• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 guraboy

guraboy

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 133 posts

Posted 31 March 2012 - 01:23 AM

Hello, I'm currently running RO through Crossover on my mac in order to play. Through a semi detailed process I've also installed Azzy AI for my new homunculus, but am having trouble getting any of the functions to work appropriately. There seems to be very limited information on how to utilize Azzy AI for a mac through the Crossover client so if anyone could shed some insight I'd appreciate it.

Specifically I'm having a hard time getting my Filir to use any skills on its own. It will not cast Flitting nor will it cast Moonlight, even though I have both selected to go off on their own.

If anyone is using Azzy AI through Crossover it would be great if you could provide any help on how you get things running appropriately as I'm relatively new to the homunculus and their AI system. Thanks.

#2 DrAzzy

DrAzzy

Really Azzy? Already?

• VMod Retired
  • 15606 posts
  • LocationNew England
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Chaos-Clandestine Society

Posted 01 April 2012 - 02:51 PM

It sounds like it's most likely that you don't have the AI installed correctly at all. If you've got a filir (or are using default AzzyAI configuration with a homun S that was a filir in it's past life), it will use skills automatically right out of the box.

If it's not, the AI is not installed correctly.

I have no information on how to use my AI with crossfire on a mac because I don't have a mac and don't know what crossfire is.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users