#76 NamirBarades

NamirBarades

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1664 posts
  • Playing:ROSE Online
  • Server:Leonis

Posted 05 April 2012 - 12:15 PM

Perhaps it is the first to his attention because it doesn't seem like that serious of a bug. I'd personally rather them paying more attention to larger bugs like the friends list issue, or the party one people tell me is still around.

Relax, no reason to get so heated over a minor bug.

#77 LordArthas

LordArthas

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 328 posts
  • LocationInto the blue...

Posted 05 April 2012 - 02:56 PM

Just to be clear: until yesterday i had no knowledge of that display bug i posted about. I probably didn't read the thread about it and i never saw it in game. Thus why i posted about it it. Secondly, like i said it's not the end of the world and yes there are things far more urgent to fix. Still i believe if i see something not working as intended i should report it. If its fixed in 2 minutes or in 2 years is not for me to assume. So minor bugs or major ones, i will keep giving some feedback when i can about what i see.
That being said, happy Easter everyone :no1:

#78 maldini

maldini

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1675 posts

Posted 06 April 2012 - 01:50 AM

Servers are restarting, and the patch 397 is being update which will remove the White Trilby Fedora and put in the Plaid Fedora.

good. it means White Trilby Fedora will be like faith item... nvr come back again :)

#79 iDenise

iDenise

I am New.

• Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 06 April 2012 - 03:05 AM

So much payment for nice items :p_cry:

#80 Niluje

Niluje

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 746 posts
  • LocationFrance

Posted 06 April 2012 - 03:07 AM

Perhaps it is the first to his attention because it doesn't seem like that serious of a bug. I'd personally rather them paying more attention to larger bugs like the friends list issue, or the party one people tell me is still around.

Relax, no reason to get so heated over a minor bug.

Honestly I agree with you and I don't really care they haven't fixed this bug
What bugged me was Calanor being totally "sure" that the bug was new, exactly like what happened a few days ago in the bug section with the login screen display bug/juddering... it makes me wonder if they really make a list of the bugs to fix

Edited by Niluje, 06 April 2012 - 03:09 AM.

#81 NamirBarades

NamirBarades

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1664 posts

Posted 06 April 2012 - 03:53 AM

New could easily mean--New to them, as in they were not previously aware of it.

#82 MUSETH

MUSETH

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 33 posts

Posted 06 April 2012 - 10:15 AM

good. it means White Trilby Fedora will be like faith item... nvr come back again :)

I am not that sure, if we follow the MWDW logical (in this case it was said on the patch note), they could resell those fedora hats with an another item description I guess, without the "only available through the 2011 summer...". Unfortunatly

Edited by MUSETH, 06 April 2012 - 10:18 AM.

#83 NamirBarades

NamirBarades

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1664 posts

Posted 06 April 2012 - 04:31 PM

I thought the Mini Worm Dragon Wings were originally released in game and then later in item mall? This would not be the same logic.. The fedora required real money to obtain it--its a bit different.

#84 MUSETH

MUSETH

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 33 posts

Posted 07 April 2012 - 01:15 AM

I thought the Mini Worm Dragon Wings were originally released in game and then later in item mall? This would not be the same logic.. The fedora required real money to obtain it--its a bit different.

- sorry for my english - In fact, when I talk about this same logic, it's just about the fact they said, in the original patch, that it was only available during this superboss event. Normaly it was totaly exclusive, as this fedora hat (for this 2011 summer event).

Edited by MUSETH, 07 April 2012 - 01:19 AM.

#85 maldini

maldini

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1675 posts

Posted 07 April 2012 - 02:13 AM

- sorry for my english - In fact, when I talk about this same logic, it's just about the fact they said, in the original patch, that it was only available during this superboss event. Normaly it was totaly exclusive, as this fedora hat (for this 2011 summer event).

This time real money involve during the 1st release of the hat. While it is not for the mini worm dragon. Hence this time round the implication is much bigger. That's y they immediately removed it after the report.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users