

-You'll notice a ton of Main Twin attack skills are left unused. These are all largely useless and only good as filler while your Twin is using a skill.
-Once you get Infinite Kicking, if you can possibly use a skill reset, I recommend dropping Nonstop Kicking from your build.
-Rising Drop Kick is your most valuable skill. It has a short cooldown and high damage. Mkae this the star of your combos.
-Infinite Kicking is great but using it extremely often will slow you down more than speed you up. Use this situationally but know it's one of your best skills.
-You'll notice a lot of the "good" skills are left at 3/5 despite their usefulness. This is the key to balancing SP with such a skill-heavy class. The idea is to be using these in smart combos and quick succession, so you will not be left wanting. I personally like to max Rising Drop Kick and Infinite Kicking because they are your best friends.
-I automatically make the assumption you want to max both Awakening Skills and get the Ultimate. You can drop the SP from these if you'd like, but just in case you wanted a general idea of how they function at max level, you can get stuck with them and not be left needy.
-The passives are generally useful. I already outlined some, but know that Twin Impact may add a good bit of umph to your attacks and that Iron Fist Training increases Critical Damage by about 30% at 3/3, I believe.
-I've left out every Fusion skill. This is because these are almost entirely useless in PvE unless you work very hard and quickly to make use of them [For example, comboing with your Twin, fusing, quickly using Finish Impact, unfusing, and resuming combos. More trouble than it's worth to me]. Ghost Fighter is the end-all-be-all Fusion Skill, but Infinite Scuffle looks and acts a lot like Ghost Fighter for much less SP, and can be used without Fusion status. It will, however, interrupt your Twin's attacks so it cannot be used as filler.

EQUIPMENT:
-BEWARE OF KICKBALLS--> They are liars and will not give you the stats they claim to give. They are great for aesthetics especially with Skeleton Bandage now being different. Only wear these for the beauty of completing the class' looks.
-Fighters are great Agi stackers. This means more in a PvP setting, but with all my Agi equipment I get some decent Critical Rate which is pretty sweet to see. Typically this means 3 Piece Hero Bone/Secmathian [Hero Secmathian Top and Bottom do not exist so don't get your hopes up! Maybe they do now but I've never seen them aside from the ones from the event] and Alexandre Gloves, Kryos Boots, and maybe Owl Shoulders. Or 3 piece Hero etc, Alex, Kryos, and Casharp Eyes.
-For leveling purposes, Mist Elf is basically the best set you'll ever see in your life. Get this for 45 and wear it forever.

Congrats, your Fighter now knows how to effectively ruin monsters' lives with ease [Read: making her Twin do all the work for minimum wage]. Your finished product should be about this cute:
Posted Image
SORRY I KNOW THAT'S IMPOSSIBLE BUT AT LEAST YOU TRIED, RIGHT?

Edited by Kazu731, 28 March 2012 - 05:44 PM.

#2 g1347910674

g1347910674

I am New.

• Members
  • 7 posts

Posted 24 November 2012 - 03:46 PM

awesome !!! I really needed this :D thanks!

But moreover, what kind of skills should I be setting on the skill bar? there are just too many skills and I just mixed bunch of them together in an order that makes combos. I am currently lv 30 and would like some more feed back on what skills should I set up on my skill bar:D

Edited by g1347910674, 24 November 2012 - 03:48 PM.

#3 Tarolehe

Tarolehe

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 21 posts

Posted 19 December 2012 - 05:53 AM

I have two questions on this, as g1237910674 said, what combos should we use? :D Also, I'm wondering why would you put one point on Fusion, if I were you (I'm not a twin expert), I wouldn't put any points to it, since you didnt put any points to the skills you can use while fused, so you could use the SP u used on Fusion on some other useful skill ;)

#4 JohnTravelight

JohnTravelight

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 61 posts
  • LocationPort of the Winds
  • Server:FreelanceCo

Posted 23 September 2013 - 07:58 AM

I have two questions on this, as g1237910674 said, what combos should we use? :D Also, I'm wondering why would you put one point on Fusion, if I were you (I'm not a twin expert), I wouldn't put any points to it, since you didnt put any points to the skills you can use while fused, so you could use the SP u used on Fusion on some other useful skill ;)

hello man , for your question , the answer would be easy .

its a very useful skill specially on pvp, it's an instant-recall-your-twin skill. specially when you're twin is knocked down . unlike you, you can easily recover when your sent on ground or air but the twin won't. and if you're twin is knocked down your 90% USELESS but! if you use this skill , the moment you release your twin again , TA-DA! he's back on his feet . and super skill again ! woooooooooot!!!!!!! so that's it :) nice question though . 

#5 JohnTravelight

JohnTravelight

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 61 posts
  • LocationPort of the Winds
  • Server:FreelanceCo

Posted 23 September 2013 - 08:11 AM

Simple and best guide for twin I've ever read at the moment :3 

just a question from me, I don't see the power weaving/weaving on your quickslot , do you not use them on PvE/PvP ? if so ? why ? isn't is so beneficial in protecting yourself while the twin is doing skills ?

#6 Arrowga

Arrowga

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 61 posts
  • LocationBerlin - Germany
  • Server:Waddles Server!

Posted 28 November 2014 - 01:58 AM

Why no Infinite Turning Kick?
I find this to be a good skill to add time for other skills to cooldown and the damage I've seen so far is pretty good.

I haven't skilled Hyper Knee Kick, what does it look like/do?
I could surely use another non-Twin skill.

Currently level 33 and I'm having lots of fun with twin.

- Arrowga

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users