Dragon Saga Client Installer - constant errors? - Page 2 - Technical Support - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

Dragon Saga Client Installer - constant errors?

• Please log in to reply
38 replies to this topic

#26 100000102290728

I am New.

• Members
  • 7 posts
  • Playing:Dragon Saga
  • Server:Wyvern

Posted 02 January 2013 - 08:39 AM

but it should patch automatically, right?

The links lead you to a page that says: Error 404 - The page has been removed or something like that. In other words, they don't work anymore. Who knows, that may be my problem.

#27 Anjodosenhor

Anjodosenhor

I am New.

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 10 October 2013 - 02:57 AM

eu fiz o download dele,extrai o arquivo,e ele mostra Media 1,2,3,4,5,6 e mais um sem numero...e o instalador ,dentro desses media 1 deles tem o patch,oque eu deveo fazer? i nstalar ele primeiro e depois rodar os patch é?

Quando eu coloco pra instalar ele da esse erro aki !

An error occurred while applying security settings. User is not a valid user or group. This could be a problem with the package,or a problem connecting toa domain controller on the network. Check you network  connection and clik "Retry" or "cancel" to end the install.

Traduzido:
Ocorreu um erro ao aplicar as configurações de segurança. O usuário não é um usuário válido ou grupo. Isto pode ser um problema com o pacote, ou um problema de ligação do controlador de domínio toa na rede. Verifique se conexão de rede e clik "Repetir" ou "cancelar" para terminar a instalação.

oque eu faço me ajudem!

#28 TheCristall

TheCristall

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 87 posts
  • LocationGermany
  • Server:Vyvern

Posted 22 March 2014 - 01:04 PM

https://support.warp...stallation.aspx

use the same way to solve the problem like Ragnarok Online 2 and your problem will be gone

#29 Morlhor

Morlhor

I am New.

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 24 March 2014 - 02:40 AM

besoin d'aide pour installer dragon saga SVP. voici mon problème :

Une erreur s'est produite lors de l'application des paramètres de sécurité Comme . L' utilisateur n'est pas un groupe ous utilisateur valide . Cela peut être un problème avec le paquet , un problème de liaison ous faire contrôleur de domaine rien. Vérifiez la connexion réseau et le réseau soi clik " Retry " ou " Annuler " par l'installation finie non. 

Que faire merci d'avance

#30 Viruskat

Viruskat

I am New.

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 05 June 2014 - 07:47 AM

Hello!
I also had this error Problem but I found the solution. 
Before I installed DragonSaga I wrote "cmd" in the menu and opened it as administrator.
After that, I wrote net localgroup /add Users and pressed enter. 
At the end, my download worked  :p_smile: 

Hope I could help :p_swt:

#31 yurioj75

yurioj75

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 408 posts
  • LocationAssindia, North Rhine-Westphalia, Germany

Posted 05 June 2014 - 10:31 AM

Or it would be easier to use my fixed installer than adding something to your non-english windows system.

Adding such groups to non-english systems makes the system vulnerable.

Use this fixed installer instead:

http://forums.warppo...-2#entry1804397

#32 Snaypr

Snaypr

I am New.

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 22 June 2014 - 02:28 PM

during  installation say this:         " An error occurred while applying security settings. Users is not a valid user or group. This  could be a problem with the package, or a problem connecting to a domain contrlloer on the network. Check your network connection and click "Retry", or "Cancel" to end the install."                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                              Please help me

#33 Fliederduft78

Fliederduft78

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1691 posts
  • LocationCurrently on Earth
  • Server:Last one standing

Posted 22 June 2014 - 09:38 PM

No worries, there is help on the way.  :ok:

You just got the "user is not a valid group" error, which is common. The original Warpportal DragonSaga Installer does not work on non English Windows versions. And this results in getting that particular error.

Use this fixed installer instead:

http://forums.warppo...-2#entry1804397

Just simply do what Yuri told already another user. Use his fixed installer and all will be fine. You find it in the linked thread. No worries, it is completely save, add free and virus free. Over 1000 different downloads so far and many people on here used it and keep using it to install DragonSaga.

Just download the file and start it. From this point it will do all by it's own, including download and installing (you just have to tell it the folder where you want it to be installed to). It's easy.

After downloading and installing you'll have a 100% original DragonSaga, because Yuri just fixed the original installer so it can be installed on every Windows system.

And it is pinned by the DragonSaga CM directly in the Dragon Saga International Section of the forum. (just scroll down to the bottom of the forum and you'll find the area). 

Edited by Fliederduft78, 22 June 2014 - 09:42 PM.

#34 lordslayer1

lordslayer1

I am New.

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 19 July 2014 - 04:02 AM

thanks yuri and flies  :p_smile: for the  fixed install

#35 yurioj75

yurioj75

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 408 posts

Posted 20 July 2014 - 01:03 AM

You're welcome  :p_smile:

#36 darkfernando

darkfernando

I am New.

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 24 August 2014 - 09:24 AM

HI ALL, i whanted to say to u all that i downloaded dragon saga and was getting errors with the cabs, i found the solution u go to the temp folder where its the cabs and u delete the one that its corrupt and the program can re-download that cab.

second 

Viruskat
  •  

Hello!
Before I installed DragonSaga I wrote "cmd" in the menu and opened it as administrator.
After that, I wrote net localgroup /add Users and pressed enter. 
At the end, my download worked   :p_smile: 

Hope I could help  :p_swt:

this works for those who cant install cuzz they dont use windows with the english language u can install normal if u do this.

btw i am so bad with english hope u can install and play this godlike game XD

#37 yurioj75

yurioj75

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 408 posts

Posted 24 August 2014 - 09:02 PM

HI ALL, i whanted to say to u all that i downloaded dragon saga and was getting errors with the cabs, i found the solution u go to the temp folder where its the cabs and u delete the one that its corrupt and the program can re-download that cab.

second 

Viruskat
  •  

Hello!
After that, I wrote net localgroup /add Users and pressed enter. 
At the end, my download worked   :p_smile: 

To your first "solution":

This is not a solution, more a coincident. The media.cab corruption errors lie in the constant DDoS attacks, which are ongoing against big f2p games at the moment. Sadly one of them is a game at WarpPortal which has been released on Steam.

To your second "solution":

I would NOT recommend that. You create a "Users" group without any controlled security ACLs (for example everyone can access your files using this group then) and you open hackers, backdoors and exploits a wide open door. This is the reason, why it is a command line tool and not accessible for the "normal" user. It is a command for administrators and not for users. The "net" command has many other things which can be done with it and all of them are a deep "intrusion" into your running windows system. If you want to get viruses, trojans, hacks, bitcoin miners etc., use this solution. If you want to stay safe, better use the fixed installer mentioned some posts above,

Many people know me here on the WarpPortal forum and also in-game and know, what I tell you is not a figment.

Btw - and again to say it clear -  I don't have anything from making this installer for you and giving this installer to you. It just is safe to use for everyone. There are 100% no malware, viruses or any other harmful inside. It is just a wrapper around the original installer to download the files from the original WarpPortal server and a fixed version of the original installer to work with the original "users" group your native language windows OS uses.

But it's your individual decision which solution you prefer with all advantages and disadvantages.

Edited by yurioj75, 24 August 2014 - 09:07 PM.

#38 Drouilleur

Drouilleur

I am New.

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 24 March 2015 - 01:46 PM

Hi everyone !

Here is the solution of your problem, you just have to follow this tutorial = > 
or download the complete file of the game and put it in the program file ( in the computer) , do not forget to copy ( patcherpatch ) and paste it to buran or the task bar ! Thank you bye ! and does not hesitate to put like in the video :)

#39 Prockzone

Prockzone

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 113 posts

Posted 24 March 2015 - 07:57 PM

Congratulation, you just dug out a thread which was last replied to in August 2014...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users