#1 Wyntir

Wyntir

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 399 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 30 March 2012 - 05:54 PM

People keep talking about and complaining about where the best places to level homunculi are. How about having a gramps style map for alchemist class only to level their homunculus on? It can have alternating weeks of difficulty for lowbie homunculi so people dont have to take up the spawns at ant eggs and kids can stop their QQ

#2 Hayabusax

Hayabusax

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 105 posts
  • Server:Ymir

Posted 30 March 2012 - 10:18 PM

kind of like a ti map basically for homucns you mean? like one from 75 to 99 then one for 100+

#3 Wyntir

Wyntir

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 399 posts
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 31 March 2012 - 05:07 AM

Well I dont think it'd be possible for them to code it based on your homuncs level, so you'd just have to use your head if your pet can or cant kill on the map, but difficulty wise maybe have one week good for lvs 20-50, then 50-100, 100+. Make the mobs drop no items, a straight up homunc leveling map. Have a quest with it, that awards both exp and intimacy to the homunc, but the alchy gets nothing other than a pet that likes it more.

#4 shadowraa

shadowraa

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 93 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 01 April 2012 - 06:37 PM

Well I dont think it'd be possible for them to code it based on your homuncs level, so you'd just have to use your head if your pet can or cant kill on the map, but difficulty wise maybe have one week good for lvs 20-50, then 50-100, 100+. Make the mobs drop no items, a straight up homunc leveling map. Have a quest with it, that awards both exp and intimacy to the homunc, but the alchy gets nothing other than a pet that likes it more.

*pulls out a stamp , and slams it on a piece of paper.
///=\\ []D []D []D [ [] ] \\// { E [ ]>_> <-- well supposed to say approved
[]\\

#5 Hayabusax

Hayabusax

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 105 posts
  • Server:Ymir

Posted 03 April 2012 - 09:09 PM

Couldnt agree more.

#6 HealingPalms

HealingPalms

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 784 posts

Posted 04 April 2012 - 05:23 AM

Well if i go to ant eggs there is always a few 8 egg spawns about its not always full. Thats on ymir btw!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users